Why do commies make such good music...

Why do commies make such good music? How can someone with such a fucked up ideology be able to produce something as good as pic related?

Music is all about feeling, commies (and most people who lean left) are good at expressing feelings

:^)

>fucked up ideology
You really need to educate yourself on what it is

well that commie was classically trained in composition

>commies make 1% of good music there is
>why are commies so good at making music?
I don't know, are they?

That image applies better to communists desu

has anyone went to that deviantart account

>if you are not a commie you are a nazitard
why are commies so stupid?

get out of Sup Forums

It's nothing to do with communism as an ideology, it's that it happened to be a significant part of the counterculture at that time in the West, which naturally attracts outcasts and those on the fringe of society ie. artists

Of all the tripfags on this fucking board, you're my least favourite.

>One decent album makes up for the most human casualties attributed to politics in human history
hmm

>the most human casualties attributed to politics in human history
You're not counting the Stalin figures that have been proven rediculously wrong time and time again are you?

>Not realising that capitalism is a political choice
Read some books my dude

Every human anywhere on earth who died between the October Revolution and the dissolution of the Soviet Union was a casualty of communism and if you disagree your a fag.

Damn those ruskies

>such a fucked up ideology
It's not an ideology, it's the real movement of the proletariat towards abolishing capitalism.

Holodomor - 10 million
Khmer Rouge - 2.5 million
Stalinist Oppression - 3 million
Great Leap Forward - 45 million
North Korean Oppression - 2 million (and counting)
If you support communism, you support more death and devastation than fascism. Fact.

>band in OP
>communist
nigga what

Marxism absolutely is an ideology and the mental gymnastics its followers undertake to deny this is just further proof

>if you are not a Sup Forumshack you are a liberal
why are kekistanis so stupid?

>ideology and the mental gymnastics
so is alt-right

that wasn't an invitation to start listing everything that's an ideology you dumb cunt

First, sources please. Second North Korea and Khmer Rouge were not and are not communist

communism is hella fvckin dope tho

true equality is dank

But that isn't the point.
Oh fuck
I'ts another Sup Forums turns into Sup Forums thread

You got dubs but have you ever heard THIS?

good album but not as good as USA

none of them were truly communist states. maybe it shows the dangers or difficulties of implementing communism but it does not show communism itself as evil...

>"those weren't like my own special version of communism, my way will totally work!"
clockwork

>good

There is always an inherent bias to the left in the arts.

Emotional intelligence is highly correlated with artistic flair and progressive politics.

Also, a lot of musicians don't really know a lot about politics. It's an afterthought for them rather than something that has importance in their life.

Oh yeah I know that, I completely agree with you. I agree with the idea of communism but the actual application is almost impossible to achieve

>hey this orange tastes like shit, oranges must all taste like shit
>that's not an orange it's a piece of shit with a label on it that says orange
>muh not a true orange, like clockwork