WWYD if you were in a club taking a piss and this guy walked up behind you, unzipped...

WWYD if you were in a club taking a piss and this guy walked up behind you, unzipped, and started pissing against the back of your legs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Piss in his eyes

Turn around and punch him square in the dick. No amount of gains are gonna keep him standing after that.

how could you turn around if you were in mid piss though?

>turn around and fight him
>get my ass beat
>earn his respect
>he buys me drinks all night
>he's mega rich and fucks mad bitches
>he takes me everywhere with him, we become best friends
>on our death beds, he's too weak to move
>I stumble over to him, and unzip my pants
>piss on him
>he smiles at me
>I smile back
>we die

This. Plus getting beat up with your pants down sounds like another Sunday afternoon for Sup Forums

>doctor walks in
>smiles
>pisses on both of them
>dies

film it on my phone, cal the police, have him locked up.

While he's in prison impregnate his wife if he has one. Shit in his mother's mouth if not.

>Police come in after piss/death scene is called in
>he comes in
>sees the pile of bodies
>pisses on them
>dies

Stab repeatedly.

>mother of all the dead assailants including "you" in the original story
>they all scream and piss on themselves
>all the collective piss from everyonein the room fills up the room
>all the mom's drown in the peepee

damn that got me good
fucking kek

and i guess... i`d turn 360 and piss on him

drop the fucker

Elbow to the face.

suck his dick

Turn around and say "Hey Paul that's not friendship"

>call the cops
>press assault charges
One less degenerate on the streets.

Knock his dumb ass out, tie him up, he'd wake up to the site of my hairy ass about deposit a large log on his face, video, profit

probably cut him like an angry drunk retard.

Pull out my .38 special and blow that punk's sumbitchin' kneecaps off! Ain't nobody pisses on the King and don't pay fer it! Yeah yeah. He'll git what's comin' to'm.

lol

probably cry
youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4

Honestly I would grab his dick and try to tear it off. I have grip strength comparable to a chimp so I might be successful.

whAt the fUck

turn around a touch dicks and pee in each others dick holes and scream "NO HOMO"

Spin around and pee on him back while screaming with glee, "PEE FIGHT!"

Jesus Christ lol

Donkey kick him into next week. Hopefully with a direct hit to his dick.

Bonus: I'll then take home his whores and fuck them.

Turn and piss back. Have a giggle about it.

>mass funeral
>undertaker starts to read
>turns to look at caskets
>smiles
>pisses on caskets
>dies

It's posts like these that remind me after all these years there's still a little bit of Sup Forums left

kick him in the dick with my cuck marten boots

Swifftly lift my right heel stratight into his testicals and burst them, then watch him writhe and vomit on the floor. Faggot.

beat the cum out of his dick with the back of my throat.

Turn back and said
>You know little cunt, i can lift a full-grown horse above my head, and I can hold my breath for ten minutes. To settle a wager, I once ate a pound of P.B. Fouke's strongest badger poison and then ran a mile in the nude. I cannot feel pain, and I can see for two miles unaided by a lens. No man can kill me. I have beaten a man of every race in formal combat, including a Turk, a Pygmy Negro man and a rare Deepwater Jew. A medical doctor and two priests have written and signed a document confirming that I have no soul.

>sees his tiny legs
>pick him up
>walk to nearby police station
>he gets charged for sexual assault

deepwater jew is probably the funniest thing i will see today, bye Sup Forumsros

Headbutt his faggy hipster face

I don't care how buff he is, I'm gonna yell something along the lines of "You motherfucker!" and start swinging.

>lurking since 2007
I'm an oldfag, so yeah.

Call the police of course. Then go home and eat a can of mustard sardines wondering why I ever went to a bar in the first place.

Turn around, get on my knees, drink his piss, then suck his cock and swallow his load.
>say "thanks" and walk out.

Rape his ass

I would either yell "what the fuck?!" look to see if it was an accident, if not either stab him or bite him in the face. if it was tell him he's paying for my shoes and my drinks if he doesn't want to turn this rape into a murder. then I'd rape him. and your mother will die in her sleep no immunities. Fag.

beat his ass

Call him a nigger like pewds

Piss battle

Shes kinda hot who is she

1 of Terry's whores..foget her ID