Would you date a racist?

Would you date a racist?

If she's hot and DTF, sure.

I've fucked a few. Could never date one.

not with tits that small

>Race is a social construct
>Racist
wew

I'd "date" her to milk as much shit i can off her then humiliate her just like she'd humiliate people of color.

is this a serious question OP ?
I ONLY date racists...........
WHITE POWER - The supreme race

Would force her suck duck black cock and laugh

It's not racism if she is right tho.

I'd knock her out and cum in her pussy, impregnating her with a black baby. When she finally has the baby she will realize its black but she'll somehow love it because of her maternal instincts. Then I'll swoop in and show the court her racist pictures and get full custody and then she'll kill herself.

If she's white.

>confederate flag
>racist
Back to tumblr bitch!

>tho
Nigger.

more importantly, i would not date an anti-racist.

>still trying to pretend the civil war wasn't about slavery
Stupid southerner. You lost.

Back to fucking your cousin.

Well all whites are racist. Don't you know that

her tits are too small for her chubby shape.
also, i prefer black women.

by racist you mean 'white' right? Yes, I only date whites.

Sure, even the ones who want whites to be exterminated.

It was about the south doing all the work while the north did jack shit and taxed the hell out of them. Slaves were the last straw.

I want her to sit on my face, tbh.

Would Sup Forums rate a rapist?

Yes, but not with those small tits...

>Would I date a racist?

I don't date black people.

Slavery was a major part of it but not the entire reason. Read something besides what your cucked leftist professors suggest.

As long as she is not an inbred subhuman, sure.

Nope. I'd fuck one though. I'm as white as they get and the area I'm from has a ton of white supremacists who love the whitest cock they can find. I don't personally approve of this kind of shit, but hey nothing quite like a little racist pussy to make you feel like a king.

This was part of it....

as a POC, I'd rape a racist. show her she's not superior.

As long as she's not a cunt about it
I'm racist too, to some extent, and that's fine, as long as I don't go around lynching people and keep my racial slur to myself and Sup Forums
Beliefs are one thing, their application in real life is another

Calm down, wigger. Everyone knows that your HRT dick won't become hard anymore.

I was there. Robert E Lee himself told me "this is 100% about keeping niggers working so the white man stays rich".

You're a filthy fucking Fox News worshipper.

Once dated a racist bitch
>be me, non-racist
>her, racist
>one night fucking her from behind
>reach around and grab her tits hard
>these feel just like a niggers
>held on for the ride
>best sex I've had

10/10 would recommend

cuck

If she's racist, she probably wouldn't date a nigger

Dated a racist for 3 years. His asshole clenched hard around my dick whenever I told him I'll dump him in the ghetto and watch him get raped by black people.

Stupid people are meant to be dominated. It's the natural order.
>hurr durr read muh white supremacist website because everyone who has proved they're smart is a leftist
>muh tariffs!

No, it was about the south getting their asses kicked and then crying like bitches ever since.

Why are you fucking your cousin?

Oh, please. Sup Forums doesn't get laid.

You are a nigger cock sucking cuck. I'll bet your daddy used to make you suck all his nigger friends' dicks, didn't he?

>be me
>be dating white girl
>all white ppl are racist

So..... I guess I already am.......

I would not date an SJW/BLM/AntiFa anti-racist etc.

one patient for the burn ward

>still trying to pretend that the civil war matters in todays day and age and that's what that flag means now
Let it go niggers. Every race has been enslaved at one point or another and it was your own race that SOLD you in the first place.
~A Canadian

I see the truth struck a cord.

You do if its your cousin

I'd hook up with one but not seriously date long term. I've dated white trash long term and putting up with their families is no fun.

I identify as an attack helicopter and every one knows helicopters can't be racist except against the French but they are not people so that doesn't count.

>this thread

>starts thread about racism
>uses picture of girl with confederate flag

to answer your question: yes. shows they can at least discern patterns

No truth in your statement. Was just responding with the same level of stupidity you exhibited. Thx for playing!

I prefer forward racists over inverse racists. Grow some balls and take pride in your skin color, men.

>~A Canadian
The day a real country needs advice from what it considers its slow, simple younger cousin, we'll let you know.

Fucking kek.

i wish you fucking retards would just go read a history book on the civil war before you open your mouth about it... it wasn't about slavery you fucking idiots!

The flag isn't even American. That flag was NEVER flown as an AMERICAN flag. How fucking retarded are you Canadians and southern Americans? The south COMMITTED TREASON, and made THEIR OWN COUNTRY with THEIR OWN FLAG. It's the flag of ANOTHER COUNTRIES. It's not Americas HISTORY. It's the flag of our ENEMIES. We don't fly NAZI flags and claim it's OUR history.

Drink more Trump koolaid.

I wouldn't date her, but I would bang her

>implying I'm black
>doesn't understand how flags work

>thx
I see your attempt at suppressing your rage has led to the inability to spell big words.

You know this is probably the first comment I can truly admire/appreciate.

This country would be 100% better if people were just honest with themselves. It's all about how we act in public with and arround each other, not what's going on in our head.

If it were every man would be arrested for being a 100% perv.

No truth exists in the depths of Sup Forums. Only self-imposed opinion presented as fact from both ends of the political spectrum.

the south had the legal right at the time to succeed from the union this was due in part to a massive tax hike that affected the southern states very unfairly again.... go read a fucking book! goddamn

We're all black on the inside

Cucked by his "gf" and cucked by politicians.
Heh. Just the leftie way of life.

Sauce on that pic I know this girl.

> She will not be infected by AIDS
Duh

Depends on how racist we're talking. Just a low-level hatred of niggers etc in private I'm fine with, but if it's the full white trash 'everything that goes wrong in my life is the Jews and niggers be stealing my welfare' obsessive racism where that's her whole thing that gets tiresome fast.

>thanks is a big word
Think before posting.

Remember that white people wear business suits and have NO real obstacles in their lives, while all people of color wear street clothes and have literal death traps and a chain around their ankles... I said to toothless Cleetus in his trailer while watching Oprah interview Obama.

Only if you were born after 1990.

If she was into anal

You hating taxes does not give you the right to cease federal land for your new country you're forming. Succession is illegal in the constitution. Christ did you even finish middle school or was that when you knocked up your sister and dropped out?

lost

LOL, look who has white privilege.

>succeed
>....
Stop posting, retard.

1/10 pls work to your full potential

No I don't date Blacks because all whites are Self-entitled racists. ..cmon everyone knows that...

We're red, white and gray on the inside. No black. Black is disease, cancer and death.

I'm surprised you managed to say "before". Did you have your dad come in to proofread your post?

I mean, how else would you correctly spell a two syllable word?

But … but … Lindsey's Jewish!

I'm mixed race but it's barely noticable. I'd date her. Fuck her in the ass. Wait until she introduced me to her racist ass parents THEN show her a picture of me with my mum! FUCK RACISM

You mean, an intelligent human being? Yes.

If she's not a retarded one

I only date racists, user

That was the joke in the cartoon. More deeply implied is the fact that IQ was invented by white people for white people.