Hey Europe, had enough yet?

Hey Europe, had enough yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg
twitter.com/GeorgMatthes/status/905426258191843328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one blew me up with a bomb belt yet so no.

I think those people have had enough

as long as its not niggers I don't care

They are coming in through Southern Europe.

We are full

sand niggers though

Not even a fraction of the amount of blacks in the US. Also they were sent by the US in the first place.

>looking for a single woman in that pic
>looking for anyone apparently over the age of 50 in that pic
>looking for anyone qualified to be a doctor, lawer or engineer in that pic

Yeah, i smell jew too.

Try this one

its actually so painful to look at this..

It brings a smile to my face every time.

i would try and count the women but they all look the same.

glanced for less than 30 secs and found 2 women just camera left of the child towards the lower right. Do you know what women look like?

kys

3 more in under 10 secs, dead center low by that clothes pile or whatever. Are you going somewhere with this?

you cant troll about this, it's awful

Where's a torpedo when you need one?

Anti american

No, I don't. Circle it in paint because I am dense.

There are no women, only Zuul.

Circled a couple others I saw while I worked

I don't see one fucking woman in here, at all.
Maybe 2 "kids" at best.
WAY too fucking many young-middle aged men.

You guys must've gotten fucking dominated at those find-the-thing games when you were kids

kek, maybe ONE is a woman. MAYBE.
You're grasping at fucking straws.

>out of almost 1,000 people, finds one that might possibly be a woman if you squint right
Yup, totally disproved us.

Tumblr detected. I'll ask them their gender identity next time since I don't have your ability to detect preferred pronouns.

Nigger he asked me if there were women, I said yes, he asked me to circle them, I fucking circled them, now you want me to disprove some shit too? Is this Simon goddamn Says?

>sweating intensifies
I'm basing it on looks, not pronouns. Nice try.

>now you want me to disprove some shit too
Look motherfucker. There's HUNDREDS in that pic that are blatantly, obviously men. But not ONE that's BLATANTLY, OBVIOUSLY FEMALE.
Fuck outta here with that borderline "could be one" shit.

>he
YOU MOTHER FUCKING SHITLORD!!!!

would this be a racist little cunt post?

yes it would.

You can tell a lawyer doctor or engineer by sight? Wow. that is a super power.

But it is mothers with children... lol

Native Europeans are invited to normal countries: Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia

so they are human men. And women but you are gender blind so fair enough. What is the big deal>

Would you like ot have the right to flee your country if there was a war on? (anyone saying no, get real) So if you want that right, they have that right.

fuck off you inhuman cunt

Israel is a fuck of a lot closer. Why haven't they taken ANY of their neighbors in?

Palestinian fag here.
Europe sent wave after wave of jews to my land who pillaged and raped us, and you fucks told us we had to be happy about it, and we need to give half of everything to them with out getting anything in return.

KARMA'S A BITCH.

Fuck no I don't want some frogass communists in Czech Republic it's been less than 30 years since we got rid of the vodkanigger communists stay in your own countries with your sand niggers

Let's make Jagiellonian great again...

big ass countries that cant get their shit right sending all their fucks to small countries running out of space, RIP EU

It's racist to be against NGOs flooding your country with 15-35yo males with no skills and no money.

If some Germans take part in the discussion, I will tell you one thing: the elections before you

they are all fucking men. every one of them. send them all back to fight for their homeland. lazy cowards.

syria a few million. germany and france and Uk all over sixty million each.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Well you should tell them to go to france and uk, not germany since we had other plans for them jews

it is economic suicide to not import workers to your country when you have an aging population and falling birth rate (Germany needs young men to work)

Jesus niggers need to get their fucking story together man.

First they are mad about being brought to a new county on a boat and now they are happy about it.

Ofcourse not. When you open your heart, your mind and ass will follow.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg

twitter.com/GeorgMatthes/status/905426258191843328
The new appointed vice chairperson for the EU's anti terrorism committee

globalist commie propaganda

young boys who take over this German country. You have Poles Czechs Ukrainians. No niggas glitter them

but he did

>09/15/17(Fri)00:09:17 No.745169454

the fuck farted in your brain?
you suck on mainstreammedia like a lil young whore???

lookt at your faggot face.

these fucks dont run from war. 90% of them have no war at their home. these fucks come to get easy money and fuck bitches. thats the reality.

fuck off you basstard. an hero

mind and ass, i keked

Propaganda. Weak propaganda.

They would have had a push or maybe even just mentioned that birthrate is low and the native population would have been happy to fuck more.

Flooding a land with people that have no skills and don't even have a common language is the nuclear option to such a problem.

It's the euro white WORKING classes the elites and their middle class camp guards are trying to eradicate. We will be gone soon. Our towns brown, our culture gone.

What if the U.S. deports all Muslims, blacks and Mexicans and take all the white Europeans instead. Probably the only "refugees" that would contribute.

>what is a county
>what is big
>what is a big county
>is syria bigger than germany??
>am i retarded?
>should i an hero real fast??
>or am i just a fag troll?
>mysterys

Actual suicide is what you need. I truly wish cancer upon you and your cunt family.

дpyгo дa ce кaжe дa нe ce пpaви зa тeзи нeщa в мoмeнтa ce пpecтpyвaм пpeд пpиятeлкaтa cи, чe пишa нeкви cмиcлeни нeщa зa дa cи миcли чe cъм aнгaжиpaн oк

>be germany
>have millions of workless people (some skilled)
>dont give a fuck about own homeless or weak ppl
>put everything in nigger and sandnigger ass
>own skilled people flee to usa irland england australia ect
>own skilled people still fight for jobs
>no low on workers seen
>hurdur we need criminal niggers and sandniggers to become german doctors

so pathetic

oho Russian propaganda

not the other user

but you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.

didn't know that our skilled people doesn't get their jobs. any references please.

samefag buthurt amerifag

enjoy the riots faggot ?

you retarded or something ? if a problem can be seen from every other country, maybe the problem really exist ?

arr rook same

butthurt amerifat is butthurt

All I see are good people trying to build a better life for themselves and urbanization of the world population.

Maybe I'm a fool, maybe I'm not.

Yes, yes you are.

you think it make me sad / mag / angry ?

i don't even give a fuck in a fucked up world with fucked up mind controlled by media that tell them what a "real country" they live in and why refugee is not a problem.

tbh i know what will happen, when this time will come, you'd be sure i'll behead some niggers for the fun before dying for my already dead country

nigger

my country throw a white flag against the nazi, and guess what's happening in the europe ? the same with niggers.

I won't do this mistake if i have a chance to kill niggers for the fun during the civil war

Nice try whale.

thanks for the (((propaganda))) lulz

automation and improvements in tech compensates for population decline, which isn't even dramatic to begin with. It's the kikes that run the (((banks))) and (((credit))) corps that are in a panic over population declines, since fewer loans and credit cards means less shekels.

Yeah right none of the polacks stayed in america!

Celnie

Housing prices, too. Which comes back around to the birth rate, which is low in part because the generation at optimal breeding age right now are coming out of post-secondary with limited skilled job prospects, student loan debt, and cannot afford to purchase a house at current inflated prices. You fix housing market and fix the post-secondary scam, you fix native birth rate. But ((they)) do not want that.

More hate, disgust and bigotry will not make the world a better place. Acceptance will rule asymptotically or death will come to us all. It's a thing of balance.

Maybe I'm a fool, maybe I'm not.

sure buddy

But you're a fool, though

You speak the fucking truth. It makes me sick.

Coming from a literal country of immigrants, just how salty can you be

I wouldn't want it any other way

Look between the guy walking on his knees pretending to be a child, and the guy in a headscarf perhaps pretending to be a woman.
There's an actual woman, half hidden behind someone.

Your silly one world philosophy of piss, love and understanding, and casting all other views as hate, hides a myriad of real world problems faced by real people on finite resources. Your view is childish and naive and likely shaped by no real world experience of any note.