What's your favorite music conspiracy theory?

What's your favorite music conspiracy theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/riverscuomo/status/880577082945925122
youtube.com/watch?v=KqnbZ3KVAmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kurt and Elliott killed themselves

Michael Jackson never died. He just faked it to sell more records

The best one will always be that 2pac and Biggie are in Cuba

There's an unknown celestial force snatching away our best of the best artists when they are very young to create some sort of interdimensional symphony.

rolling stones killed brian jones

David Bowie was a consort of Elizabeth Alexandra Mary

This is so fucking obvious.

Does anyone have the Kurt-Rivers story?

Courtney missed and shot him in the leg, that's why Rivers (Kurdt) stands lopsided on Blue Album's cover.

this one is true though

They look absolutely nothing alike aside from facial structure.
How can you fucking people be this retarded?

They're the same

Billy Corgan is actually an alien from a different planet who was abandoned on Earth because he was a douche

Rivers legitimately has one leg that's shorter than the other. Or had, because he later had corrective surgery with the money from Blues's success.

you mean Interstellar 5555?

Paul is dead

Cobain was killed by his wife

>grunge is coming to its logical conclusion
>kurt wants out desperately
>labels won't have it
>concoct plan for kurt to "die" and for rivers cuomo to be "born"
>kurt dies April, 1994
>Weezer is immediately signed to a major label out of nowhere and is handed Ric Ocasek
>The Blue Album is released May, 1994

>When they arrived at the venue the next night, Cox said they were approached by a woman who told him, "Mr. Corgan will see you now." Cox says he found Corgan sitting on the stage.
>They bring me out to the stage, and he says to me, “I hear you’ve been causing a lot of trouble. Do you know who you are? You’re shit. You’re a shitty little insignificant fucking indie rock band, and you were invited, not by me—who knows what fucking idiot in my management did this—but you were invited to open for the Smashing Pumpkins.”

>Cox reportedly told Corgan that he was "manhandled" by the crew member, but Corgan continued to berate Cox. Cox said he peeled off his backstage pass, told Corgan "fuck you," and "slapped the little sticker, the backstage laminate pass, on his leg." Cox said that Corgan yelled "assault" and threatened legal action. Then, Cox said the Smashing Pumpkins' crew threw Moses Archuleta's drum kit down some steps, damaging them to the point where they needed to be replaced.
Honestly hope the guy dies.

My fucking sides

the residents are actually the beatles in disguise

holy shit

David Bowie isn't dead
>Lazarus was raised from the dead
>A Black Star has no end
>Only about 4 people went to his 'funeral'

what a lad

"Paul is dead" is my favourite. Some of the "evidence" for that is hysterical.

That doesn't make sense, The Beatles had free rein to experiment however they pleased.

Ziggurat Stardust IS David Bowie.

''John buried Paul'' at the end of Strawberry Fields still creeps me out

Well yeah, his recovery from surgery made him a horny recluse, which played a part in the making of Pinkerton.

Whoops wrong post

That was a manufactured conspiracy.

Are these type of theories only made by people that are blind to facial features?

Isn't every conspiracy manufactured though? I'm guessing the idea of Paul being dead and replaced was probably just a practical joke that came from the very stoned minds of the band

Not all conspiracies are manufactured by the subjects of the conspiracy. Usually it's some rando with paranoia.

Thomas Pynchon is in The Residents.

A diminished 5th will summon the Devil.

My theory is that "Thomas Pynchon" is a collective of New York based writers. Like how Shakespeare was a collective.

My friend was saying actually about how all the Paul is dead conspiracies do link back to this one guy, still pretty interesting to look into nonetheless

Kurt wouldn't make an album as bad as Raditude...

Mozart is not only still alive, but ITT.

I-Is it you?

Come to brazil

i like this

I genuinely believe this to some extent. It's important that the aliens also replace the original with a flawed clone. The tragic life of a doppelganger.

Show me what you got!

What?

he had plastic surgery to hide his real appearance.

Yes

Billy is a douche, but according to several employees I know at a local venue, Bradford Cox is/was far and away the biggest, most demanding prick they've ever encountered so I kind of feel good that he got a taste of his own shit

it's cranberry sauce, I mean it's fucking obvious

What's some conspiracy theory-core?
Either albums that have a conspiracy around them or music that sounds like what you would listen to if you're dreaming up a conspiracy theory

that one B.o.B track about flat earth

bono killed ian curtis

andrew wk isn't actually just one person, but a dread pirate roberts sort of situation

The massive pedophile ring within the music/entertainment industry.

but kurt's eyes are blue and rivers' are brown, 0/10

B-but maybe he's wearing contacts... Yeah, that's it! He's wearing contacts!

Chris was diddled too?

I tell this one to anyone who will listen

This. He just took of his contacts and literally no one noticed. Like fucking Clark Kent.

explain

Apparently a foreigner song accidentally recorded the siren of the ambulance that picked up John Lennon after he was shot

This would explain both Thomas Pynchon and The Residents, honestly.

Andrew WK was a manufactured shock-value icon by his dad's label

The didn't care about killing Buddy. Ritchie Valens was the one they were after.

Scratch the part about his dad, he wasn't a part of the label, I was mistaken.

Please elaborate. I will listen.

Not him but I remember reading or hearing somewhere that Bono told him to kill himself over a phone conversation

Now why would Bono do that?

No clue. Doing some surface research right now pulls up nothing but stuff about Bono admiring him, so I don't know where it was I heard it. Thought it was an interview with someone.

I'm interested in the one that Kanye was replaced after his tantrum during the Saint Pablo tour

Remember that look in his eye when he came out of the hospital?
So unsettling.

Aliens had already taken Kanye from us long before that.

I heard one recently in which Morrisey killed Princess Diana. It's probably an old one.

That sounds hilarious. Got the details?

Rumors are he namedropped Pizzagate during his rant in Sacramento.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqnbZ3KVAmI they could be referring to this