Are Asian girls the most red pilled women?

Are Asian girls the most red pilled women?

>Strong religious and family values
>Naturally subservient to their boyfriend/husband
>Intelligent
>Recognize blacks as disgusting and inferior

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video21077921/schoolgirl_ai_mizushima_sucks_dick_camsfirst.com
fellatiojapan.com/en/girl/Ai-Mizushima
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They turn into sluttier sluts whites when they move to white countries

is that what you tell yourself as you watch them buy up your country?

Except intelligence all of these qualities are even more true for hispanic women.

>showing her body off
>redpilled

kek no. A redpilled women would never take any slutty photos.

This got my pee pee hard, thanks man.

SAUCE PLS

As long as they aren't tainted by being around Western whores, and haven't been tainted by being in Westernized cities in the East, they stay perfect.

I'm one of those Asians buying up this country though

Except they are dumb and ugly

Every girl in my HS who dates blacks are girls with dad issues, blacks and asians lol no

Hispanic Women Ugly?
Nigger are you stupid jaja
Asian women are the most ugly almost on par with Pakis and niggers
Jesus, get the fuck out of my country you smelly chink, i'd take 10 beaners and a nigger over a chink
>ANY
>FUCKING
>DAY

I really love my korean gf a lot but honestly im afraid to have kids with her because i won't be able to love the mongrel spawn

Dude
Asian genes fucking DOMINATE more then Negroid i'm not even kidding
Hispanic and Arab are less and you can actually see the resemblance but whatever have your slit-eyed kids and I will kek my whole life at you having a chinky kid.

>>Strong religious
Strong no
>>family values
sometimes, ties with white girls

>>Naturally subservient to their boyfriend/husband
Okay agree
>>Intelligent
You'd be surprised how false this is
>>Recognize blacks as disgusting and inferior
idk but many are either SJW types or too meek to develop these beliefs

Why does literally every single white guy who has only interacted with Asian chicks think this on such a huge scale? What they show in public and to the general white populace is completely different from how they interact at home. They're materialistic, demanding, toxic, and narcissistic as hell in private.

I'm honestly sorry to shatter your delusions but they are not like that. I don't mean to come off as that guy but it is what it is. Some are, but they're as flawed as white women. Or you could just ignore me and find out for yourself. Just don't be surprised when she isn't your ideal wife like you envisioned her to be.

>Are Asian girls the most red pilled women?

Are you retarded? Every Asian girl in Canada/USA is a fucking SJW. Every single one.

They are, if anything, the least ''red pilled'' women out there, they always do whatever is the popular ideology in their country.

>beaners and niggers over this

>You'd be surprised how false this is
On average they're smarter than women from other races on average.

>idk but many are either SJW types or too meek to develop these beliefs
This is objectively wrong. Asians are pretty much the most racists against blacks. I say this as an Asian myself whose parents openly talk about "niggers" like they're some sort of disease.

Are you mad because you're a full blooded chink?

They're also just straight up nuts.

Most Asian girls are materialistic sluts who only care about money and status.

>Are you retarded? Every Asian girl in Canada/USA is a fucking SJW. Every single one.

I should have clarified that I'm referring to Asian girls who were born and raised in their own countries.

>I should have clarified that I'm referring to Asian girls who were born and raised in their own countries.
As I said, the ones in the Chink countries are just reflecting the 0% political correctness attitude that Chink countries have.

>idk but many are either SJW types or too meek to develop these beliefs
2nd generation and on East Asians in Western countries might as well be white girls.

Hory shit!

Chinks are worth less than farm animals.

Nah i'm white
Now shoo shoo and have kids who don't look like you Jamal.
I can cherrypick as well Zhang.
You're wrong almost every coal burner I know is an asian

SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE

He never said anything about looks you tard

>gold diggers
>redpilled

Leaf pls

They make some of the worst SJW's

ima need a sauce

This is so true it's unreal, In private they are completely different. Currently dating (her fuck toy mostly) a Vietnamese girl, and she's beyond materialistic, toxic, needy, and narcissistic as fuck. They are loyal and respectful but jesus christ they can be worst than white women sometimes.

I don't understand this meme, Asian women are not fucking god-tier by any means, but they are fine if you have money and bow their every need.

xvideos.com/video21077921/schoolgirl_ai_mizushima_sucks_dick_camsfirst.com

fellatiojapan.com/en/girl/Ai-Mizushima

Just found it

Sorry I bursted your bubble Jamal.
I don't really care who you fuck but your kids will never be considered white EVER.

Asians HATE whites.

>hottt
You have some low standards

is she using breastforms?

Can fucking confirm, materialistic as living fuck. They are loyal and are good house wife's but if you better have a fat wallet to keep her happy

t. fucking Vietnamese girl

t. Chang

Ya she's SO ugly
Now fuck off neckbeard

I have an asian girlfriend and all those points are true. Her parents are also very racist and gave us almost 80k so we could buy a house in an area that has no blacks or mexicans.

As are all other women. Your point?

So we agree then. Okay.

This is what an angry white woman looks like.

Not all. While almost all recognize Blacks as a threat.

>projecting this hard
She's pretty mediocre

>be black as coal
>have qt nip fiancée

Why do spergs project their insecurity so much?

>So we agree then. Okay.
No, we don't agree, you dumb fuck.

They will only be like that living in said countries (which are shitholes, always, by the way). If you bring them to Cucknada, they will go full SJW within six months. They will also divorce you and have you pay them money within six months. Hopefully drive you into suicide within six months.

They have to go back.

fuck u and fuck your race-mixing agenda with whites and asians

FACT:

Only niggers and cuckolds date white women in 2016

these gooks are so plastic skin contact is carcinogenic

>asians
>strong religious values

goodone

Beauty is entirely subjective.
Universally she'd be considered pretty attractive.
Nah i'm not a neckbeard nor obese most americans here are though.
Obviously Latina now fuck off chinky.

No need for the hostility you slavic degenerate.

>They will also divorce you and have you pay them money within six months

Muhdik

This guy gets it.

Asian women are extremely materialistic, too.

Also, the claim that they are religious is hugely laughable to me as a historian.
Essentially, the two major centers of religion in the world are Mid-East and India. These two areas produced the most powerful/lasting religions.
China's native religion, Taoism, was actually a homegrown version of Buddhism. Confusionism was more of an ethical philosophy than a religion. Korea and Japan essentially took a lot of cultural cues from China, so as China didn't develop major religions, neither did Korea and Japan. These areas were a lot more into Confusionism, which is why they work themselves to death.

The rest of the world was enamored with religion to the point of having major religious wars because of them.

If an Asian woman feigns to be religious, I know it's inauthentic. They are just pretending to be so in order to fit in and/or impress. Keep in mind, these are the same people that torture animals for enjoyment before eating dogs and cats.

>Butthurt Canacuck permavirgin doesn't want to accept reality about his degenerate yellow fever.

>jaja
>hottt

Indios are literal subhumans. I'm willing to accept that given some level of social conditioning (military mostly), American Negroes can function in society, but Indios/natives of all stripes should be thrown into ovens.

I agree with you that Asian women are extremely materialistic,
but I've never seen an Asian woman pretending to be religious to impress others.
Asian women don't feel ashamed of being materialistic.
It's more like a white people's thing, like saying I'm religious, but follows nothing what "God" tells us.

They're grown in a pretty cutthroat environment where their parents have told them to excel by any means necessary, and that means being fake and superficial as shit until you get what you want. The cutesey nice girl act you see is all fake, it's so they can "befriend" you and use you how they see fit. When they deem you're not worth their time and can't help or provide nothing for them, they will cut you off cold so fast and even go full 180 bitch mode if you're a beta orbiter.

.t Jamal
I'm half white and half mezito
Lmao bruv you need to gtfo this board nigger.

All these Asian woman posts are from weebs or JIDF fags. Asian women are still women and as such tread carefully. If you're a lonely white loser who thinks Asian women are the answer to your problems, their acute gold-digging instincts will rip you too to shreds.

Aimi Yoshikawa? nevermind hell they all look alike.

>falling for the sino-injun
pic related is your average han girl

>>Strong religious and family values
>>Naturally subservient to their boyfriend/husband
>>Intelligent
>>Recognize blacks as disgusting and inferior

Fantastic job, fellow leaf. You have just listed every stereotype and demonstrated you know absolutely nothing about what Asians really are.

Leave your basement. You will be unpleasantly surprised.

>Lmao bruv you need to gtfo this board nigger.

Cringe

asians are a close second to latinas for red pilled awesomeness

>Asian man
>Having yellow fever

Okay retard.

Wait a second, so you are a butthurt permavirgin ugly Asian manlet from Canacuck land, and yet you still want Asian women?

This is just...aaaah...my brain....you'd be a literal Rodge if you could own guns in Canacuck land.