Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64755179.html
thenewsnerd.com/sports/floyd-mayweather-to-file-bankrupt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely btfo

>snipergang1800blockaz

rekt

Fucking paddies need to learn their place

Daily reminder that your money ain't worth shit.

> cost to make $100 bill
> 15 cent

When will potato niggers ever learn?

Imagine being so rich that you can use being rich as a marketing tool.

Floyd's fans are actually worse than him

>snipergang1800blockaz

Are you retarded?

why are black ppl so obsessed with money?

this tbqh

Can't stand that nigger

I hate how blacks talk and type.

both those numbers are wrong

What do people do with all this money? I understand that a person's net worth isn't the same as liquid assets, but they are still absolutely ludicrously wealthy. Is it just acquiring more money for the sake of acquiring more money? They could never make another cent for the rest of their lives and still live like kings forever.

Spend it all on prostitutes and drugs

literally anything, imagine you want to go to deep into taiwaneese rainforest to pet baby elephants, you can go there tomorrow

>$650m
>floyd
lmao believing this

and yet these nigger athletes all end up bankrupt despite at one point in their lives making more in one year than most people will make in several lifetimes

>snipergang1800blockaz

Im sorry i cant

A single mansion can cost > £50m. Also private jets, yachts etc. It's not hard to spend that much money

>A single mansion can cost > £50m

NYC Condo = 20 mil
Miami Condo = 20 mil
LA Mansion = 50 mil
G650 = 65 mil
Lifestyle = 15mil/year

money goes quick at that level especially when your a nigger

Here's a flat on sale for £55m so imagine how much a house could be

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64755179.html

The top 3 of that list are assets that will most likely keep their purchase value though. In fact probably increase over time.

Not everywhere has London prices.

It's true, there's no way connor deserves a huge purse from this fight. Floyd, love him or hate him, has been a good, smart boxer and his record shows this. Everyone knows him, and he's been in the business a long time.
connor? I'll give him his due, he's good at what he does, he has a large following, he's becoming an household name. Paddy's everywhere popping up as mma fighters because of him. But he hasn't been at this level for a very long time, Floyd has, simple as that. I'd love to see the fight, i think mcgreggor could actually win..but win or lose he could be millions richer but the greedy always want more, so i doubt this fight will ever happen.

But I just looked up Conor's net worth and I saw $22 million? Then Mayweather's and it was around $400 million?

What a meme

while I think ufc is a barbaric and ridiculous sport, conor mcgregor has to be worth more than that

Well, he can't read.

those 3 assets need continuous major spending in maintenance only and mega mansions rarely increase in value and are a major pain to sell afterwards, horrible investment

>I'd love to see the fight, i think mcgreggor could actually win

Spotted the ground hug fan.

Here in Los Angeles at least there are homes selling for over $100 million

$50 million isn't that high NGL, that other American just lives in a poor bubble

Beyoncé and Jay-Z just built a 200 million dollar home here in LA

No they didn't you dailymail reading cuck.

>snipergang1800blockaz

>Spotted the ground hug fan.
No senpai, mayweather is getting on now, and mcgreggor is in his prime. Same as david haye, everyone was adamant he'd win..and erm, what happened? his baby legs can't move too often.
Only an idiot who lives in the past will say mcgreggor has no chance.

Do you really think you can beat the jew in this matter?

Those are not assets, they are liabilities.
Unless you're continously generating income from them, they're a liability

>correcting a Jew on money matters

>jews
>real estate

are you retarded?

Are you trying to say Jews aren't in real estate? Donald Bren is a Jew, Eli Broad is a Jew, etc. They're all over the industry

whats wrong with dailymail u stupid leaf?

its a best of msm, also pretty right wing sometimes

Mayweather will never go broke. Pacquiao will go broke before Mayweather does.

mayweather has already gone broke once, he'll be poor in less than 10 years

FREE KODAK

Pac is already broke. He has like a 300 person entourage

Yea, no.

>650
yeah right

t. assblasted microdick whiteboi

yea, yea

>thenewsnerd.com/sports/floyd-mayweather-to-file-bankrupt/
>Mayweather has over 15 multi-million dollar homes and at least 50 expensive cars. The boxer has begun to liquidate his assets in an effort to free up more cash. Floyd’s current spending habits, coupled with his mass amounts of debt, have left him with nearly no cash on hand to satisfy his bills. It is estimated that Mayweather spends up to $75 million each year on bills, gambling, and frivolous purchases.
>This is not the first time the world famous boxer has struggled to pay his bills. In 2009, he defaulted on a $167,192 car loan which resulted in a lawsuit. According to The Las Vegas Sun, “in April 2007, Mayweather borrowed $415,695 to finance the purchase for $512,184 of a Mercedes Maybach 57S from dealer Fletcher Jones Imports in Las Vegas.” The contract called for 72 monthly payments of $9,077 at a 16% interest rate. The lawsuit alleged Mayweather failed to make payments, and the vehicle was repossessed and sold.
>The IRS has reported that Mayweather owes over $50 million dollars in back taxes. If the boxer fails to set up a payment arrangement, the funds from his upcoming fight with Marcos Maidana could be seized.
>The IRS filed multi-million dollar liens against the Grand Rapids native in 2007, 2009, 2011, and again in 2014.
and it will all repeat itself again in a few years. He managed to ruin himself while having a 'steady' income of millions, once he retires he's done

Why did he take a loan out for the Mercedes?

he's incredibly stupid and a nigger

Conor can probably read The Cat in the Hat, so who's the real winner here?

please go back to your LARP containment board, potato.

The guy with a networth of $650mil

Because blacks have an inferiority complex.

Also why is TS so perfect?

Actually mayweather is pretty generous here. Conor has a boxing record of 0-0 which is the same as everyone posting here. Yet he is gonna get millions in one fight which could be more than his entire UFC career.

Dana is the cheap Jew asshole.

This picture always makes me smile.

He didn't buy cars?

what a fucking idiot

with all that money the worst he would have to worry about is insurance

Conor McBogwog BTFO

>He didn't buy cars?
>at least 50 expensive cars
guess you attended the floyd school of reading and comprehension