Should we integrate all these national sports association into one super association to form the biggest sports...

Should we integrate all these national sports association into one super association to form the biggest sports powerhouse in the world?

What do you think of this idea?

Great so Bayern can win 4 leagues at once. Imagine trying this hard to compete with the elite EPL.

>didn't even color in Liechenstein's flag
Shit thread.

>No Ostgebiete
>No Elsass
>No Luxemburg
>No Sudetenland
>No Nordschleswig
What is this? Mini-Germany?

only if we get our Polish clay (Lewandowski) and Elsass (Griezmann) back

I would hope that it would force some of the smaller league teams to be more competitive, for example I think ajax would have to start fielding a stronger team. on the other hand they could completely drift into insignificance

>not including all of Eastern Prussia
According to this map, I'm Russian.

Try >pic related and see every single sport in existence being the contest between who is the best German.

taking it to far there m8

>Couldn't even conquer the neutral Swiss
>Didn't even try
Pretty embarrassing, desu.

OR

You guys could just create an arbitrary union. You could call it the 'European Union'

Then after that you could create a common currency. You could call it, oh let's just call it the 'Euro'. That seems like a pretty cool name

And then after that you could import a lot of slave labor athletes from Africa to play for your soccer teams. It would be really amazing, guys. Imagine if you could do all of these things

Here's my plan

>attack EVERYTHING
>wonder why you end up losing

i thought nazis were supposed to be smart?

faggot

Now that you know the consequences of the german defeat, ask yourself just one question: was this what we did really that bad?

This are troop movements not attacks.

Do it and then play against a Latin Union (Spain, Portugal, Italy, France and South America).

then why does the pic literally state "attacks"?

It could have been so great.
And now, we're riddled with Turks and other excrement.

THIS

Exactly! Why does the pic literally say "attacks"? And not " Angriffe"?

Because it's not an german plan and you can write on it what you want. Especially when you want your enemy to look bad.

Well, the jew-killing was a bit over the top.

>according to this map, I'm Russian
Probably a Russian rape baby like most Germans these days

You had one job and you failed miserably

>caring about jews
Sören-Jonathan, take >pic related and fuck off.

It was bad for them back then and now it's bad for us. If I had to decide, I would let thm suffer so we can live a good life instead of it being the other way round.

more like this

But it was generally not necessary to do it in that extent. Especially not during the war. You could always have cleaned up after.

>blaming us
I think Germany did pretty well for the horrendous position of the country smack in the middle of Europe.

Why didn't we also gas the Turks?
Oh right, nobody could make them take a shower

Also, real talk:
Himmler and Mengele were way worse than Hitler. The latter was probably the kind of mad doctor that didn't even care who he experimented on as long as he had test subjects.

>its a germany wants more land episode
>leaves poland alone

surprised.jpeg

ultimate red-pill: hitler never existed in the first place and has always been an larger-than-life figure created by göbbels.

Uhm I'm pretty sure that's not how Belgium should be split

At this point Poland (and the other Visegrad countries) are the official evacuation plan for white people if life for whites will become unbearable everywhere else, so we have to be nice to our possibly future hosts.

>conveniently leaving out Romania

As much as you hate to admit it, but Romanians are also part of your öanguage group ;^)

makes me wonder what would happen if Germany some day manage to take over all of Europa.

Just Germany and Holland would dumpster everyone.

our football teams compared to the Swiss and even the Belgiums are shit.

How about:

>Make a Scandinavian Super League
>Make an Eastern Europe Super League
>Make a Balkan Super League
>Make whatever this Germany made

Would these improve the quality of football outside of the big leagues?

would only make it worse desu

balkan super league would decimate the balkan male population every year

>attack Russia
>in winter
>when you already had a non-aggression pact

literally Sup Forums-tier retardation

sounds like a good plan then

I'd come for the occupied territories on the Westbank (of the Rhine) yet NRW is lost. Already have enough problems without adding rapefestivals to the list. The Elzas, Lotharingen and Luxemburg historically belongs to us as well. Still start going down that path and you'll end up with a border that runs through Paris. We have to take care of enough scum already. I'd rather free myself from broken Belgium, retake Brussels and give it a good cleansing. Our NT would basically remain unchanged (only the loss of Hazard would be felt) and there are hardly any Walloon clubs.