Ask a guy with two subs anything

ask a guy with two subs anything.

What do you think of the new iPhone?

It can be hard to get subscribers on YouTube user, you just need to be consistent with your content and not give up.

YouTube or Twitch

What's the most satisfying thing to do to a sub?
ayyy lmao

what bread are they on?

was always an android guy. You are pretty much just paying for the name and they removed the "it just works" slogan for a reason

thanks, almost at 3 subs now. God bless.

Probably get her to the point where she willingly begs to do kinky things with you. Also making them sleep in between your legs is quite cute.

?

6inch or footlong subs?

not many subway chains here

What's the other sub like? Do they both like sharing you?

one doesnt like to get shared, had 2 threesomes with this one.

i usually respect their wishes, but they know, they only get to suggest, not demand.

bump for more pics

post more pls

How is prison Jared?

no AMA thread then i guess

do you cum in them?

yes

How'd you get two?

You have to introduce either of them to the lifestyle orrrr? I guess, how'd it happen? Trying to work on getting my second sub, I got consent just need halp.

one from tinder, one from a regular dating sites, but similar fetishes.

there is no shortage of submissive girls. Just gotta find one that works with what you already have.

Sup OP, I also have my own little sub family. Fiancee plus live-in girlfriend. Nice to see more guys like us, as strange as it sounds it feels weird to have to hide it sometimes. What are your ages, if I may ask?

Why don't you have three?

country?

kek

Which one do you like better, compare and contrast.

I hope you didn't get them from subway. I used to work there their food is garbage

i'm 28, first one is 29 and the colored hair one is 20.

that might require a bit more room. And because the first one isnt into sharing (in the same room).

AUT

the colored hair one is quite eager to please and usually is up for anything. Quite a doll and obedient toy.

The other one (this one) is similar to my age and i have a deeper connection to her. Might probably marry this one in the future since we click on more levels than just physically.
Both quite fun and very individually different though.

more pics of the first one?

I know you say they can suggest, not demand, but what lines do you draw? Can you do painal? Cumming inside? Hard biting?

for the love of god u are living the life that is my deep fantasy OP! congrats for that so far.
do you think you can continue that life model after marriage or with children?
Also a pic of both of their nice asses doggy near each others requested.

do both of them usually stay at your house/appartment the same time?