Are these 3 music genuises the best female artists/producers ever?

Are these 3 music genuises the best female artists/producers ever?

I'm so tired of seeing this overpriced the garbage touted as the next revolution in music making technology. Every five seconds some hipster with no musical background or talent watches a Red Means Recording video and thinks that if they drop 900 bucks on this thing that they're going to be the next fucking Gold Panda (or whatever they listen to).

Listen you fucks, I know you're out there. It won't work. After a month and the third time you've taken it to the little boutique tea cafe you go to, the novelty will wear off and you will be exactly at the point that you started at, zero musical experience and probably shitty music taste to boot. Stop kidding yourself, music takes a long ass time. No piece of gear is going to give you that time on a silver platter. Yes it's a convenient piece of gear, but it's really best in the hands of an informed and capable musician on the road. You're not a producer, you're a fucking wannabe narcissist who adopts a new persona and career every five years, or however long it takes you to get sick of the hard work that it takes to actually accomplish something great and move on to something else trendy. Why not dust off that old SLR you bought back in 2006, or go re-enroll in some of those printmaking classes you were so into a couple years ago?

what is it people like about bjork "crystalline internal nebula",whatever that is supposed to be, sounds like drivel

I like about her the "state of emergency" she puts in me

Fuck Kate marry bjork kill grimes

Only two of them are. Hint: Its the icelandic and the english.

>skipping the canadian, the nicest and most talented female
Bjork, Kate and Claire.

bump

One of these is not like the other

Fuck bjork marry grimes kill Kate

Marry Kate fuck Björk kill Grimes

why does Sup Forums obsess over these 3 when there are so many great female musicians?

The other ones can't compare with the cream of the cream, which are these 3 artists/producers. Also other female artists don't have the mystique of these 3.

Which one?

It's literally one guy making this thread everyday

You're literally full of shit

Who else would post the same thread within 3 days of each other with the same filename?

diamond is better than all three

"I come in the club, shaking my dreads
Throwing these bows and busting these heads
Bitch irrelevant, step to my residence
Best to back up 'for I send you a lick
I been in drama and committing a crime
Not leaving a trace, not leaving a line
We knucking and bucking 'cause I got a nine
I'll blow you away cause you wasting my time
Stupid ass niggas, I know what to do
I waste your ass, you fuck with my crew
I'm through with you haters, so watch what you do
You talking 'bout me, then I'm talking to you
You bucking on us and we leave you in plastic
You busting on me and that shit gon' get nasty
I'm colder than ice and I'm freezing out here
I target your city, but you cannot tell"

Bjork is a culture unto herself. Kate Bush, well everyone's heard her at some point. Grimes idk.

It's not the same thread dummy. Check the archive. The text is always different.

Exact same image, same filename, same topic. Who else but the same person could've done this?

"no"

correct

the patrician choice

kill grimes kill grimes kill grimes

FBI, catch this Ricardo

t. hand tattoo guy

The objectively correct answer.