How do I forget her Sup Forums ?

How do I forget her Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Electroconvulsive therapy has really good success rate.

Go to
for a new one

Fuck getting a new one I could't even get her

You don't. Lain is eternal.

Massive brain damage through drug and alcohol abuse is the usual method.

I'll try thanks

Mariguana?

find another girl.

I'm sorry bro, but you're fucked for life. Pain goes away, but memories just don't. Don' worry though, you'll be okay, just don't start loathing yourself like a whiny faggot.

It's impossible. Just understand she is fucking a muslim guy right now and enjoying the taste of his cum.

It's a black guy tho

She wasn't my girlfriend by the way

occupy your mind with hobbies

It's strange, really. You do forget her in time, but not for good. No matter what you do, you will have times when you remember her again and think about all the good times you had. Especially if you can't find someone new.

She's a whore, like my ex. I spent 5 years of my life with her (I had plenty sex, even anal and she hated it because it was painful. One of my last cums was in his dental appliance, the same one she had in her mouth the day of her wedding kek) One day just threw me away like an used cigarette and the next week was sucking an arab cock, she married and now has her vagina full of desert brown sperm. If I was in older epoque I would impale her head in a stick but this 21st century. Just enjoy the cuckold time, jerk off with rage and continue your life. There are so many pussies out there.

Damn man I am sorry for you

That was a good movie

easy

just click here

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017

Don't feel sorry. I surpassed that whore long time ago. Don't be condescending.

This is what I did user. I started talking to all of her friends who told her to leave me. One by one I got each one in bed and fucked them dirty. I mean really degraded them to the point they wouldn't even look at me in public. One by one until I got every last one of them. None of them ever said anything to each other out if embarrassment of being fucked like a paid whore. Then finally when they were all together one night at the bar I recounted my story of triumph to friends I was sitting with quite loudly. The entire bunch was so embarrassed that they all left one by one. Tails between their legs. First one to leave was my ex crying her eyes out. That's the way you get over someone.

Brofist

Yeah you wish