Hello b. I had my very first prostate orgasm today with a very realistic 9 inch dildo. Is this considered gay...

Hello b. I had my very first prostate orgasm today with a very realistic 9 inch dildo. Is this considered gay, in your opinion? I didnt actually have sex with a man, and although I did get fucked up the ass, it was by myself.

For the record I am bisexual, so just posting "hurr durr what a faggot" is kind of pointless.

Also pic related, but not me.

Fuck, wrong pic. Time to break out the noose

u gay

>I put a dildo up my ass
>Whoops I accidentally posted a picture of a girl with tits, rather than gif of a man cumming with a dildo inside his ass, I'm so angry I'm going to consider suicide
>Is this considered gay?

Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder

faggot

I'm all for tits my guy, but the one with the dick is more relevant to the thread topic.

only a matter of time before you start wondering what the "real thing" feels like. it's all over for you OP.

Anybody into time travel concept ideas?

is this you?

Well if one has a dick qn gets fucked in the ass its gay although i dont know the rule if you have both. Pretty sure you just had anal if its in the ass
And you got pussy.
ALSO SEND MOAR NOODS

Nah, I posted the wrong pic the first time, that's some other random faggot

Self stimulation is not gay.

mind you there is nothing wrong with being gay either, so why are you worried?

Who ever said that I got pussy? I guess the question just boils down to if anal is gay or not.

Also I havent sent any to begin with, but since you asked

Also im retarded and i now know the meaning of bisexual, ye it is gay because you are the same gender you are fucking
And thats classified as gay

Your too much of a scared faggot to try real dick.

it's considered cool as fuck

ya its gay

That's your ass? I also like to fuck my ass, even snapchated with some guys. Never fucked one, but I consider myself bisexual. If you want to try anything, add me on snapchat: Bchaner

No more gay than masturbation. I mean if you think about it, youre touching a cock when you jerk off and thats not gay, so fucking your own ass, even with a phallic object isnt gay.

It becomes gay when you insert a phallic object into your anus while alone. What were you thinking about when you felt that 9 inch penis go up your butt? Penises? Some dude fucking your butt? Getting pegged by a chick?

It's not gay as long as you said no homo afterwards

>I did something questionably gay, am I gay?
Yes
>I did something questionably gay but don't care, felt good.
Probably not
>I can't wait until I can get a girl to slam my asshole with a strap-on
No

Congrats OP. Not sure if it matters if its gay or not since you're bi anyways, but I guess it's really up to your own perspective

>sticks 9in of plastic cock in ass.

>wonders if gay

Fuck 500yrs from now. Idiocracy is here.

hurrr durrrr faggot

gay asf.

It was here 1300 years ago.