Last night Andy enjoyed a hearty meal of two extra large burritos...

Last night Andy enjoyed a hearty meal of two extra large burritos, a Mexican pizza with extra hot sauce and a 12 pack of Cinnabon delights from Taco Bell, then he washed it all down with some rc cola. Is your throat fucking prepared?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So hot OP

good god man, what is wrong with you

What is this

RC COLA WTF YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF FILTH.

Did he drink any booze??

Double Sixx's logged

Compared to the Finnish meme, this is old, pathetic and so over

OP would really eat another mans shit

Not just another mans... a god.

Bumperino

Dubs logged

Time to get to work.

MODS CAN YOU BAN THIS CRAWLING FUCK?

Find a new hobby, OP

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
I look at you all see the logs that are sleeping
While my ass fart gently weeps
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my ass fart gently weeps

Some of you aren't saging this when you post.

DUBS LOGGED THROAT CLOGGED

Grow up dude

Log of shit not found

Login:

>Log

accepted...

Yes.
Yes it is.

Aren't you at school scooter?

Log out faggot.

I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard.

Andy Sixx is no stranger to shit. He has been shitting in the mouths
of his fans for nearly 6 years and when he sat down with me for his first interview since a really horny fan managed to suck so hard on his asshole that food he hasn't even eaten yet came out, he was quite homely and humble as we all know him to be. I was excited, and just for me, he ate a deadly but delicious combination of jalapenos, curry, Whoppers from Burger King and clam slidders from White Castle.
"The incident is something I will remember for the rest of my life," Sixx told me doing up his trousers after I had just sucked a massive fucking warm creamy MONSTER log roll out of his asshole, like this thing was massive, man. It was weapons-grade, I'm telling you. "I know they were a fan and everything and really excited for the opportunity to have me drop a big one down their scrawny little throats, but I don't know. It got me thinking, you know. Maybe I should take a break so that I can recover from it."
Andy is usually pretty brave, but the phenomena of food that he hasn't even eaten yet spewing out of his asshole by someone just ruined him mentally and has supposedly taken a small break from his log of shit duties which I totally know would not be permanent by any means.
He has since recovered and has doubled the number of logs of shit he allows his fans to suck out of his asshole on a daily basis from 3 to 6. I had even asked him where he even finds the time or the food to produce 6 logs of shit in one day. That honestly can't be easy.
"Nobody said it would be easy, but it was something I must do. The log of shit must continue sliding down the throats of the fans and I must do whatever I can to keep up with my fans. They are my flock, and I am their shepherd who shits down their throat every day,"

Listen logster.
There are way over 700 logpics by this time. Day by day new logs are invented. Tell me- how do you cope with sadness of not embracing a log?
How do you even live with yourself knowing that you are cucked from logs everyday. You- not sucking creamy dreamy steamy log of shit.
SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT EVERY MOMENT OF MY EXISTANCE. It is really dreamy feeling which you will never experience.
I feel pity for you. Logless shill detected...

Seek the assistance of a mental health professional immediately.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Logsucker (I suck Andy's Creamy Logs down my fucking throat for those of you who are immature). I draw Log memes on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my gag reflex and playing superior Black Veil Brides albums. (Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Creamy Ones, Rebel Logs,We Suck These Logs)
I train with my throat every day, this superior toilet can suck clean through Andy Sixx's asshole because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other toilet on earth. I earned my anus license sixx years ago, and I have been getting filled with more creamy logs every day.
I suck massive, smelly brown loafs expertly, both girthy, clogging ones and slimy, explosive ones, and I slurp corn-studded ones as well. I know everything about Andy Sixx's personal biography and his Logshido code, which I swallow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am moving to Hollywood, California to attend a Black Veil Brides performance to learn more about their magnificent throat-cramming abilities. I hope I can become a porta-jon toilet for BVB's tour bus or Andy Sixx's personal yard!
I own several hot topic chains and belts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hollywood, so I can fit logs in my throat easier. I hide in public toilets and suck logs of shit as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to produce a big one as steamy as Andy's.
Wish me luck in Hollywood!

Learn the log

Live the log

Love the log

>LOG4LYFE

Studies Show Andy Sixx to have Tastiest Log of Shit
February 12, 2017
|Arthur Gates
In a research study comissioned by the BVB Army Institute of Log of Shit Research and Study, results were released for a $4.2 million study of Andy Sixx's shit compared to the shit of other people. Three were celebrities while seven others were common Joes they found on the street who agreed to shit in a plastic zip-lock bag for "scientific advancement" when approached randomly on the street by fellow BVB Army Soldiers.
Although the celebrities have signed non-disclosure agreements in which we will never know who they are, the BVB Army, prior to being granted the funding for the study released a list of potential candidates to donate their shit for research. The list of potential fecal-donors included Kim Kardashian, Ellen DeGeneris, Dennis Rodman, Matt Damon, Oprah Winfrey, Stephen Segal and Christian Bale.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs

I believe in a cream filled log,
Just listen to the rythm of his fart,
There's a log we could suck on now,
Slidding shit till the sun goes down
I believe in a cream filled log,

Holy shit op i just creamed my jeans