Is it considered creepy or weird to approach and talk to girls you dont know too well...

Is it considered creepy or weird to approach and talk to girls you dont know too well? For example in class or in the street. If not how do I go about talking to these women?
Pls no bully, I don't have good social skills

It's creepy if you're not attractive.

What does an attractive male look like?

5'11+
Fit
Non-ginger
Good bone structure in face
Good Teeth
Appears to bathe and groom regularly

Assuming I have said traits, how do I initiate conversation with girls in class or girls walking in the street without looking like a cringey pickup artist?

stare at them to get their attention. then smile your sexiest smile. then they will come over and talk to you. trust me work 100% time

Most girls don't like to be approached if they're in a setting that they're not expecting to be approached in. Best place to meet new people is either a social place like a party or a bar, or through another friend like a work colleague or something. Class is probably alright if you have a reason to speak to them, like sitting next to them or working together or something, but might seem desperate if you're just walking up to them for no reason.

You don't, if you're trying to pick up girls you are being a cringey pick up artist. Make friends first, don't go hunting for pussy. If you click, you click.

It helps if you already have your dick out. Just cut right to the point.

Don't go in rock hard though because that's a little agressive. Just a half chub to make it look good

sound advice

So say for instance there is a girl in my class and I wanna talk to her, do I just be like "hey, what's up?" And then just abort if it gets awkward?
I was very isolated growing up and I don't know how these things work

Yes, exactly that. If you look to get to know her rather than get in her pants, it'll be fine. Just treat her like you'll treat anyone else, and if you're attracted to each other things will develop naturally from there. Any pick up tips or whatever are just going to give off the impression you're trawling for pussy and will come across as desperate.

So the whole "I have to make my intentions clear from the start or I'll be friendzoned" thing that some people talk about is just a meme?

Yes, it's a meme by autists for autists. Being an actual human is 100% more attractive than being a hungry permavirgin. Be chill and treat her like a person, and be cool if it turns out there's no spark there. It'll at least make you more confident, which will mean it's easier to talk to the next girl you like.

Alright, thank you. One last question if I may. Assuming all goes well how do I progress into a relationship and get more intimate? Do I invite her to hangout or something?

We're in our senior year btw. So we're 18 but idk if that matters or not

>Do I invite her to hangout or something?

Yep, but don't have that as an end goal. Just hang out to get to know her, and if you're interested in each other the chance to show that will present itself. If she's making it clear she into you then be forward and tell her how much you like her or kiss her or something. Just be chill and take it as it comes, do what feels right. Worse thing you can do is over think it.

it can be but depends on your approach

THIS

Ah I see. I worry that if I were to kiss her she wouldn't like it and freak out or something and then tell everyone and there'd be a stigma around me as "that guy", you know? Maybe I'm just overthinking it tho

Totally overthinking it Sup Forumsro, I'm not saying creepy lunge at her or anything. She'll make it clear if she's interested, so just be chill and focus on being a fun guy to spend time with rather than looking for a chance to make a move.

Alright man, thank you. Oh and lne other thing, would it be weird to ask for their snapchat or number or something? The last semester ends soon so I'm worried I'll have no way of talking to anyone.

Not at all, just be honest about it. Something like 'What's your number so we can keep in contact?' or whatever would be fine.

Walk up to her from behind and say loudly in her ear: howyadoin! Snap?! Face!?, and then you laugh out loud
Works everytime

Ha! Good one user.

Thank you for the responses, user. Greatly appreciated.

No worries Sup Forumsro, good luck

Good luck user