Hows the recent breakup going for you user?

Hows the recent breakup going for you user?

too soon, you fucking bitch, fuck you OP.

I feel free as fuck and my place is much cleaner. Also much less stress

Over it at this point. She still wants to be friends. Fuckin bitch

She cheated 8 times on me and still wants to be friends
I think I'll do a suicide-homicide

fuck that. only be friends with an ex if it was a totally mutual decision, and if you know you're not gonna get jealous when you see her with another guy, or even worse flirts around your male friends.

Recent being about 5 years ago.

To hell with all of them, I am done and better off.

same as every other breakup

I'm 30 now and frankly it doesn't matter if you're 16, 24 or 30, they never get any easier

No feels for ex. But do miss sum bedroom stuff. Pic related.

Wow great pic retard

So your bedroom fun was non existent, thought so.

fuck that shit man!

It's been about 4 months now since she left me

She felt used and walked on, I wasn't using her but I completely understand why she thought that cause I was kinda an asshole
She only told me this when she left
Didn't give me a second chance

She got a new relationship maybe 3 weeks after we split up, or maybe like a month after guess it doesn't matter cause he was a rebound and she used him to hurt me

Anyways I don't have feelings for her anymore, except we have a course together this semester, pretty empty class too

Idk if I want her back tbh, I mean I loved her but those feelings are gone, she's also really depressed and stuff

I feel like I want to talk to her though, but I have no idea what I'd even say or why I want to talk
I'm just confused I guess

Any advice?
Also share your problems

miss the sex, but love the freedom. fuck dat hoe

Shitty. I was really emotionally attached. Once she told me she was just using me for sex + money it just made me really numb in a way. Sort of like a "Well fuck how I feel right?"

I'm gay and haven't had a relationship since 3 years ago finally get a guy and the next day he breaks up with me

Don't miss the drama or her fucking mouth that would not stfu. Do miss her sitting on my face. Pic related.

From an experienced user.. if she has depression issues, don't let her rekindle anything.. and she'll almost assuredly try. If your significant other is always down, it'll eventually bring you down. Doesn't matter how aware you are going in, or how much you try to change shit for her. If she's not ready to do something about her depression, it'll fuck you over in the long run. Just move on.

>actually letting a bitch use you for money.

You deserved this. Lesson learned. Bitches want equality, bitches get equality. That involves her spending just as much money on you as you do on her. 50/50 or shes not worth it.

Pretty good tbh fam she keeps begging to suck to suck my dick again

Idk man. My ex wanted to be friends after a 5 year relationship. I didn't make a big deal out of it and changed things up. I was adventurous as fuck and left my comfort zone to try new things to bring that spark back and it worked wonders. After 2 months of having a blast she begging to be a couple again and apologized for everything in a very heart felt way. Being friends works if you do it right.

almost 3 weeks I wanted to marry her and have children with her.
Since breakup I just started working out like crazy and working on my career so I got serotonin kicking in.
I guess I'm fine now and I m looking at the future, fuck the past.

Sounds like you're still hung up on her, even though you don't want to admit it to even yourself.

Want the honest truth?

If you begin talking to her, you'll fall for her again.
Probably not immediately but eventually you will see what you liked about her to begin with. So tread carefully around her and don't talk to her if you don't want drama in your life.

Want MY truth?

Seduce her. Make yourself seem larger than life in front of her. Show her that your doing amazingly good and that you're a more confident, reserved man than you were when you met. Make HER fall for you. Then, slowly slide her into an open-closed relationship.

She seems vulnerable.

To a point, completely agreed. The first few dates? You pay if you asked her out. Once you've developed a relationship? Definitely not wrong to ask her to pitch. I knew my wife was on the right track to being the "one" when she grabbed the bill out of my hand on date 4 and just handed over her debit card. Then took me home and raped me lol.

Too bad it didn't work out. It's her loss though, I know she'd have benefited more of being with me than I would have from being with her. Apart from the fact that she's beautiful that is.

Yeah. I was basically just room and board (have my own place) while she worked near by. I'll be damned if I ever let a bitch stay at my place again. Lesson definitely learned.

been in a happy relationship for 4 years.. wouldn't know. hows yours, mr insecurity? or mr permavirgin?

I used to think of my first love when I came across threads like this.

This is the first time I thought of another girl.

Gladly single for now. Fuck that shit.

cool good for you user

I know that i dont want to spend my life with her but i miss her so much. Its really hardnot to call her

Cliché as fk. But seriously if you can keep tabs on her, it's a beautiful thing when those looks start to fade. She realizes she's been a cunt her whole life and made it up to people with smiles and giggles, and it hurts her deep down when she can see that no longer works

Stay strong user, it's not worth it, I know you know that, but if it's still hard, you need to hear it from someone else

If your girl was raped, would you still love her?

Depends on the situation.

divorce was finalized 8 days ago and I don't miss her, but I do miss our life together if that makes any sense

thats the cycle user, it never ends

It's not worth it man. Just move on, there are plenty of other whores out there

Are you a fucking piece of filth or not? If you can't love her after she was forced into sex against her will, you never really did you gutter trash

Nice b8 btw, but this response still needed put out there

Ok so I had ex girlfrend. She broke up wtth me for nother guy. Ok fine. Now I sea her alone. Could I grefar to tell her about my past? Some say yees. I don't no. I thought rungh with her and the other guyi could be a way to make me jelus. Advise?

You don't miss "her", you miss what you had at together at one point.

how drunk are you

kill her silly pajeet

Triggered.

It's difficult to deal with the loneliness, always knowing bare minimum you had someone to bullshit if a weekend night was boring. It's also weird being financially responsible for everything again, was nice to have someone to share the burden with so you had more spending cash.. but if the love wasn't there, you're better off brother.

And the harder parts is she dated me and nother guy at the 3xactly same time.ok no problim.i forgive that part. But hunght over my strafarm will not meen I love her still. Ok? I called her a weak ago. She has anser machine.not bad. Left a message. No callback. Ok fine. Called more. Nothing. Then sea her with currently at back of her work. Now what?

Where you from man?

Rhode islend

that chick was much hotter with long hair, shes gone full crazy bitch short hair blonde now.

Awesome. I'm fucking free again, and back in an apartment on my own.

I'm so fucking happy. That relationship was sour for the last year and a half and I'm so glad it's over. Now it's time for me to get out there and fuckfuckfuckfuckfuxkfuxkfick.

bunch of fucking cry babies in here lol

>11 yrs later
>still alone
> fuck it up every time I try
> don't even try anymore
> no one in their right mind would seek me out voluntarily
>mfw

Time to accept my fate and buy a sex doll, kek

Half the anons say they feel free. Stop trying to start shit like the little bitch you are.

This will probably end up being my fate tbh.

Nah probably not to be honest.

This

been almost a year and i think about her everyday.

we were together 4 years.

she still lives my our old roommates.

texted her the other day for the first time in a long time.

short ass conversation about a show we used to watch together, was expecting the conversation to spark up and see how shes doing etc etc but she never texted back.

that was my last attempt.. fuck

months ago
>>She hung herself
>>She hung herself with the rope I used to tie around her hands when we fucked
>>She hung herself in the apartment right above mine
>>Constantly believe my ice machine is haunted because it always rattles at odd hours of the night

I don't know, fam. Things surprisingly get better as time goes on. Life continues.

>his ex hung herself so now she haunts his ice machine

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK user

I hate I still have strong feelings about her despite not wanting her back, don't even want her back in my life.

Callie was that kinda woman. Part of me knows I should call maintenance and see about getting it fixed, but part of me likes to believe she's always there, making sure I have enough ice to keep my drinks cool.

You have to be making this shit up.

Not well. I picked up cigarettes and my asthma has been kicking my ass. Not to mention I can't take mental stabilizers or else I can't drive a CMV.

I want to fucking die

But let me get this srate. I lose girl but then news guy don't sea her tool . I call her maybe one time every day. She grfed stren with nother guy. Ok no big deel. I do not love her at all. But I need to no shuld I call. I went to her work. They asc me too leeve. Dafrum can't even help. So the new guy sea her out back her work. I was watching. I think she wants me back.

xDxDxD

go cry some more you fucking faggot baby

U black out drunk, mate?

No I don't drink

That's even worse

Fine considering I waited until I had something better lined up the last three times...

Kind of in shock actually.

Glad im single tbf, just gonna wait cos first relationship happened over a year ago, cucked me behind my back w 8 guys. Then got into a long distance relationship, 'dated' for 8 months if you can call it that but we were so miserable we split up. Had on-offs after then but Ive not got the energy Sup Forums, Ive lost my drive.