Hey, Sup Forums, i'm hosting a homecoming party in a few weeks, it's the first time i've ever held a party. Any tips?

hey, Sup Forums, i'm hosting a homecoming party in a few weeks, it's the first time i've ever held a party. Any tips?

Invite everyone in the cringiest way possible

host of legendary parties such as

>el cocktailo nighto
>pigeon holed
>room that is a womb
>celebrities and prostitutes blow football

....reporting in!

first, tell me your venue, amount of people, budget if any, agegroup of people and what kind of shit they are into (just rough - dance music, heavy metal, drugs, alcohol, dancing, dressing up).

your Sup Forumsorganised party is just around the corner!

venue is mi casa
they're into alcohol + mild drugs (xan, weed, etc)
i'm good on music, i know a few people with big ass speakers
age group is 16-18
budget is probably a few hundred, but i'm not trying to go crazy with spending

normie scum

ok whats the house like? student big house? flat? neighbours situation?

pretty big house, and no neighbors for ~1/2 a mile

Use generic dance music....don't play music with feelings....not even if you want to look artistic or deep. Stick on some Britney Spears if you have to (people do not like to think during parties)
Always have snacks
If you have a nice back yard then have something going on outside where you can include some party games
Get a couple of bottles of sparkling wine to toast to. (This will make the atmosphere a lot better and you will seem confident)
Have a good ratio of guys n gals
I used to know nothing about parties but my wife is considered a pro. People come from miles to be at our parties.

How many guests are you expecting?
Sounds like you make it into a massive fuck festival.....do you know any cool bands that might want to play?
You could make it a yearly event

One of my good friends is an audio engineer, he knows quite a few local acts, we might be able to get one

Fuuuuuuccccckkkk man. That sounds amazing!

ok here's some ideas on a $200/£200 budget

£25 on fairy lights from a discount store
£50 on camouflage netting online or from an army surplus, try to get the white stuff

cover anything you want to protect first in fairy lights, then in camo netting. pull the lights throught the netting.

£100 on booze. make sure people don't think you are providing it all, and spend £10 at that discount store on a huge bowl. spend at least £20 on softs, a bundle of lemonade, and a couple flavours like schleur or however you spell it. just buy vodka for spirits mainly, but also buy 20 lemons or limes, a chopping board, a salt dispenser of some kind, a bottle of tequila, and 20 shot glasses.

make a big punch bowl with a litre or two of vodka and mainly lemonade, just pour half the bottles of the posh schelourour stuff in, leave the half bottles out to show you're posh.

folks will top it up so you don't want it too flavoursome.

buy a 100-pack of plastic fratboy glasses and a ladle, hey presto, drinks for 50. doesn't need to be too strong, 2l of vodka and 10l of lemonade will keep the party going without early vomiting.

chuck in a few of the lemons/limes and set up a tequila slammer station with the other suggested bits, put a sign up saying no more than 2 per person, not that the chads will listen.

with your other £50 try and get a couple disco lights and a smoke machine, you can get little lasers that are awesome, put em up high, for only £10-20 on ebay but you'll need smoke machine to make em work.

your audio engineer pal will know a band with lights that will be happy to loan em for £50 and maybe even play.

am presuming you have a decent enough sound system.

make 3-4 cds, clearly labelled 9-10pm, 10-11pm, 11-12pm etc.

9-10pm play mellow electronic stuff, rumor mill by rudimental, ciao adios by anne-marie, more rudimental anything similar. all very cool, keep it 100bpm about

10-11pm mix up some stone roses, oasis, dodgy, suede, black grape, stone temple pilots, pearl jam, happy mondays, together with some older half-dance stuff like leftfield, underworld, moby, so the indie kids don't get pissed off and while they are getting pissed, put in some chemical brothers early stuff.

11pm - only one choice. billy nasty. download his essential mix from youtube. make sure your strobe, laser and smoke machine don't kick in till then

keep that going for as long as you can until some fuckwit tries to access your cd player. bonus points if you can get some decks but vet the cunts before you allow them on.

from 1am onwards, get the zero 7, morcheeba and stuff in, pick a suave lady, tip your fedora titwards, and slide on in.

now all you need is a theme.

you say mi casa.

my name for your party is:

>mi casa, su blasta

get a pal to draw that up in a graffiti font, photocopy it onto coloured card, thick card, make only 30-40 of them and give them to hot chicks and guys who make shit happen.

if you can possibly go to £300, then find a bouncer at a club you know and ask him to bounce your door for £100. it will be well worth it. he will let the right people in without a card, and the wrong people with no card can go for a crank.

GL BRO!

ya gotta y33t on them haters

Lock bathroom doors to avoid upper deckers

Please can we make this happen

thanks for that, anyone have more tips? we're trying to plan it out as best we can

Get a nice theme
Maybe something like gym bros and hoes, if you're chads and stacies.
It can be basic shit, its fun, a good laugh and a conversation starter

best thing ever, is to get a weather balloon, we used to buy them direct from the met office.

these are the big balloons that they send up into the stratosphere with measuring tools on them.

they are about 12 foot across, they are big, they are tough.

if you know somebody with a bar, a charge of his gas line will be about £5. you just got to get the gas line bottle to your house, empty it into the weather balloon, and take him back the empty bottle.

take the weather balloon and put some fairy lights inside it (its like a big uninflated condom). then fill it with wood glue. then inflate it with the tank and the lights stick to the inside.

this gives you a massive 12 foot balloon that is lit up.

you can attach it outside to your house, or simply put it inside one of the rooms so nobody can get in.

Also if ypu wanna fuck people over with the punch replace the soda with Smirnoff spin-it dilutes the taste of alcohol but adds more

Alright. If you have time, make an orange cannon. It's only about $60 find YouTube videos to help you. Always a hit and shoots quick enough to skip on water