Military user from earlier bitching about Sup Forums being garbage

Military user from earlier bitching about Sup Forums being garbage.
Just a chat thread? Bored as fuck

Fuck off you faggot ass cunt I hope you die in war

Yo wassup. Post more pics of that chick. Thx.

Me too buddy, me too

seconded

>Sup Forums being garbage.
this thread is REALLY REALLY helping

>Sup Forums being garbage
>chat thread anyone?

Gtfo!

Shit I wish I had more, like everyone else

All the rage woop wooop

I'd ask you why your such a dipshit but the gods of irony have probably pumped your house full of boiling mud already. Who's gonna sire your unborn super children now? It's actually a relief as I feared your spawn would use there inherited fears to forge a vast and mighty empire, that which would rival any in history or yet to come, based solely on creating a smoothed earth, like a perfect sphere. Can't fall off something if there's no heights, right friendo?

What do you want to talk about?

Okay, go back to your blacked threads cuck

Noice

The world is garbage. Now go to sleep

Well it will be with THAT kind of attitude young lady, I'm so disappointed with you I'm going to kill the entire planet

How will you start Lord.

Are you on drugs? If so, what kind?

hmm, dunno, a sign in the heavens? Seems to be a classic, you know, a GREAT SIGN IN THE HEAVENS to get everyone all riled up. But then I go left field, everyone is expecting a meteor or a virus or some such shit, but I'm just going to go door to door and stab everyone one by one. It's so pedestrian it'll take everyone by surprise. Or I'll use the ghosts of robots, they're efficient and obey orders, yet intangible and riddled with supernatural power, they'll fuck a planet right up.

But if you stab the world one by one, wouldn't the planet be repopulating and nearly the same rate? So would you get no where or just end up having a world full of babies and toddlers

I'm very fast, but fuck it, you've convinced me, ghost robots it is.

Just gonna have the robos rip them up or what

Ahhh lid, lid, nooooo, not just rip em up, these are GHOST robots. They're going to posses people, wait until sunset, then use their robotic power to make them jump into space. Slowly a ring off humans will form around the Sun trailing out behind the Earth. They have one year to dispose of as many humans in this fashion as possible. Then, as the year rolls around, Earth starts coming up behind the frozen space corpse, the ghost robots fly into the upper atmosphere with baseball and cricket bats and smash them to smithereens as they fly towards the planet. Points will be given for amount of hits and style bonuses. Prizes will be awarded.

use any brown kids for target practice lately?

You know the rules OP
Tits or gtfo

Ask and you shall recieve

OP is that is genuinely you? Wanna help me with the robot ghosts? They're feisty but respond to tough love and treats.

OP is regular user, but has collection of tits we could use to lure ppl into the path of robos

More of her or similar quality?

Well we could give it a crack, but I've got to bust out of the house now lid, hope you're not as bored armyfag, try not to get shot.

Oh yeah, as a back up plan I'm going to make time hot, like really hot, that should fuck some shit sideways. Later bud

Keep going

Have a good day user it's been fun

Ppl gotta dump with me though

Are those all the same girl? Who is she!

I'm at the movies. lol

I'd love to find out because she looks like a girl I know irl, 3 pics are same girl she's banging

Oh shit haha

Signal sucks in here

Is this her too?

No. Definitely not.

Im the only one here.

That looks like the ASMR girl

No sir sorry

>tumblr
Timestamp on tits or gtfo

I'm regular user fool, I'm dumping nudes

What branch fellow military fag

I love when that happens

Marines you

Bored to. Anyone ever get into time travel?

Semper fries Brother. West coast?

Yep Camp Shittyton

Get into it?

What do you mean, space user?

Well sunuvabitch small world

Here just for you

Doesn't help that the Corps is a small world

Let's travel back in time and fuck the high school bitches again

I'm gonna travel back in time and interrupt my parents conceiving me with an autistic reee, so that I may fade away from existence.

But what if they keep fucking and that's actually how you were conceived

I'm air wing you?

Motor Duhhh, lucky air wing sounds better than my gig

Skate city for real. My day ends in like 20 minutes. Why arent you working?

If that's the case.
My life will then having meaning.

I am meant to shit post and spread cancer through-out the internet lands.

I will dedicate my life to this.
I will become the shit post.
I will change my last name to Faggot.

My first Child's name would be OP.

I will be eternal.
I am kek.

Most of the company is off doing gay shit and the rest of us are just sitting here bored as fuck

Spread pepe and shit through Sup Forums my young apprentice, soon we will begin your trials

I'll also be stuck here till like 6 prob

Here you go anons..

Want to use kik or some other anonymous shit before the thread is kill

I'll have to download and make an acc, I can start this same thread up tomorrow and sht, and get a kik going tomorrow

Kik is motheroffuck
Write in notes or something.
Other anons pls send me dumb shit

truth!

It'll be up tomorrow then fellow Marine/b/