Vaguely describe the plot of a video game and let others try to guess it

Vaguely describe the plot of a video game and let others try to guess it.

You're stuck in a familiar yet new place, constantly being killed by large people with rusty meat hooks.

You a big robotkin and drill the shit outta scary ass cunts

Woman, about 30 years old, village get's decimated by orc-like creatures, teenage brother abducted to join the satanic ranks of the killers. She starts flying dragons shortly after.

You kick a ball in a net

Open a portal, somehow end up in eastern Europe.

Half life 2

A witch steals your sister, the locals talk in short nonsensical noises and your goal is to get your sister back. Oh, and literally everything has eyes.

checked

You a lil faggot till your whole family is kill. Later some nigger forces you to join an occult gang of magic badasses. You found your sister is not kill and kill some masked cunt who later isn't actually kill but acts like a dragon.

NFL Blitz

Fifa 15?

I know that game. It's called 'Seek Mental Health Care'.

You create a very individual character. After that, you grow a neckbeard, wear a fedora and gain some good weight

Correct

The Sims

Skyrim

Taxi driver that betrays his family multiple times and got shot while watering the garden.

You go around and kill people like a hitman

hitman. dubs.

Skyrim

bioshock deux: electric boogaloo

Banjo-kazooie?

drakan: order of the flame

you break into a house and kill sick people

you fight shadows with a key and are in search of mickey mouse

>be me
>have my power taken away
>get it back
>???

Fable

Kingdom hearts

Man, that game aged way better than GTA 3

>moans come outta that cave
>go in there
>get the knife
>get the lamp
>find a dude
>he says some shit nobody has programmed him to say
>decide to (not) stab him
>get to that bitch
>(don't) stab her
>get the fuck outta there
>there's a guy with a lamp and a knife asking you the questions you just asked
>the game ends a couple of days later via mail

GTA but in Britain

Castlevania: sotn

Your dad thinks ur a crybaby bitch, so his gay bf shoves you up his asshole. You meet some witch and fall in love but you dont have a dick cause ur made up by some assholes who died cause other assholes waged jihad on them

castlevania
on the ps1, fuck knows the name

or metroid prime

You got it oldfag. Have a nice evening.

correct

You are constantly being called to settlements that need your help.

correct

Having a lovely day in the desert suddenly all this black goo everywhere ohshit.jpg Sidekick hoe with powers you bang later

You don't know who you are but you need to find yourself because you are trying to kill yourself to prevent yourself from killing yourself

An evil villain has turned all the animals in the world to stone, and you must fly your slimy companion around the world solving riddles to defeat him

the elder scrolls with guns 3: fallout 4

"he never asked for this."

kingdom hearts, any of them

What was that game called, moirai?

Based on a movie based on a book about an unlikable faggot who rides a dragon, and there's an old guy who pops up every 30 minutes to tell you he was a dragon rider.

good job dude

Win.rar

Nope

God of War

Mario Kart?

Earagon or whatever, the one that had Sam Flynn in it.

Adam Jensen the Augmented People Person

Eragon?

Mafia

deus ex human revolution

Black cop beats the shit out of criminals at night. Also is a friend of a hobo.

yup

you have almost died and are trying to get well again but somehow find yourself inside a robot, after the apocalypse.

correct

>be spec ops fish

Anonymousexpectusfags.jpg go outside with their phones to commit crimes in the name of privacy.

>Finding Nemo

>You follow Mario in a Boonie hat.
>Everyone dies on a bridge in the end.

Modern Warfare

Good shit mates

summamabitch.

Yes. not vague enough?

Gun makes holes. Mom, is that you?

You are kinda new in the town and want to enjoy a quite simple life with your friends. But guess what? No game would let this happen. Go fuck yourself and play sims or some shit if you want that. After your life became a living nightmare you have to deal with a lot of crazy motherfuckers and spent the most of your time worthless time running from point [A] to point fucking [B] in some of the better quests you´ll be even allowed to move to a third point. overhyped shitgame fuck you.
However at the main quest you will have to deal with some weird croissantcunt that only has the intention of opening the goods of a mortician. But your best friend, who is not even interested in keeping you alive, will give you an advice that you might should consider to ponder about. Do not open it.

60s, foxy female lead, lots of humour

Price is iconic in CoD. The bride at the end was obvious too.

Bloodlines, easy

SCI-FI, NOD starts extremists ways against GDI, Kane will conquer!

Batman

Also checked

Ding Ding Ding

VtMB?

Fuckn drug addict

I have one Im actually trying to remember. Its an rpg (not super modern more top down jrpg style, there are like two or three full worlds to explore and you warp to some crazy fantasy world or area which I think is a point of no return near the end. I think theres air ships or some sort of travel in the second world. Graphically its on a level close to ff vi maybe saga frontier. But its not anything as 3d or modern looking as chrono chross.

>It was rigged from the start

SJW AVENGERS, ASSEMBLE

New Vegas

If CABAL don't take charge first.

yup

WHERE IS MY SON

Run around a city helping people with dumb shit, looking for a way to travel to a place where there is some action. Realize 3 hours later that running around the city is the game. Take it out and return it to gamestop.

''I was gonnah be her fatha''

You fuckn druggo

Todd Howard game VR

Portal 2

Hide, run, hide, throw holy water, hide again

Unreliable narrator running around punching people, also he's a furry.

Fallout 4

>be gurl
>do not have a job
>but i got a camera so i am a reporter hurr
>take pics of pigs and store them under my Familyfolder
>Oh no they kidnapped my uncle
>time to go to space
>thank ya kind rhinos

Pale man drinks potions and kills and fucks his way across the country side.

Yell at beings till they go away, be praised as a god.

Nope, but here's a hint: its an oldie

Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2

heavy rain