Be me

>Be me
>Be 18
>Stuck on boring work, boring everything.
>Had a extra bad day today
>Bored af
>Go on Sup Forums/b
>Still shit
>Nowwhat.jpg
For every dub I get, i cut myself.
I haven't hurt myself in over a year, but here we go I guess.

Attention whore

I know.

ROll

rolling for double cut quads

Roll

you won't

Rolllerino

Winrar

lol

Win

Your better than this. Put your time towards something productive instead of destructive. We all get shit days hell ive had my ex message me today being an attention whore. If you dont want to do something productive then i recommend watching bojack horseman it's really relatable and you might like it

rolling

Are you M or F?

pic related

>CSGO KARAMBIT
>are you a M or F?
>ummm

Winner winner chicken dinner

The internet doesn't care. Rolling!

WinRAR

you're a fag, but I still want to see you do it

Slice Sup Forums on your cock

>Your better than this.
you're* actually kill yourself you fucking retard

2 sec guys. It keeps sayin file too large. I'll be right there. And to the guy comment about his ex. Same shit happened to me today.

Cut the skin between your fingers.

So close boi

Not today fbi

It's a shit cut, you can do better OP
Also - dubs

Not a "CSGO" Karambit. It's made from 440 Stainless steel, so it's good, and I have training with it. So it's not just a toy

Just getting started :d I told you guys it's over a year ago, so I need to start slow and not cut too much :)

rollin!

I never win :(

>virgin alert

So close :/

re roll

Roll

re re roll

cmon one away twice...

roll a rooni

Rollio

what's something you're always wanted to do?
set that as your goal and start saving.

roll number 4

roll 5

Come on guys :/ U r bad. Roll dem bitches

never lucky roll 6

Your just giving the shit cunts what they want go get a drink or a smoke and chill listening to music

fucking roll

roll 7

If you knew dick all about knives or blade steels you know that "440" doesn't exist.

440C is the only steel out of the 440 family worth a damn. "440" usually means 440a.

And it's garbage.

roll 8

I know. I'll smoke some weed tomorrow to chill the fuck out. My parents are home today.. So I couldn't..

ayyyy got it on roll 8. Where the fucks my prize op

Roll

OOPS sorry you are right, I forgot the c :D Thanks

Deeper op ur just an attention seeking faggot

Right here buddy. 2 sec

You have legs go for a walk and take afew joints with you

That's not a high quality steel though
8cr13mov is better or for sharpness some high carbon steels are good you fucking casual

no

Last 4 Today bois. Here is for that 8tj roll. I'll go for a walk now. Thanks bois

Dick cut

I love people like you. Keep being you

ayyy! my man!

ty op. I feel like I won a carnival game

Good go have a walk and afew joints homie

;) ;D

I will thanks.

Its chill dude. No point being sepf destructive because you only feel worse. We are here for a good time not a long time

if I roll a trips you need to go for a walk outside and wave to random people

I hope I get hextuples nigger.

Also cutting is only contributing to your poor mental health it's only gonna be a reminder of the fact your shit isn't together and they don't go easy I've cut myself before but to kill myself and I still have the scars I'm happy now but I sometimes get down when I see the scars and think of what a faggot I was for trying that, shitty days come and pass don't make them even shittier for yourself user and get some help

Thanks. Yeah I know. Been there too. I'll be talking to someone in 5 days.

Also I smoked weed too, that shit will chill you out from time to time but will fuck your head up if you have issues take a break for a week trust me

Okay will do. Thanks.

Take care bud the worlds not all that bad
Maybe listen to Alan watts aswell might not be your bag but listening to him chilled me out

Thanks. I will. And I know. Just.. Once you fall in that pit of sadness, it's hard to see the surface again. But once you are at the top again, you think to yourself. Damn, I'll never fall in that hole again, that was stupid, but when u fall in again, it's hard to see the surface again.

Roll

ROLL ROLL ROW YOUR BOAT

What the fuck, why?

Get a hobby.

But try to remember the lows and the highs are apart of the same thing aka the expierence of life, what is dark without light and so on, keep going and you'll float to the surface again believe me you glorious faggot

fag

Thanks. Glorious Faggot. Imma save that