Is there anyone left alive that can beat him?

Is there anyone left alive that can beat him?

THE HOUND AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Arya will needle that bitch

dude!, claganebowl was confirmed by Sandor no less. it will happen in s8 just you watch.

Arya would get her head pulled off.

Maybe his brother with a Valyrian steel sword, we don't know if it has other magical properties.

Any white walker (unlike wights they're alive)

Any dragon.

She can

Are you retarded?

The hound, arya, jorah, the night king, Jon snow, danarys, Brien, giants, and braun could all either beat or hold their own against him. Unless they give him some fuck off ability.

He just looks immune to pain.

Are you serious? Arya is fast, but needle couldn't pen the armor, and even if it could zombie Gregor is shown not even reacting to a flanged mace to the guy from a faith militant. Jorah is a decent fighter but he has never demonstrated an ability above that of your average, to a little better than average Knight. Jon, although he's cool is about 5'9. the mountain is nearly 8 feet tall. Hell, the actor who plays him is 6'8 and weighs 403 lbs. Imagine Gregors weight in universe. Brienne and the hound are big maybes. A giant would definitely win and probably so would the night king. Braun would definitely lose. He refused to fight regular Gregor out of fear and the zombie mountain is even stronger.
George Martin doesn't pull that anime shit where being 5 foot tall and righteous let's you bring down Giants.

Yes.

Twenty men to be precise.

She gave him a run for his fluids

>arya
What in the goddamn is this little girl gonna do to a zombie knight twice her size

>jorah
If he gets disarmed it's over

>Jon Snow
hahahahahahahahaha

>Dany
Uhh... no? Unless you mean her dragons.

>Brianna
The least stupid thing you've said.

>Bronn
This motherfucker didn't want to fight Mountain when he was alive.

Only quads can kill him.

Bran.

AND THEN I SQUEEZED HER HEAD IN LIKE THIS

the lich king

the one dude that didn't die.

I'll put a 5er on the mountain. Plays out like the hound and Breanne get captured, the hound and mountain duke it out, hound choped in half, attmitadly bnadass woman steps up, also chopped in half.

The Hound, you mong

Lmao can't even beat a girl
The hound is a pussy

Biter fucked him over. He wasn't in the best condition.

except that fuck is his brother and is zombified, if anyone knows his moves and weaknesses, it's him.

Get your tickets for cleganebowl now boys and girls!

>twice her size
2*90=400+
Checks out.

I laughed

This. Full strength hound would have shat all over that Amazon bitch

Arya is a trained assassin who could easily find the more vulnerable areas in armour. Jorah has shown that he can take more than a single highly teained warrior. Jon Snow was my way of trolling a bit lol but despite that he is a good swordsman and has demonstrated such. Dany because of her dragons of course. Brienne because she could take the hound who is held in the same esteem as the mountain. Bronn was also a troll statement. Also just because he (the mountain) does not feel pain doesn't mean he won't be able to be immobilised or killed. I haven't read the books yet, so the show is my only refrence, sorry.

THE HOUND WAS INJURED FOR THE BRIENE FIGHT FOR FUCKS SAKE...

The mountains weaknesses aren't specified but he's undead so it's safe to say destroy the head it your only option. That takes out arya from the get go. Knly the hound and Breanne have a chance and they'll still both get fucked.

well, its not goerge martin anymore unfortunately

It's obvious as fuck that the show brought Beric back around so that unGregor can kill Sandor, Beric can give his life to Sandor instead of Cat, and Sandor will stand up, jerk his sword off to set it on fire, and kill Gregor with a flaming sword.

3 guys can beat him. Eddie Hall, Brian Shaw, Zydrunas Savickas.

this

This

Interesting.