Best way to kill yourself and make it look like an accident?

Best way to kill yourself and make it look like an accident?

drive into lake

>Best way to kill yourself and make it look like an accident?

well, the first thing you want to do is post this question and leave a digital trail which any good insurance investigator is going to unearth in short order.

GOOD THINKING OP

Sup Forums is anonymous and threads don't last that long

Is that an Australian pizza?

Buy a gun, go into some niggerland, call someone a nigger and make sure the nigger is really mad

Then you take your gun, pretend to be a retard and trow it to his ape feet, get shot and die

well, if you disregard the countless sites that store all the shit posted here.. then sure they don't last long.

you won't fool St. Peter you know.

go try and choke a whale to death

Cigarette
Water poison
Help me

get fucked by a horse

This.

Announce loudly
>mom, I stink so i have to take a bath. but I'm also very hungry. I will make some toast while sitting in the bathtub. But don't worry mom, I will be very careful.
But here comes the tricky part. You won't be careful. Everybody will think that you were very careful, and will think that you died accidentally.

>Sup Forums archives

love it

get bit by a scorpion that attacked you whilst eating scorpion pizza

Kek

Get really drunk and drive yourself into a retaining wall or something. It will be blamed on the alcohol. But whatever you do, do NOT use another car and driver with this method. It's okay to kill yourself but don't involve someone else like an asshole.

Choke on pizza

haven't seen this gif in quite a while but still funny. I hope nobody actually attemped this though.

I think the retarded baby fetal alcohol syndrome meant to say water is a better filter than carbon