Why do you guys hate usamericans so much? What did we personally do to you?

Why do you guys hate usamericans so much? What did we personally do to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0y6pHGHeeM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1yZ6tq3mY
youtube.com/watch?v=pmtzmqLOAVA
youtube.com/watch?v=pwLvPR2KedI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What did we personally do to you?

You hated on us first

live in America, probably
lies, the only reason Americans are distrustful of Mexicans is that they don't like us

mfw when america has no Tim Hortons or ketchup chips

also no Canadian Classic cigarettes

i hate you becuse you dont let me in legally

mexican levels through the roof, good b8 american

>His country has American colonial outposts

Humiliate and made meme out of us.

:(

I do miss Timmy's.
American Spirits are good cigs though. Recommend trying them.

>Working-Class Americans must hate Mexicans because the Bourgeoisie in charge of America exploit Mexicans

good meme

i dnot bullings america

B-but we love you guys!

Because you should get out of German soil.

Theres also quite the historical baggage post war.

but we like france

are they? I'd love to. what's the price for cigarettes generally in America?

6-7 for cheaper brands like Marlboro and Camel. 8 bucks for higher quality. I think in CAD it would be something like 10 or 11 bucks for a pack of American Spirits.

I'm sorry. No more bully. I promise!

Make korea 2 countries

:3 france

holy shit i should move to america. the prices for cigs here are disgusting

American Spirits burn longer though and taste much better.

Try the periques.

Thanks buddy.

>call us Nazi in WWII

>Install multiple right wing militar juntas years after

you guys saw me weird that one time
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1111

>had the chance to be the most perfect country in the world
>gigantic rich, beautiful untouched lands
>ends up being a disgusting hedonistic embarrasment of a "country"
>export your shit "culture" that appeals to subhumans by being on the lowest level
>ruin music
>ruin architecture
>ruin art
>ruin cuisine
I still wish I was american though, because I want to own land and guns. Fuck american urban people though

Wasn't that mostly Soviet Russia though being obstinate about MUH COMMUNISM?

I mean we only split you because otherwise we'd have had to give the whole peninsula over to Kim Jong Bullshit.

WTF......

>whenever someone sees you weird

what's going on there

I don't have a problem with americans but just stop occupying my country or at least stop pretending germany is trying to create the 4th reich or some shit when we are LITERALLY occupied by american soldiers and you didn't even allow us to have constitution you assholes, merkel is americas best goy and you know it.

Come illegally I'll take you in senpai.

I doubt we would stop you from having a constitution if you tried now.

I personally hate murica because if it wasn't for them and t stupid soviets I would be living in Angola.

Why do you want to be living in Angola?

Because Angola it's a Tropical paradise full of Mulatas fofinhas

You speak English, not French.

Francophone USA with banned guns would be a 10/10 country.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0y6pHGHeeM

we can't even get the united nations to erase the clause that says we are an enemy state, japan has been trying for years in vain. at least they got a constitution though.

and the most funny thing that some of your dialects actually sound a lot more gayer than French

You shart in mart

You are obsessed with whiteness even though you're the least white of all western countries

roman speakers are white, because their language is going from Rome.

In this point mexicans are whiter than burgers.

But u gave stinger missiles to insurgent niggas and has always disrupt the balance of a civil war that would cool of and I would now be living there enjoying the fruits of my gramps labor, instead I'm here coping whit the financial ransom caused by the yank subprime.
Why do u enjoy fucking my live so much?

romans weren't white desu

There are more white people living in the US than there are people in Germany.

no there isn't, germs = 80 million, almost all are "white"
USA = 318 million, less than 50% (159 million) are "white", and of those "white" only about 25% (40 million) aren't mixed, most likely it's less than 25% really.

white people don't use hieroglyphs

how far did you have to bend over to pull that out of your ass? farther than the normal aussie has to do when making a shitpost?

australia has 0 white people in that case, as you are mixed with abo blood

kek

>usamericans

What are you? A cuck? Write "american" and do it with pride! USA USA USA USA USA USA UAS USA SUA SUAS UASU ASUA ASU SUAUAUS AUS AUAS US SUA AUS AUS AUSA SUA USA UAS SU SAU SU A USA SUA SAU SU ASU ASUA SU ASU ASUAS US SU ASUAS UAS ASUS

There's a Tim Horton's like 30 minutes from where I live and I'm confident I could find ketchup chips somewhere

>Humiliate and made meme out of us.
kek
>:(
oh... I am sorry French friend

>implying you're not better off without the unwashed hordes over your border

Unification would destroy your country, don't yell at us for that.

My understanding as an insider is that other nations see us as historyless, arrogant, upstarts, who came onto the world stage and started trying to push everyone around and enforce our will.

My retort as an American is that we didn't exactly ask to be put in this position, and things happened so quickly after WW2 that we just sort of found ourselves in this position as world police and aren't really sure how to get out of it without tearing the whole tent down.

>germans
>white

)))

some of your dialects really sound gay, so you are just a fools

Sorry, I just didn't want to trigger any latins

Stole half our country. Invaded us. Support our corrupt government.

I think Mexican - USA war is a question of time.

But I wanna give you an advice - you have propagand to poles, italians and irish people - to stand on your side.

also you have to change, your cunt really have a weird crime, you have to stop it.

you have be better than americucks

no one is better than america

stop encouraging the beaner to attack us. you're just going to get him hurt

>Mexican-USA war is a matter of time

Typical Russian. The US has no interest in that shit. If anything at all is likely, it's the US stepping in to combat the cartel problem for the Mexican government so they stop spilling into our southern states.

Mexico has nothing to gain from fighting even a defensive war with the US, and the US has literally zero interest in controlling that shithole other than removing Cartels.

nice meme burger

a lot of countries are

Of course US has no interest, because it would be the war after which you will be on the knees and will, finally, stop doing shit in the global world.

>war with mexico
>would be the war after which you will be on the knees and will, finally, stop doing shit in the global world.

>the US would be brought to it's knees by Mexico

What in the fuck are you smoking and where can I get some?

Even I find this funny

t. >CHI

there are 40 millions of latinos actually in USA, and 120 millions near, and also you don't understand what it means to fight on your own territory.

so you literally can suck in this war.

What would Poles, Italians and the Irish stand to gain by supporting/living in Mexico?

muh vaquero culture

Name a single country that is objectively "better" than the US that doesn't have the benefit of a tiny and monochromatic population?

Where to begin?

Nowhere, America and Mexico have a good relationship

>full of self-hating whites who are happy to be conquered
>no civil war yet
>literally just a large Israeli colony at this point
Please let this disgusting country self destruct soon

>happy to be conquered
>a large Israeli colony

I see the flag but I'm not convinced you've actually met an American

How does it feel that your politicians will make your people like us? Its more profitable

Every singe time the American military has tried to wage a war that wasn't an underhanded proxy war, it has been internationally embarrassed by being effectively defeated by poor farmers and tribal folk.
American has tens of millions of Mexicans living within it's boarders, there are vastly more than that just to the south, and the cartels have a running weapons supply running back and forth.
An all out war on USA soil would likely result in the nation being absolutely torn apart. Its nuclear presence is rendered useless in such a situation because they can't afford to nuke their own nation.

Get some fucking self awareness.

last time that happened 6 million of God's people died. not again.
>or at least stop pretending germany is trying to create the 4th reich or some shit

We will not fall for your PHONEY peace, Hun.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1yZ6tq3mY

Relax, it won't be even in our century. And even not in XXII.

I'm not agitaing to war, because every war is a bad thing, it's a death and blood, but your country has a problems and you have to understand it.

But someday it can be, because mexicans have a very special mentality.

and this mexican user just proved this. They are still remember that theese lands were their.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmtzmqLOAVA

In your country mad, mentally ill cops regularly killing the people just because a group of people decided 200 years ago that legal guns is a good thing.

It's literally a North Korea-tier mentality.

I won't visit USA even as a tourist while you have this """police""".

Because they have the same Faith.

The last time the United States tried to wage a war that wasn't an underhanded proxy war was technically World War 2.

As a country we haven't declared war since then.

>haha mexicans are such hard workers
>we need more indians imported!
>haha dude we need open borders

>"I love jews, theyre basically christians!"
>we need to defend israel
>israel is BASED its the only middle eastern democracy : )))

I dont think you have heard how the average "person" in this place thinks

>In your country mad, mentally ill cops regularly killing the people just because a group of people decided 200 years ago that legal guns is a good thing.

None of that was an example of another country.

Also what do cops shooting people and legal guns have to do with one another?

Are cops not an extension of the government, as opposed to members of the citizenry?

And would have a vastly reduced quality of life.

I'm not sure why you are speaking from a superior position when we are exactly the same.

And I don't think you've traveled outside your state, much. Go to the midwest or the south and start talking like that.

You're using an example of a (demonstrated) minority and assigning it to the whole. According to most poll only around 20-25% of Americans identify as Democrat

France has better architecture. Latin America has the same architecture that you have.

Cops are killing innocents, because cops have the instruction that they have shot to kill if a suspect may have a gun.

If you don't want this war in future - you have to make Spanish official language in Tejas, California, Nuevo-Mejico and another states

>Cops are killing innocents
I see you've been gobbling up the Russian alternative media;

>architecture

Nigga.

Also, France has a monumental unemployment rate. And throws cake ingredients at their political candidates.

And Latin America is an unequivocal shitshow from nation to nation with few exceptions

Im from south carolina, Ive been to Houston, and Im currently near the prog hellhole of Ann arbor michigan

Dems and repubs alike think like this, do you honestly think there exists a """"conservative"""" here who doesnt want to deepthroat Schlomos cock every day?

If you don't want a war in the future, you should make Chinese the official language of Siberia. Two can play at this game.

also the possible war is the reason why states are obessed with a racist things - racial typage and etc.

because it's the only one way to save irishmen and another catholics on their side.

But, anyway, Catholicism will dominate the USA.

The United States doesn't have an official language of any kind.

Also, what said.

which dialects?

alternative?

every time after I'm wathing the news on sundays at 8 pm on the Russia channel - I'm starting to hate USA

youtube.com/watch?v=pwLvPR2KedI

I wish (t. former catholic, now atheist) but evangelical christianity will dominate the USA

freedom

also mexicans are feeling marginal, going into crimes in USA

if you wanna save the united country - you have make Spanish official in a several states, to give them opportunity to have a good work using their native language

or you really will have the war

I don't say that I really want it, but you may have this in future, because this problem is existing

I really think sooner or later there will be a massive communist uprising here and pretty much everyone deemed a shitlord now will be preyed upon by shitskins.

There will be a commie uprising in most prog cities

I hope for it, leftists and urbanites are both filth

We need a civil war though. Its the only thing that will wake these lazy fucking whites up to their reconquista.