Why is Trump mellowing out?

What the fuck, we got him to where he is because he said it as it is. All of a sudden he is more polished, polite, buried the hatchet with Megyn Kelly, stopping Muslim immigration is a suggestion. Wall is rarely mentioned in clear terms anymore. Please stop telling me that I'm a shill because I'm not, but trump is undergoing a severe change and I don't like it one bit.
If he wins and ends up being a shitty run of the mill centrist then I'm checking out of politics forever. I can't take this shit
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36322279
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's politics 101, fampai.

>primary season: "rally the base"
>general election season: shift towards the center

And please don't tell me that he's is just playing it for the motherfucking normies. If he is doing that then he's becoming exactly what he promised he would never be

So what happens when he wins? Where does he shift then

playing it for the normies.

Only shills write like this.

he does what he wants.

we just hope he fixes shit.

is this your first election year?

You don't want to hear it but that's what happened.

He still talks about the wall and the muslim ban was always a suggestion. He always said we should ban muslims until we are sure we have a solid vetting process it was never meant to be a permanent thing.

Is that a bomb OP?!

That's exactly what he's doing.

Are you 18? Is this your first election?

The good news are: that he isn't a retard like you.

The bad news are: that he has to cater to normies and be polite on this phase to win the election.

We don't live in a dictatorship, everything he says should be a suggestion.

What's the pic?

He doesn't shift, he does what he thinks he needs to do to MAGA.

He made his positions clear, so you know what you get. Now he's gotta tone it down in order to actually win the election and make it real. It'd be suicide to keep giving that sort of ammo to your opponents, especially with the media against you, twisting your every word.

He's just playing the game. Like it or not, Political Correctness is part of the game in the general election.

>IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION BRO

Trumpcucks getting taken for a ride

According to Dr. Michael Savage, it's his advisors whispering in his ear 'pushing him to the center', which is a bad move.

Would you rather Shillary win?

>but trump is undergoing a severe change and I don't like it one bit.

He is not. The Megyn interview was a way for him to show he can be caring and reserved. The "muslim ban" was "until our leaders can figure out what the hell is going on." If he is the leader by definition he's going to know what's going on.

You are a shill or simply very stupid.

Nope, try again

shill

Yea I was listening to his show today. Savage is spot on in his analysis

>Is this your first election?
Y-yeah.

Not that guy, but I was two months shy from voting in '12.

I thought this is going to be where I could join up with others to make a difference because my health is too shit for military, but it might be that he is going to be soft as well.

What does it look like to you?

>h-h-he's not just another manipulative politician I SWEAR!!!!! HES A REAL ALT RIGHTER!!!!!!!!!

Because he has to move towards the center if he wants any chance of beating Hillary.

>Please stop telling me that I'm a shill because I'm not

You're either a shill or under 15. The world is complex, and one must be strategic. Trump is playing to win, and his winning will have connotations that go far beyond what he does in office. He inspired a generation. Unlike Hernie Panders or /r/on Paul who simply disappointed a generation. That inspiration is important, because you clear out weeds from the roots. If the youth on the bottom become more confident and strategically manipulative, rather than just useful idiots and hopeless shutins, things will continue changing.

what kind of ice maker is that?

Notice savage is sounding like he is mad at trump?

I know why.... He helped trump get where he is and savage truly thought he would be propelled into his cabinet.

Trump never asked him to and he is mad

I guarantee he is pissed about that

>le ebin alt-right maymay
Fuck off back to plebbit

because winning the general is a completely different game than winning the republican primaries

He's not catering to normies, his entire strategy was to win over the extremists on one side, and then move to the center to get moderates on both sides, thus giving him a majority.

He cut a deal with the jews in power so he could get the nomination, that's why everything suddenly eased up on him. Now he's pulling back on his rhetoric because he's got the rightwing side of the vote, and has to get the moderates/centrists on board.

I still support trump simply because he's a much better candidate than anyone else, but I feel that he's conceded too much to the jewish elite and won't actually save the country now. At best the US will simply coast another 8 years on its current trajectory, rather than spiraling downwards and destroying itself.

Well he inspired the damn generation because he has won us all over by being blunt and honest and against all odds is about to win the nomination. Why not double down, even until the bitter end? Why the fuck is he softening for the dumb fucking shits. Why aren't Bernie and Hillary pandering to us for example? No, they don't give a flying fuck. It's always the 'conservatives' that are softening

Not an ice maker

Yeah he must be hopping mad. Now he has to continue getting to sit around and say whatever he feels like to his massive audience of loving fans and get paid millions for doing it. Too bad he won't get to give it all up to be a powerless cog in Trump's organization.

soda fountain or water distiller?

Cool water filter, Ahmed.

Shillary "softened" in the sense she started stealing talking points from both Trump and Sanders. The left always leaves the right BTFO because they are shameless in their emotional manipulation and willingness to be hypocrites. Trump is just turning the tables on them, and doing it with style and finesse. It is a big lesson, and many previously-hopeless people are going to learn from it. You should too. Instead of being all "boo hoo why won't somebody save me" maybe you will start strategically working towards the outcomes you want.

He will reveal his power level once he wins the presidency, he's planning something big to take down Shillary and has gone back to talking about how Bill Clinton is a rapist.. just wait.

He can't win with the ~%20 of Americans that are completely behind banning Muslims and building the Wall.

If you were not a mouthbreathing retard, you would grasp that he has to mobilize the boomers, evangelicals, and other assorted uninformed retards to his banner in order to win.

BECAUSE HES THE FUCKING SAME AS ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE VYING FOR POWER YOU STUPID FUCKS

>bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36322279
Dentist pink water maker thing

Neither of the two
Not a water filter abbo

It's not a dentist water thing. Cmon guys think harder

Wait until he starts on hillary he is powering up for that shitstorm but he has to wait for sanders to loses on june 7th. Hillary will only win because of superdelegates meaning trump will go into overdrive to get more supporters by showing how democrats are not about democracy. He basically has about a month to build up his image so he can get more votes.

It's the calm before the storm, user. The Trump Storm.

It's a really budget looking water cooled PC

looks like something in a Subway restaurant

It's not cheap and it was never nor it will ever be in a subway restaurant

I hope so. I hope trump is a political genius and that once he is pres he will double down on his promises

something that would deal with water, I'd suspect. someone must want to tell.

The muslim ban was always a suggestion. He never explicitly said it was going to be one of his policies as a president (not in the same way he talked about the wall), although tighter security is one of his priorities.

Changing tone isn't the same as changing overarching goals.

> stopping Muslim immigration is a suggestion
Literally everything is a suggestion until it turns into policy family

you will eventually give an answer even if no one gets it?

He just reiterated his muslim ban today, try harder.

once hillary attacks him first in the debate he will unleash

... then why is there a picture of sandwich bread above it?

this

I see what looked like two thermostats, which are connected to ceramic things that I might guess would be heating elements of some kind. AC hoses that would ostensibly be used for liquid, so I'll take a guess to say it's a coffee maker of some kind. How close am I?

>walk by news that was on tv
>its CNN bitching about a Trump tweet about EgyptAir

????

anyways, hes chilling out a bit because the Dem primary isn't over yet, hes slowly releasing some Hillary attacks but is waiting for her to get the nomination before going after her.

Hes also probably trying to appeal to some of the independents, reminder that he needs to seem like a BETTER option to Hillary, which probably requires toning it down a bit.

I don't expect him to tone it down too much though, as you said its been working.

So he can get elected. Duh nigga.
I still believe he is a covert patriot though.
Time will tell.

This

whats he doin? alpha shit

showed his dominance to establish himself, then makes amends with those people.who now know hes in charge. it gives him the appearance of harsh but fair, and that he can make allies out of enemies