Was this a good last text? She broke up with me and I feel devastated. How do I go through this?

Was this a good last text? She broke up with me and I feel devastated. How do I go through this?

Cringe thread errbody!

just stop.

please. my cringe glands are fully flared.

BTW I'm a girl

Not only cringe-worthy, but that grammar and spelling hurt my eyes.

>good last text
>wall of text

>leaving probably the only person who will ever not hate you

Tits or GTFO

Omg this is fucking pathetic

i was literally about to text my ex gf something similar

holy fuck nuts am i not going to do that now

what a faggot OP

>Was this a good last text?
>good last text

the only good last text is the one you didn't send

ok jane is hotter anyways

You are obviously a beta male. She is now fucking alpha males.

Good cringe thread OP. Become less of a faggot, check out coreywayne and move the fuck on.

Fag.

how DO you look like an alpha male after /during a break up though

Its not about looking, its about being

OP here, I'm gonna kill myself.

then tell me that

>(28 KB, 640x640)
>>>
> Anonymous 09/14/17(Thu)15:22:52 No.745156155 ▶
> (OP)
Quit texting her back stupid whiny bitch shit. Ignore her fucc boi.

I dont give a shit about you or your little whore ex fuck off and fuck you you piece of garbage.

now op can put his pp in other grils thngys

Tits or gtfo

Ignore her. Move on. Never initiate contact with her again. If you happen to run into her, be civil but unconcerned, like she's just some acquaintance. Find someone else.

But I love her

You'll get over it.

You'll get over that in a few days. you just have to trust us when we say that. Every break up feels like the end of the world, but in a week you will look back and ask yourself why you were such a beta cuck, then you wont make the same mistake twice.

Why would he be scared of you?

should have just ignored her. the less of a fuck you she thinks you give, the worse she'll feel.

Also this, if you act like it didnt hurt you, it will drive her fucking nuts wondering why you arent chasing her "am i not good enough to be chased?" "who the fuck does he think he is not caring i left him" then she will contact you in about 2 weeks asking you these questions.

This having your heart broken is the worst thing in the world, for like a week tops. Then you get over it and look back on all the cringy shit you said/did to impress her and laugh about how autistic you were. You'll be fine bro

nothing last forever kiddo. Move the fuck on. If you cant, pretend. Fake it till you make it.

The majority of what you are feeling is just your pride getting hurt ''How could she leave ME?!'' mixed with self loathing ''Yes i am a piece of shit'', those are not good emotions to have and you are thinking everything will be fixed if she comes back.

We have all been through that, its no biggie but the sooner you realize its all in your head you will be able to move on. Good luck

She is most likely fucking Chad Thundercock right now.

The next women around your age you make eye contact with, walk right the fuck up to her and strike a conversation with her. It doesn't matter what your intentions end up being, but 99 percent of women dont have the confidence to say no to a man who walks right up to them like an alpha and it will make you feel better about yourself.

This

yeah, act like a total weirdo and be embarrassed afterwards, it'll do wonders for your confidence

from my experience, if the girl is the one to break up with you thwn she's been thinking about it for a while. shit like this just makes her cringe

Don't forget to send her a "please respond" after every text.

"Say it to my face" actually worked out well for me. From that, I got her to tell me why. If she has good reasons, you can actually have an amicable breakup with a good ex coming out of it.

Kill her. She'll be yours forever.

>asking if you can say something

holy shit dude, no wonder she broke up with you. grow some fucking balls.

OP is a faggot.

This makes me sad...my girl of 5 years left me last week and I feel sick and horny and sad and fucked Up all the same...so much time we had together to be lost in a minute and the worse part was that it was one of those "I came home and all of her shit was gone, and they fucked Up a lot of my collectibles too" her and her cunt of a sister...I feel so lost...

That's a long way to say 'fuk u bich'

You're all faggots.

"May your waters always flow"

Oh they'll be flowing alright, right into her knickers every time she's about to get ploughed by another guy.

You're a faggot

i laughed

well one good way to get over a bad breakup is to take a picture of your own butthole and tweet it to @realDonaldTrump

This text is the sort of thing I would have sent when I was young and stupid.

Sounds like the type of "last" message that is followed up by additional messages for months to come. You'll make it easier on yourself if you just stop corresponding with her.

Sounds lonely and probably results in a life of regrets.

Tell hee its her loss and that shes a stupid bitch that will find no one that will put up with her stupid tendencies. Destroy her self worth

There's already a cringe thread going, OP

>air out the last inch of air I have inside of me

I don't even know where to start with this one.

>nothing i say matter anymore
>my words are nothing but air to you

Air is more important than your existence bitch.

>may your waters always flow

Faggot.

plug your vagina hole and man up faggot.

download tinder and get your dick sucked. you'll forget all about her once you meet someone who is equally or even better than her and fall in love again.

for now though just get your dick sucked.

Gayest thread I've seen all day. Even worse than all the cuck and trap shit. Kys OP

Kill yourself. That'll really show her

But then the one before that is the last.

Fuck another botch

>May your waters flow

Shit OP, I want to kill myself on your behalf because that was awful. I'm sure she and her girlfriends will be having a giggle about this for years

>tfw it reminds you of your own similar text you made with your crush

>"I believe in you. Always."
holy fucking shit

>mfw

That's why it's best not to text girls. Live a life of solitude, an island never cries and girlfriends are too expensive anyway.