Best music playing device?

Best music playing device?

Looking for high quality between $100-150 and holds at least 40gb. Need it only for the music feels. Ipods are overpriced nonsense and not worth it. Suggestions?

Buy a smart phone

Not enough memory unfortunately, senpai. Currently have 8gb total, I know I could get more memory but it still wouldn't be enough.

Get a job/save up for a new iphone. There are 256 gb ones.

What's with the girls arms?

does it need to be internal memory? if not then you have a lot of options since most mp3 players use microsd

shes dead, its from some comic.

I have a part time job but I'm saving up for law school so money is kinda tight at the moment. Also, I have an s5 that I'm pretty satisfied with, never really been interested in iPhones desu

Please explain, family. Not to familiar with microsd cards

*senpai
*too

Sorry, autocorrect got me good

I would suggest a cheap smart phone. You can get low end Android phones from Walmart for $30 and then go buy a 32gb micro SD for 10-15$. If you're luck you can get w ZTE or something on sale for as low as $20 and only be out $30-$40

sure dude. microsds come in sizes up to 256 Gb at the moment but are under constant development for higher storage. they're tiny memory storage chips.

see pic for an example.

that specific pic is of a fiio x1 (which i wouldnt necessarily recommend but that's a good photo) and on its own is $100 with very little internal memory. but you can upload a bunch of music on a 128 Gb microsd for example and plug that into the fiio and play your music that way - they're basically tiny flash drives.

128 Gb micros are like $40-50 at the moment and 256 Gb are ~$130-150 but will be cheaper once 512 Gb comes out

basically, microsds are where it's at.

Although this user isn't necessarily recommending the FiiO X1, I certainly am.

I bought a Fiio X1 (1st Gen) in December last year (it was about $80 on Amazon), then I put a 128gb microSD in it and I've absolutely loved it ever since. It supports various lossless formats, has excellent battery retention, and does not take long to charge (like an hour to fully charge).

You can take a peek at the newer versions of the FiiO since people seem to be loving them in the reviews but I love my X1 I.

to clarify i only said i wouldnt necessarily recommend it since i dont own one, and i didnt wanna recommend something ive never used

would you know how the x3 compares to the x1? it's only like $30 more but idk what those extra 30 dollaridoos are getting you - slightly better specs or something? i guess i could have just looked that up but whatever

Get a Fiio they're cool as fuck. I got mine from ebay really cheap because the old lady selling it didnt like it.

Yeah I knew you were just using it as an example of an MP3 player that uses microSD, I already knew I was going to post about the X1 and your post had just already mentioned it.

I'm actually not sure how the X3 totally compares, I just know the biggest difference is the X3 can double as a DAC for you to plug into your computer and listen through. I should be looking up different gens since if my X1 ever shit itself I'd definitely go with another FiiO again.

meant for
replied to myself because im retarded

hmm. doubling as a dac can be handy if op doesnt have a separate soundcard from his mobo.

but for what he's asking the X1 with a 128 gb micro fits his price range and seems like a good buy

i has some negative reviews on amazon but it looks like a bunch of those are just complaints with bluetooth anyway, and anyone looking for actual sound quality wouldnt give a shit about bluetooth

are you stupid
get an sd card moron

classy reply

>tfw no gf

2nd this. also got a fiio x1. have multiple sd cards for it. like having dozens of ipods in one. gen 2 x1 is the same, with bluetooth. i believe the x3 has internal amp so you can just plug speakers in.