All of these school shootings that have been happening have got to stop. We need to ban guns already guys...

All of these school shootings that have been happening have got to stop. We need to ban guns already guys. How should we influence trump to ban them?

say "hey drumpf, ban the guns or im gonna get really really mad!!!"

We could just ban everything just to be safe. So long as it saves just one life.

Chicago has strict gun laws. Chicago also has niggers. The USA doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

Maybe someone should shoot you. Were Americans and will never give up our guns fag!

I have an even better idea. Let's outlaw gun grabbers.

Wow, that is extremely racist and insensitive. Control yourself you fool.

anything that gets rid of a few septics is fine by me

I think this snow flake faggit is going to melt, facts are facts, look at any major city, look at where the murders happen, then overlay census data about demographics, you'll notice most murders happen in the areas with the most blacks. Look at fbi data on murder, most murdered race: blacks, most blacks murdered by other blacks, these are just facts, deal with it.

But he speaketh truth. The few nigs that want to be educated and respected get shunned by the nig community at large for being uncle toms. They'd rather shoot their neighbors and smoke meth than earn their place in a civilized society.

I would consider your argument credible if it wasn't based on race bias and false statistics. I am a black man and I am proudly serving my nation in the US army. There is no need to be racist.

Don't see how when you over lay where crimes happen with census data that shows any kind of false statistics, or fbi data on who the victims of murder are and the fact that whites typically murder whites, blacks murder blacks, Hispanics murder Hispanics, predominately. Of course there is interracial violence, but it's the minority in crime data. Your argument is based on the lie that because the data is collected by mostly white people that somehow thats a huge conspiracy against the blacks.

>false statistics

You completely failed to refute one word he said. Typical. Black crimes matter.

You know I'd really love to listen to what he had to say if it wasn't all racist propaganda.

If you're not bullshitting, good. If you can go to Chicago or Detroit and convince black people there to stop committing violence against their own and throwing their lives away for nothing, please do so. But from experience, I think what's gonna happen is you're gonna get called a race traitor.

also one other note, you be racist one needs to believe in superiority of their own race first, simply pointing out the faults in another race isn't in and of itself racist. Calling someone a nigger is racist because it implies inferiority. Saying blacks have a problem killing each other, is simply pointing out a substantiated proveable fact. It's more solid a scientific argument than saying CO2 production is the greatest cause of climate change.

>all racist

The race card is all that you have. You will never, ever learn.

Not propaganda when it's true.

But why? White induced poverty.

Listen guys, it seems that you are all ganging up on me. I am simply trying to be the better man here and tell you guys why you're wrong. I am a minority so you guys need to listen to what I have to say. I want to have a voice. That is why I came here. If you can't respect that then I am going to have to claim that you guys are in fact being racist against my kind.

>How bad can be this products if are $0?

canices.raspberryip.com

Nice b8 thread

Everyone being racist are just morons. But, the question at hand is banning guns to save lives. My question would be, if you're in favor of gun control or an out right ban, why not just ban everything? So long as it saves just 1 life

Get fucked I'm a minority too, i just happen to use my brain to lock at facts, not at boogie men, btw the poverty argument is bullshit, impoverished white and hispanic communities still see far less crime than black neighborhoods. Unless by poverty you mean the welfare state in which case you are right, that in fact did lead to the down fall of the black community, removing fathers from the picture.

>I am a minority so you guys need to listen to what I have to say.

What does that even mean? You haven't said anything of value. Just making excuses.

That's an informal logical fallacy, and disingenuous anyway, because you know there are a million reasons guns will never be banned in America.

Scotfag here,

There is no need to ban guns, just tighter rules and control, to ensure it is harder for unstable people or criminals to gain them legally.

Sure it will never stop black market arms, but it will reduce the potential for shootings that can be avoided.

It will never happen, because the congress and senate are corporate run and they want guns to be sold by the bucketload.

And ignorant Americans are happy to oblige in doing so, caught out by the biggest lie that their 2nd Amendment = Freedom and Constitutionally acceptable.

This is why your country is being anally raped every year for funds that could be used elsewhere.

Crime Statistics Bureau - SF doesn't even exist.

Far Right BS propaganda, just as bad as the far left BS propaganda too.

>because you know there are a million reasons guns will never be banned in America.
But why just guns? Why are they so special to only be in their separate category? If the moral question at hand is about saving lives, which is the nature and root of the question, why not morally ban everything? Categorically, you cannot make that distinction if you morally say you want to save lives. Otherwise you're saying that lives are not that valuable and only should be considered if they die by guns.

but it would be much more feasible to just ban guns, rather than banning everything there is

>2nd amendment
>Of the Bill of Rights
>Of the Constitution
>Not constitutionally acceptable

The absolute state of Scotland.

Thanks, user.

Don't deny you aren't racist. You have no credibility.

why? The moral question that OP stated is about lives and not being pragmatic about some lives being valuable and some are not. He's saying universally that lives are valuable. Also, if we are being pragmatic about guns and death then why stop there? How far of a reach would it be that something else is just as deadly and worth banning if the principle of the question is about saving lives

are you guys pretending to be retarded?

>Don't deny you aren't racist

I didn't.

Don't deny that blacks rob, rape and murder more than any other race. Don't deny that racism against blacks is justified and the proper course of action.

tweet him pictures of your butthole

I think you should also tweet pictures of your butthole to Donald Trump, just to be safe

there are 270-310 million guns in the US, even if you could find and get half of them you'd have to reimburse everyone for them upon confiscating them.

No, I'm asking the basic and fundamental principle which is about the preservation of lives. I don't see the distinction of the argument for banning guns couldn't apply to everything else. Because once you start going down this though experiment of banning guns out of the universal principle of saving lives, you're gonna have to realize that those arguments could and can apply to everything else

>butthole

Gorilla IQ strikes again.

If you read without jumping to conclusions like most do, that is what most Americans believe their 2nd Amendment is about.

But it was more than that, and it hasn't changed since 1791 so a bill written for only a small group of firearms owners with less lethal weaponry exists today.

It is stupid, and it causes needless deaths every year in the states.

Again Ignorant Americans are happy to talk about it being their right and it shouldn't be taken away, no matter when kids die to some idiot/s with firearms, but as soon as they are affected by a death from a shooting, they soon change their tunes.

Americans are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

be smart, take pictures of your own butthole and send them to the President of the United States

do the right thing here, man

That graph is shit btw, only dumb fucks would believe a twisted graph to population % to be accurate.

This is why you yanks love to pay 2.5 trillion a year in taxes, but corporations only pay 300bn a year.

Good Job yankees!

this thread will never die

just send all the libtards to mars with Elon and burn all the niggers.

Then all we have to worry about are those damn jews.

I'd bet that if you take a picture of your butthole and tweet it to @realDonaldTrump you'd get a chance to pitch your idea

If you have to give up your rights whenever some dickhead abuses them, it's not a right is it? Can't wait till you guys grow some testes and even TRY to separate from the UK, so you can get put under martial law and realize you might need some guns to be taken seriously as a people. Without a measure of force, you might as well be neutered.

niggers suck

>chicago
>one city surrounded by 1000 gun stores
>gun bans must be fail

yeah, because harris and klebold could have run down students in the library with a car

Yeah why not? They could have easily pulled the fire alarm and plowed through a crowd of kids outside the school like in France. They also had improvised bombs that were supposed to go off. Made from regular, easily acquirable parts. So what's your point exactly?

There is a clear difference between a gun right and a race or property right.

And I wouldn't be so glee, remember the US was built on Scottish Rites Freemasonry, your Declaration of Independence is full of it.

A good chunk of your industry was built by Irish or Scottish ancestry.

The problem here is with Americans is their blinkered look at life, a massive amount of them are ignorant to things around them.

On a whole their geographical knowledge is piss poor, as is their mathematics, as is their English.

They are like the English, where groups of people would sit and believe lies fed to them, because hating people is easier than to understand them.

You all think in America that your country is rolling in money, it isn't. Hence why you have privatized health services. Hence why your kids eat the cheapest and nastiest shit for school meals which lead to dental work needing to be done, so more money spent.

Then you believe the shite that IS is somehow a massive organization that you need to spend 650bn a year building Stealth Fighters that have had very little use from the handful used, and the hundred+ sitting around doing nothing.

And you are heading head first into a massive recession, but nobody gives a shit in the US, they are more happy to complain about immigrants and gun rights and who has the tastiest food on the planet. And that is fucking sad, because that shows the majority of Americans have no clue about their economy or politics.

Why be proud of that?

But then how will the weak kids kill the jocks that picked on them?

You need guns to level the playing field user. If you ban them, only the feminazis will have them.

Also forgot, gun laws changed in our country because a fucktard walked into a Scottish school and shot kids and the teacher then himself.

We know about gun laws, and since tightening them we have never had another School shooting.

Guns exist in the UK but under tough control, and of course by the Armed forces, you think if Scotland gets independence that we wouldn't have arms to defend our country, we will, but they wouldn't be freely in the public.

>put all the scientists and intellectuals on a rocket and send them to Mars
That sounds great, until you realize, they'll drop a little care package back down as they're leaving, dispersing a human sterilization virus.

Was the gunman a nigga?

White guy, fat, glasses. Obviously upset that his life was shit and he couldn't get settled down.

So decided to take guns walk into Dunblane Primary school and kill kids.

Extra fact - Andy Murray was a pupil at the school at the time of the shooting.

In Scotland racial crime exists, but in very small numbers, only ignorant retarded die hard protestants and catholics are causing a ruckus with races. Fortunately they are very small number.

And there is a reason why that is, because the majority of Scots and other nationals who live in our country are not ignorant, we learn about others, we understand people.

Cross the border to England and you see the difference right away, fuckwit far right groups masquerading as political groups beg from money from members for spouting absolute bullshit lies to them to scare them into funding them, at the same time those lies spread and hate boils up.

Before Muslims, it was Catholics and the IRA, before that it was Blacks, before that it was Romany, before that it was French... no matter what time frame it is there will always be those who hate others.

You know if for some amazing reason Muslims vanished from the world tomorrow, your far right groups etc would celebrate, but they would be right on to the next group to hate, and when they are gone, the next group, and so on.

Then left with only white people, they would turn on each other because different areas or towns, different classes, etc

That is what far right is all about, ignorance and control through fear and hate.

If we allowed the government to scrub the 2nd amendment from the constitution how long do you think it would take for them to scrub out the 1st? or maybe the 4th?

It is a massively dangerous thing to tell the powers that be that you're ok with them stripping you and everyone else of certain rights because they most certainly will and will inevitably over reach.

Do you want freedom or do you want security? because you can't have both in equal measure.

you won't.

Are we even still talking about guns? Your entire essay there was nothing but assumptions and very loosely-related examples of why you don't like Americans. It went from guns, to Scots, to ignorance, to education, to the English for some fucking reason, to economics, to the military, to a little of everything. How the fuck do I respond? If you're gonna argue, do so coherently ffs.

Yeah, killing kids is pretty fucked, I'll give you that. Backround checks never bothered me, cause at the very least, it'll stop nutcases from purchasing guns. The vast majority of gun owners never will never commit violence using one.

>more smart than you will ever be able to understand
>not a libtard

>smoke crack

FTFY. Meth is for their white counterparts.

The topic was about the 2nd Amendment, ergo guns is the main focus point. Don't you understand how the system works?

Guns aren't the issue, mental health and violence is the issue.