Travel posters have /trv/

>Travel posters have /trv/
>Political posters have Sup Forums
>History posters have /his/
>Shitposters now have /bant/

What purpose does this board serve anymore?

Generals

it's a language board, but anglos wouldn't understand

be nice to each other

uma delĂ­cia

Let me guess, you are a monolingual pleb, right?

Someone like you coming to this board and asking about its purpose is like someone who doesn't have a car doing the same on /o/.

/bant/ is a containment board for all the newfags that come to this website after hearing about Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a pure board where shitposting and bantering without mentioning "cuck" or "BBC" or "whiteness" is not frowned upon, but welcomed. I would also like to mention the fact that Americans ARE LITERALLY FAT AND DUMB LMAOOOOOOOOO

/bant/ ruined all the fun, shitposting shouldn't be concerated on one board. there is nothing wrong with shitposting if its isn't on spam levels.

>Int is for nation-specific generals

i tried to get on other boards but i just couldn't
the people who use Sup Forums are a lot more likable
i love you guys
you're all whitin my heart
and my sopa

Name 1 board that is about culture and languages other than Sup Forums

/intg/ or /cunts/ when Jackie Sup Forums?

chuj go wie

>/bant/ is a containment board for all the newfags that come to this website after hearing about Sup Forums
yeah but the shadilay pepe crowd doesnt leave Sup Forums. Another great idea by Hiro. Voluntary containment doesnt work.

>/trv/
>any good

Board is slow as molasses.

>/his/
>implying it isn't /leftypol/'s disguise board.

the slower, the better you ultimate newfag.
now fuck off to your containment board.

The fucker should have kept Sup Forums as is and maybe direct more serious political discussion to something like /pd/ and get rid of /news/ or make it a proper textboard, then leave Sup Forums for the shadilay pepe crowd.
>Board is slow as molasses.
>A board has to be fast to be good
Fuck you user, /n/ is the best board on this site and is very slow, if anything the slow boards are the best.

Slow is good to a point.
/trv/ can take up to a week for a reply, resulting in the board having no culture, or worth. It's a no-fun zone boardified.

You can get better answers on travelling right here.

Oh shit when did they add /bant/?
I came back here after a while and now it's nothing but shitty generals threads.

Anyone who says this about /trv/ has clearly never visited it. Enjoy your two week wait time for a reply about the best restaurants in Croatia.

You're the newfag, mon ami.

moot should have deleted the board after the cluckening.

The difference to Sup Forums is that you will get responses but still no answers lol.

we still have love