Is he the greatest player to never win a ballon d'or?

is he the greatest player to never win a ballon d'or?

Robben or Iniesta

Maradona

if only eligible players count then Iniesta

stay in your containment thread pls

Buffon

*tips*

That's not Harry Kane.

Thierry Henry is.

Yes

he never had a season to be good enough to win it, he always had a couple of great games and his career overall probably has more champagne moments than most, but he was always at least the second best player on his teams. same goes for neverflyingman. if there would be a lifetime achievement award, they'd get it but thats it.

>neverflyingman
who?

Litmanen

bergkamp had a fear of flying

>he never had a season to be good enough to win it

did we watch the same sport lad?

I'm a huge Arsenal fan but IMO Bergkamp is one of the most overrated players of all time.

I know stats aren't everything but to be considered a Ballon D'or worthy striker you MUST have better goalscoring stats than that.

He's right. Iniesta never had a year when he was the best player in the world (neither did Bergkamp)

Would you believe that Europe is dominated by corruption and nepotism?

I wouldn't let Europe run a corner shop, never mind a league or empire. The most corrupt group of trash on planet earth.

> inb4 I have to quote FIFA and UEFA disgrace
> Barcelona corrupt as hell with Qatar and Russia
> Italian football run by the literal mafia
> Spain no better than Italy
> corruption throughout the EU
> pic related literally a pedo gangster who owns Milan

Greatest would be someone like Maldini or Buffon, considering they're considered GOATs for their position.

Why are the english the biggest cuckolds on the planet? Is there a man amongst them that has a backbone?

What do you want me to say? Scholes?

All the english players good enough to win it did

Just saying, England are a bunch of cucks who used to dominate Europe, from the 90s onward the media told British people they were inferior to all the European teams.

Brits are now cucks to foreigners, thanks to the Freemasons.

>admitting the truth makes you a cuck
England hasn't had that many good players since the 90s. The only English player who could arguably be considered the best in his position at some point during his career was Ashley Cole.

>the media told British people they were inferior to all the European teams.

Literally everytime an English player younger than 20 years old scores in the Premier League he is the new Lionel Messi. They have done the opposite, really.

Both Xavi and Messi were better than him in both 2009-10 and 2010-11, which were his best seasons.

Laudrup and Henry

>unironically using "cuck"

>I'm a huge Arsenal fan but IMO Bergkamp is one of the most overrated players of all time.

Possibly one of the worst posts I've ever read here, congratulations.

Overrated, would be average by today's standards

Fuck off you corrupt gangster. You haven't been relevant since the 90s when you literally fixed the matches.

He is 100% right.

No one is saying he wasn't a great player who didn't have great moments.

But best player within a season across all leagues?

He was never at that level.

Henry was though, a few times.

He really is a glorified Dimitar Berbatov.

You're perfectly right, I won't object but where did that come from and what does it have to do with my post?
In my opinion the English media overrate their players and their national team in general after a decent performance.

m8 why are you so angry?

That wasn't the question though. Iniesta > Bergkamp and neither won it. It's not "Who should have won a D'Or"

I'm an Irish troll, I thought you'd know that.

Seriously though, Freemasons are literally the mafia here in Britain, they're also involved with yours too.

Ahh Arsenal delusion as per usual, he was mediocre

An unbiased brit? Now THAT'S rare

Suarez, I know he hasn't retired. but come on

Hagi

Its Lampard. Easily the best midfielder in PL history and top 5 prem players of all time but the redditors who come here will deny this fact because he didn't perform enough memeskills for Youtube compilations.

difficult to really argue that he was ever the best player in the world in any particular year

I fucking hate Messhit and Donaldo

fuck them, their names winning the balloon and keeping others more deserving than them from winning.

i find it absolutely CUTE that there are actual retards who think Lamepard is better than Stevie.

you don't know fucking shit faggot

he just scored a lot of goals
>goals win games

>le meme touch against newcastle man

Not a chance.

*slips*

Bergkamp is 20 times the player Iniesta is tbfh

for me, it's paul scholes