Roast me Sup Forums

Roast me Sup Forums

Not much to roast you about from this pic alone

You should try acting. I just have this weird feeling that you'd be pretty good at it/10

your character was boring in season 6

You look syndromic

quints

What makes you say that? Just finished s6 finale like a week ago and I didn't feel that for a second.

first prove it's you.

you know the rule

tits or gtfo

so i told john lennon to get a sex change, and he only went and did it the absolute mad man!

in the first four seasons she was one of the best characters, but everything in braavos was dull

just have to slog through it so she can get her stupid super powers

you fucking nigger

Out of everything to eat in this picture it certainly isnt your pussy. Who let you out of the clock tower?

which was strange, because she went from getting totally pwned to winning off screen and being far better than she was before. the progression was super uneven

i watched you get fucked by your characters brother in some movie i forgot the name of. it made me feel strange things

Only place that face belongs is between Sophie Turner's legs

But she is ded yo.
She did not win. Think about it.

Ah, dude. I disagree on that second half completely. I thought it was awesome that she was completely separated from the rest of the core cast. Seeing her complete the transition from tom-boy to dedicated avenger and from positive but harsh to cold blooded murderer was pretty cool. Not because murder is cool, but because her character willingly put herself through the kind of torture that other characters have been spending the series trying to avoid just so she could get revenge for her family.

And her performance in the role had me convinced from the s1 to present that she WAS Arya Stark.

>tldr; It's all just opinions, but I disagree and she's still my favorite character.

Right? She made huge sacrifices for her huge gains. I think that it's totally believable she made the progress she did in 1-2 years time given how dedicated she'd become.

I dont think you understand my post.
She is dead. No more. There is only a no face girl who wanders around with her face.

Terrible eating habit

I did miss your point, it seems.

I gotta argue that, m8. If that was true, she would have just stayed at the hall of the many faced god (or whatever it's called). She gave up her innocence and a big part of who she was, but she's still Arya. It's illustrated in her single mindedness in finishing her list imo

She recognized hot pie.
She knew who master lewin and ser Roderick were.
Nymeria doesn't kill her on sight.

It's the real Arya.

I wanna do you in the ying-yang, baby!

What if someone payed the many faced god to kill someone in the stark house?

see
quit posting this horse shite

oh shi-

bet you're excited for iphone x's new faceID

Are we watching the same show? Do you honestly think Dabid is actually capable of writing something like that?

Season 6 was shit

This

Can some faggot please post her nudes already

u look cute with those glasses

Probably have to wait until the next set of leaks. Heard a rumor there was some stuff with her masturbating too.

nice try