Meme Magic

Is there magic?
Are White people magical?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv6hliU8CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that sign.
Da dey not fookin call et da gift'a'gab nay more?

They wish.

Here's what they won't teach you in school.

my sides

My ass.
It bleeds from laughter.

They do, it's not even the fucking thing. XD I just thought this was the best image.

When will the true sons and daughters of Ireland rise up and remove the scum that is the White Irish?

WE WUZ LEPRECHAUNS N SHIEETTT

Tyrone is an Irish name you fucking white devil.

#IrelandStolenHeritage

>pic

classical trolling

The only magic going on is the magical laughter the Irish do when they piss on the Blarney Stone (not the one pictured) at night and watch the tourists kiss it during the day.

a mick friend of mine told me that he and his friends would piss on it whenever they were drunk.

Exactly most people dont realize Shaquil O'Neal is irish!

>abkhaz
>original people of russia
Пиздoc.

Magic is real.

But you should serve Jesus instead.

>Yeah right that aint what happen
Jive on brotha.

It's sterilized multiple times each hour you fucking jew-mind.

Urine is sterile too, it doesn't change the fact that you're putting your lips to something that many people for many years have used as a toilet. If you have no problem with this, go ahead and kiss the inside of a public toilet after the janitor has cleaned it.

Urine is not sterile because it passes through your urethra you sick fuck

urine or not, are you actually trying to justify kissing a rock?

You do understand that is a clear joke, as someone eloquent would never be so stupid as to be persuaded to kiss a rock in order to be "gifted with eloquence and persuasiveness"

gotta give it to whoever came up with that idea. Sounds like a good way to identify suckers. Hope they got local shop stands nearby to cash in on those fools

I've poked around a bit. Abkhaz negroes are actually a thing. They live in a couple of small villages in Abkhazia. Nobody knows for sure where they came from, two main hypotheses are either african slaves bought by Abkhaz nobles to work on citrus plantations or their ancestors came over from Abyssinia alongside the ancestors of kolchs.
No need to mention that they are nowhere near the "original people of Russia" (Abkhazia isn't even a part of Russia and never was) and the black thing on his head is just a traditional Papakha hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv6hliU8CM
This is of Kings. Maybe it's my blue blood versus your human blood to explain why you can't feel the magic.

>of kings
I knew this was related to inbreds some way or another

The Gods has forsaken ye, but never the Irish!