Why would you live anywhere else on earth Outside of Oregon?

Why would you live anywhere else on earth Outside of Oregon?

The pacific NW is trash filled with trash people

projecting desu

Oregon is just a poor man's Washington.

>Americans being proud of his states
>He don't live in North Dakota
WTF?

I have the nation's geography within driving distance

I have the best weed, the best beer, and the gun laws are great

I genuinely feel like I won the lottery of life bros

HAHAHAHAHA

who 97378 here

what the hell do you know

It's true. I've never seen egocentrism like I see it on the west coast. It's just 'me me me' all the time out there.

you went to portland didnt you

British Columbia. Talked to a lot of spoiled SJWs from WA when I was there though, too

well yeah duh washingtons shit

so are portland, eugene, & salem in oregon, but the rest is gods country. come visit

Because I'm not into meth.

Maybe if you elect the God Emperor. Between all the elbows and fire things are getting rough up here

Because Maine is the whitest state in America

> come visit
And then go home.

9.9% marginal state income tax.

ND is the best tho.

Hopefully we don't elect that cuck.

>the best weed, the best beer
>in america
yeah, no

damn, thats all we got. sorry.

>be canadian
>elbows catch on fire
>apologize

dude FUCK Californians

beer is good though

Washington and Oregon are just poor men's Humboldts

we would beat you in a war and you know it, and we would be more stoned than you while doing it too

Why would you live in america outside of NYC ? It's the only beautiful america. 'American dream' has always been about NYC. Everything is interesting and beautiful, everyone has wonderful stories, everyone is kind and accepting. And americans hate it. Confusing.

This is one of the most amusing things about this board. Countries all over the place, pretend to know anything about the United States, besides New York, Texas, California, and Florida

I used to brag about living in Oregon, I moved to the midwest for 12 years for college and my wife. I came back to Oregon, and it was more crowded and downtown portland was disgusting and full of homeless crazies EVERYWHERE. Also everyone is vain and has a shitty personality. I didn't realize what a hellhole I was living in. FUCK THAT STATE

The redpill us about anything outside nyc and california that is as beautiful.

Can people like stop using this meme please? I'm mormon and this triggers me. Joseph Smith was a good man b and a prophet of the Almighty God and you guys need to stop making fun of him.

if I lived in America I would like to live in the area where franklins house the one bought by lester is GTA5

google willamette valley, then never move there

dumbass you went to portland

Eastern and southern Oregon is nice.
Everywhere else is a liberal cesspool.
>pic related they're from Portland.

As a black man who has lived in Oregon, they are the nicest white people I have ever met.

They never let my race get in the way of discussion, and they let me fuck their daughters.

Love Oregon.

They're egotistical trash that have to justify paying absurd taxes, inflated prices, and abiding by retarded laws (these fuckers can't even pump their own gas)
>hurr fuck California
Hard to say while you're sucking California's dick as I'm sure you know.

Every politician in that state is an ugly progressive just look that their fetal alcohol syndrome bearing governor.

Because it's not the Palouse.

These comics are pure unfiltered nightmare vision.

Isn't Portland like the worst parts of LA and SF combined?

i dont like oreos

Basically,
expensive like SF, dirty and full of vagrants like LA

I live in Kentucky, one of the Whitest US States, which also is the only state in the South to have a decrease in the Black population. So why should I move to Oregon?

yep. there is literally nothing beautiful outside of nyc and california. you hit the nail on the head. never bother coming here.

There are other places in the world that are more beautiful than that. When you think about america, you think california and new york, that's it. I have nature here where i live, much more beautiful, but when i go to america i want to see sophisticated cities and just, whatever, miami. Outside of ca and ny are just deserts with storms. And i can move anywhere whenever i want to.

>wanting to move to the us but outside of ny and ca
Never. America outside of ca and ny is just like the white version of arab land.

Not even dude, it's like Orwell is taught as a guide for leadership.

Notice the trend

Everything we see is absolutely abnormal, but to these cucks it's literally:

Bad is good
Different is same
Degeneracy is pure

They're fucking evil.

dont fuck off we're full

dude its not my job to help you understand this state is & we dont want you anyway

yah

America has some of the most beautiful nature in the world. this is an objective fact. deserts, rain forests, mountains, swamps, prairies.

You obviously have no idea what youre talking about its a little embarrassing.

Southern Oregon is just as bad now. Between Eugene and Ashland it's a commie paradise

>Moving to the State that has the City of Portland in it

I am perfectly happy with my Old Kentucky Home and my Bluegrass thanks.

Fuck off, we're full.

how you gonna call that nature when theres not a couple of poo in loos and various plastic waste floating around

Oregon here, the southern part is meth riddled, but if you avoid the little pockets of drug-cul-de-sacs and radical leftists that migrated from Portland and California you get pretty decent surroundings and people.

poo in loos are quarantined in the cities. we keep our nature pristine and white

There's literally only 2 breweries in Oregon worth giving a fuck about.

I realized this too.

>lived in and around Portland all my life
>Never been outside the state longer then a month
>Fully believed in all that liberal pc bullshit
>start to question some of the teaching and was met with spite
>Become more moderate but friends starts to think im already far right
>enlisted in the army got away from Oregon
>Realize I've been heavily brainwashed after meeting people from all around the states.

if you say rogue i will strangle your hipster ass

Where is this at? I enjoy kayaking a lot.

Ugly girls

Progressives

Cold

Thats y i live in la the best and shittiest place in the world

nature cant be white you daft racist, unless its snowy, and then its brown, because eskimos own snow

Seriously, north dakota is the best state there is, bar none

upper peninsula michigan

Thanks

Any specific good locations to look into that you know of?

one more outburst out of you and ill stick me willy up yer bum

Minus the Somalians maybe

>wanting to live around a bunch of co-op farmers market, flea ridden sweater wearin', vegan feminst bein', pot smoking, dreadlock having, band patch wearing, flannel shirt wearing, grizzly adams beard havin' mountain/forest leftist kooks

Thought that was just a Cucksota thing?

not too familiar with UP. the picture was from miners castle rock i believe. Bond falls was also beautiful.

Yeah they are mostly confined to Minnesota and Wisconson now that I think about it

too rainy and . Ill stick with colorado.

Nice, going look into the area and see what I can find, it's been raining every other day here in Kentucky so I haven't been going out a whole lot on the rivers or lake.

>Why would you live anywhere else on earth Outside of Oregon?

Because I prefer living in southern WA.

because you can live in ny.

best food in the world no competition.

living in a midwest white suburban neighborhood is much more /comfy/

>best nature
Asia ? Europe ? Without ca and ny and jews you guys wouldn't even get close to being the greatest country in the world

You lyk sticking your willy up a mans bum ? stick yours up mine pls

Ew no. Boring and plain.

Doesn't Oregon have a high rate of suicide because you get no sun?

Yes, but Washington has a higher rate.

Oregon has the highest rate of homeless

If you want to live somewhere white AND Sup Forums minded, oregon is not the place to be. its white but its liberal white people. Idaho is much more conservative and whiter.

Because Oregon is full of anarchist retards, pot bums, and commune trash? It's like the natural habitat of hippies and hipsters

California is shit, worst state, kill yourself.

Because it's not Texas

almost everywhere south of eugene and salem are redpilled in oregon though, and Idaho is just lousy with spics.