Thoughts on doll collecting as an adult? (24yo femanon here)...

Thoughts on doll collecting as an adult? (24yo femanon here). I love the look of monster high dolls as asian ball jointed dolls are too expensive :(

do what you want as you want; do what makes you content and happy

tits or gtfo

Put one in your butt and share pic

You from Montana

Do you masturbate with your dolls?

Also, tits or gtfo, you know the rules.

thank you :)

im just an avergae looking slightly overweight white girl x)

I'm from england :)

there's your tits xD

i have sex with mine

as

says, you're an adult, how you want to spend your cash is how you want to spend it.

Also, seconding

This is Sup Forums, would you kindly?

At least scissor with a doll.

my eyes

I think doll keeping is a fine hobby. I only have one so I can't call it a collection.

Dolls are great fun and great photo models. I get to take pictures of my doll that I otherwise wouldn't be able to take.

Nothing wrong with collecting user. Do what you want, life is too short to be hung up on other peoples views. Just be careful who you share this information with as some will be downright dicks for not following norms. Also, no offense to your collection but I find that the monster high dolls to be purposely slutty. Lastly tits please!

That looks more like a toy than a doll user....

Dolls are toys tho.

Well as far as dolls of this type go, it is one of the smaller less expensive ones, but I wouldn't call it a toy. It's definitely for adults.

By any chance are you the guy that keeps posting these dolls in various threads?

OP still here?

>monster high dolls
i kind of want one to hot glue, but i keep forgetting to buy one when im out

For the last few weeks I've only posted in Doll threads. Way back in July or so there were only a couple of us and we'd occasionally save a dying loli thread by posting dollls. Sometimes if someone posts a Fleshlight or other sex toy thread I'd join in. Other than that I don't try to derail threads with dolls or use them to troll, and I only post the one doll that I own, except for very rare requests.

if it makes you happy, dont worry about the haters