WWYD

WWYD

Cuck thread

I would ask for MORE

hot because she looks like Gilly from GoT

let her ride slowly my cock on the couch while i chat with her bf about the game on tv.

i would put her on the table and eat her out till her bf are done with our breakfast. then she sit on my cock while we eat all together. after breakfast she finish me under the table and swallow my load. she thanks her bf for the breakfast with a kiss and wave to me for a shower.

Too old.

have her on her knees and blowing me on the couch while her bf is forced to brush her hair

WWYD

Yo I have a few years experience domming and have been a bull for 4 different couples. If you wanna talk in private I can cater specifically to your fetishes. Anyone interested just drop kik

let her squad over my cock and ride as hard as possible. her bf has to count her ups and downs on my cock for her exercise plan.

would fuck her from behind in different dresses and send her bf pics which looks better while she get pounded.

mmm she's fucking asking for it here

Asian gf

maybe it would be better he is in the booth too. so he can see how the dress move when she ride my cock.

oh yeah. Give him an upfront view

Post any stories cucks

let her suck me off while we play some board game with friends. her bf brings my beer because it would be rude of me to stand up with her lips around my cock.

nice

yeah you don't know if the dress good when you not saw it on her in different poses. lift on the front, lift on the back. her on all fourth. on her back her legs in the air or my head between her legs. anyway he will buy them all. they all stink like sweat, fucking, pussy and cum.

spending his money on dresses he'll never fuck her in

we would have more light. he has to see when my cum hit her face. then she sit on my lap and play with us too. i finger her pussy a little to keep her entertained till i'm hard again then she can saddle up and bounce slowly during the game.

our mutual smell on them would distract him anyway. she shouldn't be disappointed like that.
i fuck her on the backseat instead while he drive us to our favorit restaurant.

Those shoes don't go with that dress. 2/10 would not fuck.

We're at a baseball game with her boyfriend and a couple of my friends. She gets kind of drunk and starts flirting with everyone. She makes a point of "accidentally" brushing up against my cock. After she does it several times, I tell her we need to go grab some more beer. I motion at one of my buddies to come with us. Instead of going to the beer stand, I steer her into a deserted stairwell and push her inbetween my buddy and myself. I start kissing her and feeling up her tits while she grinds her ass on my buddy's cock. I unbutton her jeans and start fingering here while we continue to make out. Then I turn her around and tell her to suck my buddy's cock which she does gladly. I start licking her pussy until she's super wet. Then I push my dick into her tight pussy and fuck her doggy style while she continues to deep throat my buddy. We spit roast her until I creampie her and my buddy shoots a big load down her throat. She swallows and then pulls up her panties which quickly get soaked with cum. We grab the beers from the concession stand and then go back to hang out with her boyfriend some more. During the rest of the game she keeps texting me about how much she loves her cum filled panties.

10/10 would bang again

is that aribic or elvish tattooed on her arm?

>How bad can be this products if are $0?

canices.raspberryip.com

WWYD

>Left

i give her a sunlotion massage while her bf pretend to sleep. i untie her bottom, massage her ass and finger her pussy. the waitress brings our drinks. i nod to him and she "wake him up" to give him the bill. i order another round of cocktails. after the waitress is away i fuck her prone bone and thank him for the drinks. after i she came and i shot my load into her, her bf couldn't stand it and jump into the water to cool down. we stand up. i hand her his bath towel to clean the dripping mess between her legs. what a nice sunny day.

Hot as fuck

>any more of her??

she is such a silly mind. she let me sit on this thing and sit herself onto my cock, face to face. we make out alot while we swing a little. her bf brings some icecream we eat it from eachothers mouth while he eat his waiting on the bench.

she lies down on me and move her hips slowly with my cock up her pussy while her bf massage sun lotion into her smooth skin..

WWYD to left?

moaaaaaar

Nice tits, but i would love to see more of her hips and pussy

thats the stuff

ok girls you know the rules. one by one tries to deppthroat herself on my cock. your bfs decide which was the most eager one. she will get the creampie and being eat out by the both loser. both loser will get a nice wild finger bang during the eat out session.

fuck me shes gorgeous

Dating a fat Asian defeats the purpose of dating an Asian.

which one got the creampie?

I have lots more of OPs girl ;)

spread her legs wide. set her feet on the counter and finger fuck her pussy and ass, kissing and licking her legs till she cums. her bf plays for us on the piano while we wait his mom finish the meal.

fucking love her body

who is she ? and post away plz.

fuck her in the hot bathtube while her bf shower with the last rest and lukewarm water.

Wwyd

Pull of her little shorts and fuck her doggy style while her dad watches and masturbates. I fill her with a sloppy creampie and then send her back to the party

>WWYD to left

damn what a hottie

Be more rapey/forceful please :3 fuck her silly and make her addicted to your dick and steal her from me

he bf should do a photo set with her wearing my cum on her sweet face.

need to see more of left

she your gf ?

yep

have you ever had someone else creampie her?

nah, really only into the cuck fantasy not practice

how does she like to get to fucked?

Dump?

choked, spanked, hair pulled, she's on bc but still likes to me to act like I'm using her for breeding sometimes. Sometime's we'll be in the shower together and I'll tell her to get out and dry off and wait on the bed like so with her ass facing the bathroom door so i can drop some seed into her

very nice bro, youve got yourself quite the babe

Dayum she looks tight

show us the view from behind

WWYD to her?

she is built perfectly for creampieing from behind

WWYD?

pull her away from that user, pull the string on her bottoms, bend her over that chair and fuck the shit out of that tight, fit ass of hers

i would push her on the ground. head down ass up.
you has to pick a wine bottle from your fancy wine vault while i eat her out and finger her ass. he opend the bottle and hand it to me. i push it quick down her ass and fuck her slowly with it while i eat her out some more but don't let her cum. she tries to massage her clit. i spank her a few time for this. first her ass then right on her clit. after the first bottle is empty i send you to take another one. push it quick into her ass too and my cock down her pussy. i fuck her hard and try to push in the bottle as deep as possible as she cums loud. i cum balls deep in her pussy. she can barely speak anymore but i hear a silent "ssanks". i show her a big buttplug with "my slut" on the base. " do you want this?" "yess peasse". i seal her ass with it and we cuddle on the couch while you bring me some wine and snacks.

Marry

I would drag her to the deeps of the forest, nude and tie her body tight, use her like a fuck toy, fingering her ass, tearing her little pussy with my dick, filling her mouth and face with cum. when i have finished i would push some stones in to her holes, making her waiting more humiliating when someone find her raped some hours later.

>
still here ?

hot af

Wwyd?

i massage her ass cheeks and put my tip on her asshole. it's her first time there, so you has to hold her hand and stroke her hair to calm her down. i push my cock into her ass in one slow move. she open her mouth in a silent moan/scream. i ask her if i have to stop. she shake her head. i ask her what should i do. she whisper "fuck me". i grab her hair, pull her head away from you and ask angry "what should i do". she yell "FUCKME HARD". good girl. and i start to pound the living shit out of her. pulling her hair to let you see her blissfull face. reach around and pinch her clit till we cum together. she lick my cock clean while you have to towel her leaking sore ass and put lotion on it.

Play Overwatch with

Well, she does enjoy online gaming.

Nudes you cuckfag

She has an amazing ass. Id love to see something brutal and rape related with her. I answer to answers

did you leave us user ?

Nope. what else would you do to her. shes on the left here

More!

take her and her asian qt friend and run a train on both of them