What does Sup Forums have to say about Springsteen?

What does Sup Forums have to say about Springsteen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_58fduW_WYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ32qT7e1_M
youtube.com/watch?v=WP9PHwClSfE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7qiB8Q_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=xzQvGz6_fvA
youtube.com/watch?v=M4K7XZGeHTE
youtube.com/watch?v=idnJnjV_8rg
youtube.com/watch?v=85cNRQo1m3A
youtube.com/watch?v=z6LABdHtkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=MkFQHScyti0
youtube.com/watch?v=4z2DtNW79sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-fiPQqEYNOg
youtube.com/watch?v=NKYYChoQIvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SPANISH SWITCHBLADE BOYS ON THE CORNER

Love him. He's a poet.

Born to run his mouth.

Nebraska is his only great album

Fuck off with this shitty meme opinion

I think Streets of Philadelphia is one of the most beautiful pieces of popular music.

Also he's a great songwriter and I personally Greetings From Asbury Park... just love the sound on that record.

>barefoot girl sitting on the hood of dodge
was he a footfag?
is he friends with tarantino?

I like his early stuff, first two albums are my favorite. Not big on his 80's albums though other then a few songs.

he's uncool dad rock, but he has some amazing songs. If "Racing in the Street (78)" doesn't get you going then music probably isn't for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=_58fduW_WYQ

not this shit again
nebraska is usually the album plebs pick because its dark and depressing and dark and depressing is cool

Liberal hack

>uncool dad rock
explain

As a native New Jerseyan, I both appreciate some of his sentimental stuff and am completely baffled by the need some of these local artists seem to feel to evoke him.

>explain

He means he's 14 and embarrassed to listen to it because his dad likes it.

translation
>I dislike him for being a liberal and can't justify my dislike any further than that

What is your opinion of the gaslight anthem and brian fallon

Anyone else listen to the recent vault releases from 1977? The version of Backstreets in Albany is the greatest live recording of the song.

he's a douche bag, he's retarded when it comes to politics, he sings like he's shitting, sucks at the guitar, etc

> douche bag
> shitting
> sucks
> retarded

Eloquent as always Sup Forums.

>I have never heard any of his music other than a vague misinterpretation of born in the usa and hate him on principle

classic nu-male Sup Forums

>hurrr let me rip off dylan
>now let me rip off funk rock, oh and i have a new york accent now
>now let me rip off heartland rock, oh i have a midwestern accent now
>now let me rip off hard rock, oh i have a mid atlantic accent now
>now let me rip off a variety of different pop rock styles and varispeed my voice up to make it sound younger and more accessible
>now let me rip off folk and country and the band Suicide and write songs about rural people living hard lives just like me even though i have millions in the bank
>now let me rip off tom petty and synthpop, oh i have a southern accent now
>now let me write shitty adult contemporary synthpop and soft rock ballads
>now let me do the same thing again, oh i have a california accent now
>mix and match all of the above for the rest of his career
>oh i have an irish accent on this song for some reason
>let me write an album about 9/11 so i be relevant again and make $$$$$
>let me write an album about the 2008 financial crisis so i be relevant again and make $$$$$
Springsteen's discography in a nutshell. What a hack.

Bruce Springsteen is an overrated pretty boy hack. He can't sing or play guitar worth a damn and his generic heartland-pandering arena rock songwriting style is grating to say the least. he's completely undeserving of the massive ball-licking given to him by the media every day since 1975. His politics disgust me. His fanbase are also exceptionally autistic and annoying.

Listen to this schlock:
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ32qT7e1_M
youtube.com/watch?v=WP9PHwClSfE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7qiB8Q_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=xzQvGz6_fvA
youtube.com/watch?v=M4K7XZGeHTE
youtube.com/watch?v=idnJnjV_8rg
youtube.com/watch?v=85cNRQo1m3A
youtube.com/watch?v=z6LABdHtkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=MkFQHScyti0
youtube.com/watch?v=4z2DtNW79sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-fiPQqEYNOg
youtube.com/watch?v=NKYYChoQIvI

He genuinely represents the worst of the vapid one-trick-pony, middle America-pandering, arena-ready regurgitation of low-tempo adult contemporary, soft "rawk", and milquetoast Top 40 pop ballads that infected the music world like a cancer in the latter half of 20th century. At least Petty and Mellencamp had the slightest iota of talent.

You went through all the trouble of looking up a dozen youtube videos of someone you can't stand to listen to?

No I know all these fucking songs because I live in New Jersey and my retard mom wouldn't stop playing them when I was growing up.

Aww, hey buddy. How about you take a seat and rest your feet and I'll get you a warm glass of milk. You must be awfully tired after all that whining about art that you could never even hope to ever compare to.

By no means am I a Bruce fan. He's banal at his worst and somewhat emblematic at his peak. But you whining like that cheapens this board's congress. I'd tell you to go yell at your friends about him, but with the way you comment, I'd assume you're lonely as fuck, or at least that one annoying friend that everyone walks on eggshells around.