This BITCH has ruined my fucking life...

This BITCH has ruined my fucking life.I was obsessed with her for many months and for a while she went out but only i had to pay the bills. Then THEEENNNNNNN she says 'you are not my type' and starts a relationship 3 days later with a dude who regretibly more handsome than me. Although i still masterbathe looking a pics. But i would really appreciate if someone could REALLY fuck her life up. Name Jeniffer Dias.

Yawn.

indian bitch?

Shes hot but unfortunately a black

It sounds like you've ruined your own life user.

Regretibly yes

Yes she is an Indian bitch

How did she ruin your life exactly?

You went on a couple dates with her, paid the bill as a gentleman, but she wasn't that interested and let you know that it wasn't going to work out between you two.
Sounds like normal dating life, just get over this chick and get some more dates

Just know OP when a girl says "You aren't my type" She is really saying if you were more attractive or assertive you would be her type.

Is she Indian OP? She looks ridiculously good in that attire

Let me tell you this she calls other guys to tell me to stop talking to her when the whole dating is done not herself but through other dudes. This is what annoyed me. And when I called her to know if it was her she did it again this time sending me threats through him that he would send out gangbangers on me. And from his tone i knew he was not kidding because I heard rumours of this guy doing shit like this.

Move on with your life

She's setting up a gangbang for you? That's some kinky shit user, good job

>she fucked my life up
>but actually I was not a great bf and she got bored because of it
>we broke up because she doesn't want to commit to a life with boring op
>life=ruined

kys, bud. or just read a fucking book or something. you clearly need to change something about your boring ass life.

OP is a fag

Yes brah she is an Indian bitch and that attire she is wearing is called a saree FYI

ad she looks fine as fuck in it too. I'd steal her if hse was still op's girl jsut cause op a hoe ass bitch. leave her alone with the current guy tho cause I'm not really trying to fuck her, I just don't like op. I wonder if I have that in common with her current bf?

>masterbathe

Love this whether it was on purpose or not.

I wanna kill myself -_-

>i would really appreciate if someone could REALLY fuck her life up

how about you appreciate doing it yourself, you fucking coward.

You sound like a piece of shit, good for her for finding some me better D

She said "Yes" to go out with you. You paid the bills because it's 'you' who wanted to go out. It didn't work out and she told you. Sounds like "Dating life" mate. Move on and be a man about it. Don't get mad at every woman that rejects you. That's the mentality of the mediocre. Although, you can still try to fuck any of her friends or family menbers. That's what I do. If a girl says "no" to me, I get back at them by fucking their best friend or sister. Even though they'll bever know but makes you feel better.

Find a copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy(the book not the movie). Read it. Learn something about being human and get on with your life.

I promise that if you take this advice, it will help you out of the slump.

>/thread
OP is clearly a virgin