General celeb thread

General celeb thread

It's like a lap dance

I would love a Dovey lap dance

looks like jlaw gets topless in a strange scene in mother.

TIGHT

Wew

>nudes of michalka sisters leaked again today

Whats wrong with these dumb leakers? Why is it always literally whos that no one cares about?

Fucking where is the Sophie Turner, Margot Robbie (NOT THE SHITTY LEAKS WITH CLOTHES ON)? What about the Emily Blunts? The Emilia Clarke? The Taylor Swift? Nina Dobrev? Elizabeth Olsen? Hilary Duff? Katheryn Winnick? Emma Roberts?

So many fucking stars we havent seen nude yet and they never get leaked, these are the ones we care about, not some random z-list whores who were on a show as an extra once every few years

Wew LADS

don't see them on phun.

Because those are worth something, idiot.. They are trading the rares for other rares.. Get smart and hack shit yourself

God Bless America

love singers

Can you CONFIRM Turner set?

>Because those are worth something, idiot.. They are trading the rares for other rares.. Get smart and hack shit yourself

Im honestly starting to think they just release the pics of celebs who arent wealthy enough to pay them off

More kate? She makes me rock hard

Yeah still waiting on the GOOD Margot stuff. There were supposedly like 20 something pictures and we only ever got less than 10.

Kek half of your list have done nude scenes, but I know what you mean. Since the original Fappening, only Amanda Seyfried is the only one I have been interested in. Original Fappening was a fucking Gold mine.

If I was a hacker, I wouldnt care about the money or "trading rares" with other hackers, Id release the highest profile ones to humiliate them

There are none that I know of, but only because I'm skeptic.. A folder "preview" pic was posted but the so called nudes were without faces and seemed to be of another girl going by the shape of the hips..
Don't get your hopes up

This is one of hte best pics I've seen of her and it's also the first I've seen that doesn't focus on her tits

Please do go on.

yeah me neither, some faggot on Sup Forums had a couple of them up. go search michalka on 4plebs you will find a couple. I havent seen the set yet

Fuck there's already a diamond in my pants

I love Nigri tits

I love this one

allegedly Margot's tits

( x ) Doubt

I want to fuck that dyke so bad

Well luckily for you fag, she is not a dyke she also likes dicks

HNNNNNNNG

Need Elle in my bed.

Been watching this all afternoon.

I hear she'll kneel for the national anthem.

In my bed now.

Yes

baby ari can't stop all the
fingers from every place,
whittling Mayan fortune hunters,
that are entering her tight
bum hole; last week alone
baby dinner spockied three
fifths what was didrudged
and artfully drilled out from
her bum her mouth!

Oh...

Okay then.

What now?

Hey qt cara user, how's things?

Ive seen her bare naked feet, I have enough fap material from the Goddess for life.

Thank you Based Margot

Blowjob

A what...

Christ alive.

After the first one with J-Law and Upton, the A-listers just started being smart about it. Its the only explanation for how YEARS later, none of the A-listers have been released.

They probably dont exist

I always get so insatiable and horny when I see nigri posted

From the thumbnail it looked like a woman holding a giant yellow dildo

Oh fuck yes

Kate user still here?

i have some

Is that her face when anal is brought up?

Cock in mouth

The first Fappening was the best. Even the "literal whos" of that day all became stars or relevant later (lili simmons, Melissa Benoist, Jessica Brown Findlay, Brie Larson, Krysten Ritter), so it was jam-packed with quality names. That fappening roster was so stacked that I never even realized that Brie Larson had leaks until like a week ago.

Disgustin pig

My cock in Elle's mouth? All of it?

Ok. Kinda. How are you?