Boob job thread

Boob job thread

Bump

This thread is oddly entertaining.

What do you like about it?

As a craftsman all I can think about is "How much shower cabins could one seal with all this silicon..."

Not sure but objectification plays part of it.

ew wtf was this surgerdy done by a blind monkey with no arms?

Anyone fapping or saving?

These look fuckin terrible

> saving horrible tit jobs
I'm gonna go with no

holy shit, the after, looks amazing!

Posting in your own thread isn't going to make it better. Fuck off faggot, give up.

fucking sluts

Those are the most unnatural bolt on tits I've ever seen.

I feel like I'm the only dude that fucking hates this shit.
I hate anything fake.
And the problem with women these days? EVERYTHING IS PAINTED ON AND FAKE.

I've always been a "natural, no make-up" fan... and by natural I mean no hair extensions, no fake nails or fake lashes... I still prefer women to shave in the areas that need shaving, I ain't that fucking mad about naturality.

I don't even like women wearing heels.
>Heels - Bitch... you ain't that tall.
>Hair - Bitch... your hair ain't that long.
>Boobs - Bitch please... that's a padded bra.
Everything about women is a lie these days.

Unless you're some old wrinkly bag or a mommy that's done pumping out kids, no single young flat chested woman should ever have a boob job. They look terrible, they'll eventually leak, ALL have to be eventually replaced (even if they don't leak because of age) and most importantly they feel and squeeze terribly. I had a neurotic cunt girlfriend that had a beautiful flat chest, got B cups that leaked and then had to have them scraped off of her breast tissue. totally ruined her chest. Fuckig scars everywhere. Dumped that shit.

Anyone got breast reduction pics? Ex gf just went down from ddd down to maybe d or c cup and I'm wondering how that's looking

Like frankentitties. Seriously that shit is a goddamn mess.

trans gender thread

Damn, those were perfect before

She fucked them up, jesus

See that's what I figured, she had big ole nipples but they looked kinda normal when she had the big tits to match but now I have to imagine that shit is a nightmare

god this looks painful

Now why would she fuck up those beautiful tiddays??

Bitches who get boob jobs have mental issues. I have never fucked one and I don't think I ever would.

I like chicks with small tits, why do they mutilate their selves?

She is cute, too bad she wastes that on her stomach. Would look much better on her lips & teeth

Should have named this thread
RUINED TITS thread.

Gross as fuck! Makes me sad. All those hacked up, ruined titties.

horrible boob job, the gap in the middle is really bad.

another terrible job, these people also need to gain some weight.

horrible, must be asian..

terrible gap

not bad but meh..

bad
bad
i dont understand why they dont go for the belly button procedure instead of under the boob...

now this are some nice trips and a decent job, notice how the gap is mild.. means she was probably a bit fat before had some extra skin..

gross

bad
bad
really bad
not enough skin to compensate the terrible job.
meh, you can tell by the left tit is a meh job
bad
they're like torpedos
bad
meh
not bad
this is a decent job not bad actually but her areolas got bigger due to the stretching of the skin..

Hey Sup Forums
My wife is getting a breast reduction soon hopefully. Anyone got pics of that?

>I won't be sharing

rip
Did they both settle down?

Wtf dumbass question is that? Because he's entertained to some extent of course. Who ever asks that besides a faggot?

Have you seen any before you agreed to let her do this?

Enjoy em now b4 they're mutilated. Seriously gross af! I'd probably cry if my girl decided to do this. Then leave her...

Oh...you're one of THOSE

>i like girls with small tits
>why do they mutilate themselves

Girls don't give a fuck what YOU like or think. You think they spend big $$$ on cosmetic surgery for what some limp dick who's probably just going to nut in 2 mins thinks? They do it for appearances and self-esteem. Everything designed for a woman to wear is designed assuming they have at least a B-C cup. So a girl like that in OP would not be able to find swimwear, dresses, evening wear, underwear, basically fucking anything that fits or looks good.

I've had several girlfriends with A cup tits and the biggest ongoing complaint about their tits is not being able to wear or look good in clothes.

You must be referring to people who prefer natural tits of ANY size than these sad disfigured Franken-tits, you've been posting. Yeah......one of those.

He's referring to fucking turbo-autists that feel the need to reply to and critique every post in a thread like anyone gives a shit.
Basically cancer.

I dont know what you are talking about, I am in med school and part of what i do is surgically study plastic procedures. There are good and bad doctors out there it all depends on the price, years of exp and location.

Doesn't look like the same person...collarbones are totally different, not to mention areola shade...

Rage on faggot....rage on!

I prefer tits that look good OUT of clothes. Literally NOTHING posted in this thread does.

But go on again about limp dicks and stuff

>I prefer

You opinion is irrelevant

its the same person you fucking mut, the areolas stench due to the implants in the skin.

It's the same person. Got them off her phone. Knew her before and after the implants too.

I feel you homie. Called it quits when my gf of 5 years got a boob job. She had zero disposable income and had perfect c cup perky tits at 26 years old and went and spent 5000$ on bolt ons just to upgrade to a d cup. Kinda sad how she ruined what she had. Girls are fucking dumb

Nooooo. Those were perfect

Don't let her do it. The world needs more big tits, not less. Fake ones...are fake. Don't count.

If she uses her "back hurts" as reason, tell the bitch to get over it, that's life, it hurts.

Or on her new tits!

Fake tits, a good pair are going to run 10-12k. The ones we are seeing are 4-5k. Not good.

When a woman has no tits or fucked up nipples, it takes a skilled surgeon. A woman with a full B and wants to go small D or large C, can pay 5k for a mediocre doctor. She has tit and normal nipple.

Tijuana tits.

My GF had small A-cup tits that she hated. She was seriously looking into a boob job, talking to doctors and shit. I talked her out of it and suggested she tried naturally growing her breasts instead.

We tried a few different methods with supplements, breast pumps, etc, but ultimately what worked best was inducing lactation (she's never been pregnant, but all women can do this). We induced two years ago and she grew to a C-cup over the course of a few months. She hasn't lactated since then but her breasts retained the growth. It appears to be permanent. She is much happier.

As requested

And another.

Mmmmmmm sexy

you sound like a prize.

This is mutilation. The left nipple looks like a heart.

Imagine sucking on THAT

weird i wanna stick my dick in it?

Have you got moaar ?