Who is this gook feminist and why should I care?

Who is this gook feminist and why should I care?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qkCsv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama
somethingawful.com/weekend-web/aol-search-log/
somethingawful.com/weekend-web/aol-search-log-2
somethingawful.com/weekend-web/aol-search-log-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know because I do not care.

i don't see it
feels good man

Nobody and you shouldn't.

she said she admired Osama bin laden and was a Marxist. Also a black nationalist.
Basically everything we hate

Not knowing who she was, when I saw that I typed in bing.com.

Christ, I couldn't tell which was worse. Has anyone got a search engine that isn't run by shits?

Literally a terrorist-endorsing feminist marxist

She loved Mao, Malcolm X, and Osama. No kidding.

I like that Google is endorsing Marxism.
They dont even have to hide this shit anymore.

race traitor

even in this pic she looks like an obnoxious pain in the arse

exactly, she was just some leftist moonbat

there is no reason anyone should give a fuck

if that shits true then she should've died sooner

Celebrating an Osama Bin Laden fan because muh racism.

Duckduckgo

Thanks.

She supported Osama. Google is a bunch of fucking retards.

>cuckcuckgo

No ty.

> I consider Osama bin Laden as one of the people that I admire. To me, he is in the category of Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Patrice Lumumba, Fidel Castro, all leaders that I admire ... [who] had severe dislike for the US government and those who held power in the US. I think all of them felt the US government and its spokesmen were all arrogant, racist, hypocritical, self-righteous, and power hungry..... You asked, 'Should freedom fighters support him?' Freedom fighters all over the world, and not just in the Muslim world, don’t just support him; they revere him; they join him in battle. He is no ordinary leader or an ordinary Muslim."

She is literally a marxist, maoist, muslim, and terrorist supporter.

Imagine jewgle doing the same but with a pro white men or female, there would be a shitstorm.

I can understand her views on Old Sammy Been Jammin. When you are on the outside getting boot stomped by the machine, you hate it and he was a person that supposedly stepped on the boot's toe.
It comes at a crossroad such as hers where we hate the machine that controls us but appreciate the beat downs it deals.

try reading, retard

google's cultural marxism in action

worst part is the "equality!' banner behind her

9/11, osama bin laden, black separatists, bombing US millitary facilities etc. etc. means "equality" according to googles cultural marxist propaganda

and the damn sheep absorb it

I have a handful of old gmail accounts that I've been meaning to divest myself of. I no longer consciously use google regularly (apart from those, and also maps), but sometimes their edge on search obliges me to go back to look up such-and-such.

Of course, I've just admitted to voluntarily using their products somewhat regularly, contradicting myself. The point is that I make an effort to minimize my use of them. This doodle is one of the more flagrantly asinine ones they've ever done, and is just an encouragement to me to dump the gmails altogether.

SRS question. What's a decent free e-mail client replacement?

>Maoist
What the fuck why is she on Google.

She's a genuine Islamic Communist. I would call it meme magic, but luckily she's been dead for about two years.

Al Qeada supporting Islamic Maoist. Supports the death of innocents, cop Killers, bank robbers, despot regimes, and the destruction of America. So... you know... a hero who should be celebrated on the front page of the worlds largest website.

archive.is/qkCsv

How is it?

Holy shit, she really is literally every single radical leftist stereotype in one person. Why is jewgle celebrating this bitch exactly?

They want you dead and America to burn.

And I'm not even hyperbolic here. I'm fully convinced that Google is going to go full on James Bond villain on us and try and destroy everything.

Even by Google standards, this is an overtly radical choice, which is certain to have an alienating effect on a fringe of their market share.

This random choice, of an unimportant anniversary (95th of her birth), of an unimportant person, (even the fucking /glasses/ are right, the clearshit catlady hmm let me see if I can falsely do him for "rape" glasses) seems odd, by itself.

But I would interpret it in another way. Facebook is currently being taken to task for selecting against conservative media, and that story is only a few days old. This could be Google's little way of raising a middle finger to those who are holding the distinct-but-related entity to account: "fuck you, we're going to go on being libshits, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it, because we're in everything. Now, to prove it to you, have THIS dink bitch and watch everyone instantly forget about it and watch our stock not do anything." Something like that.

>Jewgle

There is your answer

ixquick.com sends your search anonymously to google then strips out all identifiers and feeds it back to you

They're a bay area company. Literally every company headquartered there turns to shit these days. When Reddit banned their employees from managing/working at it from afar the site immediately started turning into a sheltered, censored shithole.

>tfw even back then you could identify an SJW/libtard-equivalent by the problem glasses

I'm surprised this isn't getting more media attention. For an American company to celebrate a person like this is bizarre and honestly insulting.

>implying it wasn't always a sheltered, censored shithole
If you ever thought reddit was good then you should get the fuck out.

Jewish power flaunting

We may have to spread the word ourselves.

The few of you who haven't quit Kikebook already should put up for your friends to see.

The craziest part is that it his broad is best know for her support of Malcom X and this picture of her from when he was assassinated.

They put her in the doodle to celebrate her birthday. You know who else's birthday it is? Malcom X's.

And guess whose never been featured in a Google Doodle.

google has had CIA funding from day 0

this shitty homepage was the final push that got me off using google's search engine

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama
>Yuri Kochiyama (河内山 百合 Kōchiyama Yuri?, May 19, 1921 – June 1, 2014) was a Japanese American human rights activist. She is notable as one of the few prominent non-black black separatists. Influenced by (((Marxism))), Maoism, and the thoughts of Malcolm X, she was an advocate for many revolutionary movements.

Sup Forums was right again

duckduckgo is fucking shit

use Startpage you fags. it actually gives results

they're using them. Getting the CIA to pay them to spy on and gather info on everyone in America to use against us.

>Hardcore leftist
>Muslim
>Black Nationalist
>Japanese

How does any of this work? She's like a walking oxymoron.

>two blue boxes
>three red boxes
>one yellow box
>one yellow female
das rasis tbqhfam

she was also a Muslim

>itt a bunch of complete faggots who admire hitler acting holier than thou about somebody else's radical politics

truly, whites are faggots

>Oh, what's that? You want to boycott us?
HAHA! Stupid goym. We already have all of your information. How else are you going to search the internet? Check your email? We own you and there's nothing you can do.

None of it actually had traction in America up until the 1960s, and even once it did back then, it was a "brave new world" for all the far-out boomers, so they all had to coexist, as you might say. People in America didn't have any of these labels actually apply to them in meaningful numbers.

In other words, America was a strong enough country that it could tolerate such a weak contradiction, play host to it. Although she was pals with the above factions (intersectional feminism, yay! :DDDD ), one wonders how she would have actually fared in a Saudi Arabia (beyond a hajj which I imagine she took at some point), or a Uganda, or a Soviet Union, or a Japan. the wiki doesn't seem to indicate much internatioal travel at-a-glance.

The only thing about her as a person which offers any kind of an explanation, relatability, etc, is that the government killed daddy, so that's the chip on the shoulder forever, I guess. Public housing proximity to bulls to her husband cuck explains the negrophilia, different axes to grind.

Everything else about her is the horrible rotgut that we all know, on steroids. That's why I like this explanation, as one which aligns with mine.

Checked it out. They have 1 section on their site to demonstrate how logging searches can be bad. They allow you to search the AOL data that had a security breach and see what any user had searched for.

Some funny shit in there. For example user 255112 searched for anal sex techniques then started looking for a job then searched for naked asshole teen pics then looked for a job for 5 minutes then went to hoes.com then went to bed

Top kek

SomethingAwful already extracted max keks from the logs years ago:
somethingawful.com/weekend-web/aol-search-log/
somethingawful.com/weekend-web/aol-search-log-2
somethingawful.com/weekend-web/aol-search-log-3

I lost it at "giant glans"

Hahaha

Although it does kind of take the sense of wonder out of pressing random user and seeing what person you get

They found a lot of the good ones, but some are also pretty WTF

problem glasses

every
fucking
time

Malcom X was actually based though. No, seriously. He did a complete 180 towards the end of his life. He completely renounced the Nation of Islam and all that shit. Even more so he Named The Jew. And it was only AFTER that, that the FBI had him killed.

So let that sink in. When he was radical militant they kept him alive to stir shit up among the plebs and keep people divided and distracted. But as soon as he renounced that path, expressed his deep regret at ever supporting such a movement, and Named The Jew.... then, and only then did they decide he was too dangerous to be left alive.

>what are the signals that a small dog is in a sexual relationship with a woman
>women who let lap dogs lick their titties and pussies

This is gold

Because they know they can get away with it

>how to insert beer can into pussy
Next query
>do I qualify for food stamps in Kentucky

lol thats one of the biggest red flags ive noticed

And she praised Mao too. It's fucking ridiculous. Where do they draw the radical line? The Left always gets a pass.

>Google honors an al-Qaeda supporting Communist and will face zero repercussions
>Mozilla fired their CEO because he once donated money people who said they didn't like gay marriage

How the fuck did it come to this?

Because they're laughing at us, and they know the general populace will do nothing about it.

>literally Huu

Yeah when he finally realized that sick bastard Elijah Muhamed was fucking kids he told them to get fucked.

What the fuck?

As a programmer, it works pretty fine for me. It really depends how you use it and what you usually search for. The best part about duckduckgo are the shortcuts you can use in the search bar to search other sites:
"!yt some search words" searches youtube
"!g some search words" searches google
"!b some search words" searches bing
"!gh some search words" searches github

and there's a ton of other shortcuts. you can also just use the full name to search the site:
"!youtube some search shit" also searches youtube... etc

>somethingawful.com/weekend-web/aol-search-log-2
>page 2