Hey Sup Forums trying again

Hey Sup Forums trying again

When I get bored at work I like to sit at my desk and write erotic fiction. I'm bored now but I don't know what to write about. Any ideas? Writing prompts, scenarios, inspiration?

How about whoever rolls a 82 decides what I write about. Or not, whatever.

If I write your story, I’ll post it when I’m done on my new Literotica account: TheManInMayonase

literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3846600&page=submissions

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/users/TimedWatcher/works
archiveofourown.org/tags/Original Work/works
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
original.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>0 stories

Come on man

Also I'd recommend AFF and AO3 for more writing freedom.

archiveofourown.org/users/TimedWatcher/works

well yeah 0 stories I only just made the account, haven't really uploaded anything yet.

thanks for the suggestions though. I only made the Literotica account because someone suggested it the last time I did this.

Literotica is fine for the vanilla stories, but not the risque stories.

well I just submitted a story about a quadruple amputee being raped by her brother, so I guess i'll find out soon if they even allow that type of story or not.

Violet from The Incredibles confronts a gang, but loses her nerve and forgets how to use her powers and gets gangbanged

A guy (the reader) is a new employee of Planet Express, and soon finds himself on a delivery mission with only Leela and Amy, as they take the ship through a slower charted course

can you post things that aren't fan fiction on AO3?

After becoming more powerful (possibly during the Majin Vegeta era), Vegeta gets revenge on 18 for breaking his arm. Fucking 18 in front of Krillin is optional.

archiveofourown.org/tags/Original Work/works

Write some sm shit bout highschool dxd

lolis

these both sound like good options, especially if I end up making an AO3 account.

World War 2 soldiers VS Nazi shemales

This scene from Jurassic Park

>Twins ask Mako who's the better twin
>he decides the only way for him to find out is to fuck them both endlessly
>decides that it was a tie and they both are good at taking dick

Hayley Smith has a dick, Steve is curious about it and asks to see it (but then asks to suck it)

Goku, Vegeta and Krillin are dead, so Chi Chi, Bulma and Eighteen decide to sell themselves to keep their kids in school

(Bulma is rich because of Capsule Corp already, but wants to help her friends)

>The Avatar is never awakened
>The village elder of the Water Tribe has Katara betrothed to him
>Katara finds him utterly disgusting at first but comes to love it

You still here OP?

Write a hot story about a man travelling through a forest when he is accosted by cloaked individuals who are beautiful women , they rob him , but not just of his money , his horse and any other goods of value , but they steal his clothing and boots , they then reveal that they are forest futa , they bind him and take him back to their village where they sodomise the hell out of him , he is resistant at first but slowly learns to be resigned to his fate , then likes it.

He becomes the village cum dumpster.

Unrelated to OP, but if you like futa on male stories, check out mine:

archiveofourown.org/works/9800783

>Thanks user.
Reluctant/Non-Consent Futa on male is my favourite.

It's a favorite subject of mine too that I've been meaning to write more of, but mostly I've only done male on futa.

ya I'm here. Nobody's rolled an 82 so I'm leaning toward if I don't see any better suggestions.

also just so you know:
original.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php

Male on futa does nothing for me , might as well be male on female , which is pretty hot , but if the chick has a dick , she better be taking the guy with less than consent.

Blackmail or femdom futa on male is hot.

Agreed to a certain degree, and hope you dig the story.

Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April, but Irma and April are so horny, that they turn the tables and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

Poison beats one of the Street Fighter girls and then fucks their mouth like Juri

Or Chun-Li

How aboooouuut a woman takes her kid's to chuck e cheese, they all get drugged, and taken to a secret room where they get raped by the owners and sold into sex, make it good OP

Hhmm, reroll

You still here op? I have one more suggestion

Fuck it, write one where a tranny turns a white dude into a sissy and sets his dad up to fuck him while the tranny fucks his mom

Op here
I like this it's got depth. First real suggestion that isn't fanfiction too.

But you can't post it on Literotica lmao neither most of these ideas

buuump

bamp

Eggs or egg salad and the human body escaping from a hospital having a picnic

Well it still rolled an 82, so whatever. If literotica wont let me post it I'll just cross post it to the /lit/ board of GUROchan. That's what I did with the last one, and they seem pretty mortally lax over there.

AFF and AO3