DONT LET US HAVE ALL THE FUN LADS/LASSES!!!! EPIC SHIT HAPPENING ITT: >>>Sup Forums141542013

DONT LET US HAVE ALL THE FUN LADS/LASSES!!!! EPIC SHIT HAPPENING ITT: Gina Summers kills her kid after a fight for 50-50 custody rights. They had joint parenting rights. But that wasn't good enough. So she hung her child then hung herself.

She left a suicide note that said:
"no mother should have to be torn from her son..."

"Don't let this sort of thing happen again"
youtube.com/watch?v=EU-nZVM8Y4k [Open]

Why do women kill thier chlidren Sup Forums?
Why are the courts so biased against men?

Worst part? The custody evaluation found that she had mental illness. And she STILL was able to fight for custody.

UPDATE: user HACKS OBITUARY PAGE AND REDIRECTS TO ARCHIVE OF THREAD. ANONS ARE CONTACTING THE DETROIT DIOCESE TO STOP HER FROM HAVING A PROPER CATHOLIC FUNERAL BECAUSE SHE KILLED HERSELF. ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT EVERYONE. LET'S GO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

daviddonehower.com/notices/Gina-Summers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bamp.

bump.

check
bumpin

In life the bitch was hot.
Heaven help her memory if the Finns get wind of this desu

Bitch looks fucking psycho in that pic.
Also, bump.

>google father kills children
>35 million hits
>redpill me, boys

So a situation that most men are happy to be in 50/50 split. Is too much for this nut to bear. I a can almost see the salon article: Gina Summers Custody Case Proves 50/50 Custody is Patriarchal Misogyny.

daviddonehower.com/notices/Gina-Summers
condolences redirected

I remember reading a good article about this kind of thing after that wrestler killed his kids and wife and himself. It boils down to narcissism. It's about me me me me me. "no mother should..." It's all about her and her only.

Narcissism.

Dads kill their kids too

I'm surprised they didn't discover she had smeared her poo poo all over the room first, since 50% of her Good Mom Points had been taken away.

Burn in hell, bitch

>ex wife pays him child support
user is BASED user!
I dedicate my next ever set of trips to thee.

The bitch checked out and took away the Dad's innocent kid.
Feminist ideology detected in her background just to hazard a guess.
Holy fuck this is a horrible case.

What a dog cunt. Kill ya self if u have to but leave the kids outta it, they are innocent. Vindictive bitch no doubt did it because she knew it would hurt the father of the kid.

This shit really pisses me off, specially because i'm a father myself who doesn't get to see my own kids very often and have a bitch of an ex...but no way would i ever do anything to the kids to get back at her.

yeah but there are many feminists who don't kill their kids so that's just a weak assertion on your part

I have my issues with SJWs but your agenda and this situation don't line up

Their page got hacked and links to a Sup Forums archive if you click on candles

Show me one feminist that hasn't had an abortion.

This has no more to do with femanism. People all over the social and political spectrum do this shit because the cause is in the realm of psychiatry not political science.

>innocent
Americans. 2 more dead. The only thing sad about this is she didn't take more with her.

The day my daughter came into this world I became a father and a feminist. No abortions occurred.

Clearly, the work of Sup Forums is afoot

how sad, i think children are more the mothers than the fathers
men dont give birth to a living human from thier wombs so i can see the feelings involved for a mother

Eh it doesn't really have to do with feminism. Anyone that defends her decision cause "how dare they do that to a mother! what other choice did she have?!" then yes feminism but this? No. She was just selfish, same thing for when a Dad does it.

>condolences redirected
loool
why though and more importantly how?

>became a father and a feminist
>feminist

Oh user what went wrong?

Yeah but equality doesn't give a fuck about your feelings

i dont know what that means
not saying she wasnt fucked up for killing the kid

>we want equality
>but women feel more connection to the kid
>women should have more time with the kid but but we believe in equality

I got 57.5 mill for fathers and 65 mill for mothers

I'm a feminist.
You've got to be to get your end away these days.

Nancy Benoit was a bitch.
Left her husband, Kevin Sullivan, for Chris DURING A FUCKING *STORYLINE* WHERE SHE WAS CHEATING ON HIM WITH CHRIS.
She was talking about leaving Chris & cleaning him out in the months leading up to Chris snapping.

You guys are right, I'm just going off one of frames of reference re any discernible political overtones for a clue as to why someone might do this as their Final Solution.
How this case is described in the media is a rough guide for what sort of observations would be approved by university professors in Minnesota.

wtf i hate women now! guess i will go MGTOW now and blame women for everything, feminism M I RITE!!1!1!!!!

as long as the mother is good and not crazy then most often in breakups the man should stfu and step back a bit instead of being a massive hard cunt

Cause when certain people have something wrong with their brains and they don't get what they want they will not only kill themselves but they will also try and hurt the person/s that made them not get what they want.

>Sup Forums

By wanting to spend time with his child? Jesus he wasn't asking for sole custody of the kid it was 50/50

MGTOW doesn't hate feminism, the MRAs do, you're misrepresenting.

well i didnt read any details tbh, she was clearly crazy
50/50 has to be good enough so i dont know what her major malfunction was

did you not read OPS fucking post?

check

Bump for justice

I would've fucked her, I could give a shit about some other guy's walking talking cum.

lol not hardly
Just thought id jump in and start posting, i should stop doing that

Women in general are terrible at raising children. This is why single motherhood is so frowned upon, because the children are being poorly raised.

>men dont give birth to a living human from thier wombs so i can see the feelings involved for a mother

Explain how a woman can decide to have her child ripped from her vagina, filleted, and tossed in the garbage just because it inconveniences her.

just wrong

You're as bad as a typical feminist

Well single parent hood is never a good thing unless "he beat the shit out of me" in which case that isn't even good it's just "I couldn't find a decent man so I settled for nothing"

well the good news is i seem to be n touch touch with my feminine side
no homo though

Children are better off in group foster homes than with a single mother parent.

dude. that is shit. let me hook you up

Updates? Link the pol thread

Typical woman being hysterical anirite?
Or she's probably crazy
I'm gonna assume the fact she killed a child and herself that her mind wasn't in working order but hey that's just my opinion, however the US legal system does favour women and this case could be an example of why judges need to look more closely into these things but nothing like that will happen so I'm gonna eat this snickers and get on with my day

Women almost never raise a child properly on their own. The female is allowed to indulge in its animalistic behavior openly in society; social and emotional behavior unconstrained. Men can't be animalistic because if we gave into our emotions we'd just be fighting nonstop. Men raised by single mothers don't learn discipline/self-control, they learn to use their emotions to dominate others. This is why areas with children raised by single mothers are all violent and gang infested. It's feminine behavior adopted by biological males.

Eh I'd say no to that, while they are at risk of being molested by the new boyfriend, in a foster home their chance of being sexually abused goes up significantly

Thought that being said if there was no evidence she was going to snap then you can't really blame the judge, I'm amazed the awarded the father even SOME form of custody

>Why are the courts so biased against men?

Government makes money from breaking up families even though it increases murder rate and incarceration rate

>in a foster home their chance of being sexually abused goes up significantly
Stop hating

>even though it increases murder rate and incarceration rate
This is HOW they make money off it

>well i didnt read
Kys

I'm not laughing or being ironic. You really need to end your life.

Men fight for 50/50 for one reason.

To not pay child support. Google Ontario child support calculator if you want to see how extortionate the rate is.

Well it's logical, most people will abuse if they think the person won't be able to do anything about it (relies on them for shelter, food etc) and they aren't related.

Now im not saying you can't go through foster care and be a ok, it happens. But I wouldn't be encouraging mother's to just dump their kids

Something similar happened in Southern California. A man who was in a nasty custody situation took his son to Disneyland in Anaheim and then at midnight he took his son 3 hours north to Lake Cachuma near Santa Barbra and killed his 4 yr old son. They found the father near Los Angele passed out next to his vehicle which was doused in Gasoline. The father was non cooperative with police and let off on lack of evidence. The son was not found for weeks and the father had fled to vegas and dyed his hair and shaved his beard. Eventually they realized he was getting ready to flee so they arrested him on suspicion and he plead guilty. Turns out he was just trying to get back at his estranged wife.

If you ever have a daughter you'll understand... or you'll be a shitty father.

No, I meant stop hating on foster parents who are sexual abusers.
You'd rather it be their OWN kids, who have stable families? Or the abandoned ones on the express train to fuckupville already?

Wow your complex is showing sir, maybe just be there for your daughter and a bullshit ideology wouldn't have to do your parenting for you faggot

So he's be a shitty father for not telling his daughter that's she's inherently stronger and smarter then anyone with a penis and that if she doesn't get what she wants it's because someone with a penis is stealing it from her?

nah, im too scared
and i somehow manage to rally a bit of hope even at the darkest hour

What the fuck no this was supposed to be a reply to

that is just a dad who doesn't want his daughter to get fucked by the blacks!
leave him, and his delusions, alone.

>Der Juden

her child her choice you statist fuck

Why not both?

Let her have it without the sperm then.

Or I'll raise my daughter to actually believe in equality where it's warranted and logical, not that because she came out of her mother's cunt with a pussy the world owes her a damn thing

2 less people on the earth. thats good. shes just following the rules of the georgia guidestones

Topic had its genesis in Sup Forums but story was linked here; seems it's more appropriate here tbqhwy pham

>no mother should have to be torn from her son.

These all is mistakes western life full a sin! Alah make jihad over you!

Why would you be scared? If you did it blindly without reading into it like you normally do there wouldn't be a problem.

You're part of the problem you fucking cancerous tumor.

Shitting on men for just wanting to spend an equal amount of time with their child. Fuck right off.

Thanks user

>I didn't read

Then don't fucking comment on it.

do you think trying to make ppl kill themselves is good?
is it just a phase, some mistake youve made?
I make examples of mean ppl all the time but i give them a chance usually

It's "hanged," not "hung," you illiterate slob.
They're not fucking laundry.

You must be a riot at parties lol

I'm hanged if you know what I mean

Thank you for correcting me, I am a better person for it.

If you mean big benis then no I don't know what you mean but I understand you're implying something

So she reacted in the childish "If I can't have it nobody can" way. Class act

I can't help myself. I teach English for a living.

And yes, I am a very lonely person.

>UPDATE:
How did you edit your post???