Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

too disabled to use it, would die of heart failure if i was in any situation like that literally lol

Hello, NSA.

If you're gonna get a gun at least get a quality one instead of the piece of shit Saturday night special in the OP's pic

because
Freedom, I won't.

>want gun
>live in California

what is that, a fucking .25? Fuck outta here

The gun in the OP is a Raven MP-25 Saturday night special. Shoots .25's. If my memory is correct, those were, and are currently still banned because they used to blow up in people's hands. They were deemed unsafe by the ATF...not to mention that gun is for weebs. I use actual gun. Not toys like that...

>quality
>ruger

Convicted Felon. Not allowed to own one.

Irish fag (ROI) Would love a gun but I don't want to join the local gun club, plus handguns aren't permitted to civillians

I do. I've got a couple Glocks and an AR within reach.

are you teh same fucking persoon making this thread day in and day out?

I do. I have quite a few

It has over 700 rounds through it and has yet to malfunction once

don't want one

Guns are dangerous. Statistically you're more likely to get shot if you have a gun in your home.

>A gun

I've got like 40

>Statistically you're more likely to get shot if you have a gun in your home.
Statistically you're more likely to be raped if you're a woman.

oh good lord, i have one of these.
I'd never depend on it since it jams all the time. but can they really explode?

my friend just went through the process in a shit gun law state, took awhile but he said it wasn't a big deal just a long wait

i have a pile of rocks

because i'm not an insecure small dicked american

Yeah but it's like a firecracker basically

These are both true

Nice bait dude I've used that before

you mean that females are statistically more likely to report rape

Because the only gun I could afford is a hi point

That's misleading. Black gang members are the most common victims of gun crime

Don't need one.

Plus, statistics show that if you have a gun and your house is broken into, you're much more likely to be shot than if you don't have a gun.

I don't like having my shit stolen, but I'd rather live to tell the tale then go down in a gunfight over my TV.

kek

Ain't nothing wrong with a hi point
> discuss

I don't think most (maybe the majority) of civilians are responsible enough to own firearms.

>statistics show that if you have a gun and your house is broken into, you're much more likely to be shot than if you don't have a gun.

Yeah try to find a source for that

Because I'm not a pussy with small man syndrome. If you live in the Bronx ok. But otherwise homo.

Because I'm not a pussy that needs a gun to feel safe. No matter what gun you get, it'll never make up for that small dick of yours.

I had a gun, until it was shot by another gun

700, like that means something.

.25, safe all round

>Cons

Low capacity

Bulky

Ugly as fuck

>Pro

It's a $100 gun you can shoot in the fucking slide with another gun from 10' and it will still function

Pro wins

Because I own several.

but i do

It's illegal here where like no gun violence happens

>Low capacity
this is my only complaint, but i still own one, and shoot it regularly

Also, they're a shit trying to feed hollow points

alt right khhv plz go

polish that ramp Sup Forumsrother, and tweak the feed lips

Who else /australian/?

Nothings better then the deafening sound of the 7.62x54r going off. Every time i shoot it, almost everyone looks at me at the range after the loud bang since it litrelly shatters through all the walls.

that's not a gun OP.

>implying

girls wont sleep with you if you own a gun
they'll think you're creepy

this, girls think you're creepy with a small dick if you own a gun

If someone breaks into my home and I get there while they're doing it, they're liable to get shot. That's what carry guns are for, and safes, alarms, security cameras, and dogs are to keep them from getting to your valuables easily.

LOOK OP. WHY ARE THEY SO AESTHETIC

>triple threes witnessed
also
>imblying ronnie own guns

I don't know why people project their own issues. I don't have a small dick and I own guns. I've never had problems getting women to sleep with me, and I've been up front about owning them and carry one 100% of the time when it's not prohibited. Almost everyone I know owns at least one gun. Once you get out of the big cities it's pretty common.

>women literally have to be paid to sleep with him
>bragging about banging prostitutes that are likely drunk or on so many drugs when they fuck it's practically rape

Well duh, because you might shoot yourself through accident or suicide.

What are the statistics on the likelyhood of a woman getting raped if she carries?

> they're liable to get shot
And that's the reason why they will shoot at you. It's easier to argue about breaking the law in a court than in a morgue.

cool story bro and have you heard this one? im a millionaire. due to my family having been royalty and having to go into hiding it was a family secret but i was given the best martial arts training and had to kill a full grown male tiger with my bare hands as a coming of age ceremony. the tiger got my dad but i used the distraction of him gnawing on him to choke him to death and that's how i became the prince of bel air

>What are the statistics on the likelyhood of a woman getting raped if she carries?
Statistically they're more likely to get raped by someone they know so it just depends on how often you see her I guess.

Then we'll find out who's paid more attention in training and who's luckier. If they've got past the alarm, dogs, camera notification, and got into my safe to get a gun, and manage to shoot faster and more accurately than me I guess I deserve to get shot.

Nice try ATF, come back with a warrant

Big difference between gun owners and the fresh prince. Most of the people I know own guns. I don't know anyone who's royalty. ;-) Guns are normal everyday things in the good parts of the USA.

Why do you think it has to be your gun they will fire?

guns are jizz.com

What?
The joke must of went over your head, it was an outlandish story like when guys go around claiming they get laid all the time when really they spend most of their time jerking off to pictures on Sup Forums

They're dangerous if you're retarded. Following basic safety rules goes a long way.

Everyone dies sometime. I'll bet my skill, training, and tools against a criminals if it comes down to it.

What did you do?

You must live in a sad place when guns are outlandish. We've got multiple indoor ranges here, lots of gun stores, and can carry w/o permission for the government.

shot a criminal that broke into his house

>and can carry w/o permission for the government.

my nigga

Learking for over a year now, first post.

And I fucked it up

Nice little. 25 auto though

I love the little fucker

i do

AYYY A J25. I love the ring of fire pistols

oh its this faggot who thinks keeping his mags loaded is bad for them

I got one. I've had it almost 30 years. I won't part with it.

Bitches don't know bout my spring fatigue

lol you're alright user

i dont have a gun licence but i really really want this ruger scout.

how hard is it to get a license?

And now a Beretta! Yes the .22 is a toy. AR next?

u a leaf?

don't CCW that with FMJs you nigger

The fuck do you shoot that needs more than 700 rounds

>Yes the .22 is a toy

The meme is that .22LR is NOT dangerous

first of all...wtf are you talking about?

Second....wtf are you talking about?

Third...this is the first time I have posted in this shit thread

Fourth...look at the picture dipshit there is a mag in....what is wrong with cycling?

I have one of THOSE guns. Lol.

hey Beretta Bro

Another upside down photo. Should use the FS9 pen myself.

no im merica

I'm getting an M&P sport tomorrow