So story time.. this is my wife we got married on 2012 she's the mother of my kid and we've been good...

So story time.. this is my wife we got married on 2012 she's the mother of my kid and we've been good.. the other day my son was watching something on her phone and they both passed out.. I came home grabbed the phone and since it was playing on YouTube it was unlocked.. we don't go through each others phone.. and she lost her virginity to me.. I've known her since 2007.. anyhow.. I being mosey and curious checked her phone and saw 3 videos of her getting railed by a black guy.... I'm a Latino dude with a 7".. but she's been cheating on me for a while.... what do I do??

Divorce her or you're a beta fag

Stop posting shitty pasta would be a good place to start.

Post vid

Beat her ass

Post her tits fag

These faggots have been posting pasta all fucking week. Theyre not even trying to make it original anymore. Just retouch and modify a few details and they somehow think its brand new.

indisputable proof it's her? Send the files to yourself, contact a lawyer, stop intimacy while you go get tested.

Gather proof of infidelity before you bring it up to her and then divorce her dont put up with that shit its going to hurt not only you but your children too

This

OATS

But see, I've cheated on her too.. but the thing is that I was the only guy who she had been with.. and now.. wtf.. she's at work.. and she doesn't know that I know... I wanted to beat the living crap out of her.. but I wanted suggestions and I don't want to end up in jail.. I couldn't send the video because it was too long but I sent screen shots...

I third this suggestion. If she's continually charting then Moe than likely she will continue. Either way dont let this affect your kids man. Its not worth it and they may just repeat the bad choices of both of you.

>cheated on her too
>wants to beat her because own medicine was delivered

Copy the Videos documenting cheating behavior.

Call a divorce lawyer.

/Common Sense Man out

>Honey I came home and saw your phone still had youtube up with lil user
>I wanted to be cute and set a picture of us as your phone background for when you woke up
>When I got to your camera role, I saw videos of you fucking some black dude.

More??? Any texts with the black guy?

>Just as guilty as her but thinks only she deserves punishment. You already got yours by finding out. Karma's a bitch man.

Please more!!!

post the vids on mega.

THIS

She looks pretty trashy man what did you expect

>Karma