What's the best way to ask someone if they smoke weed while remaining ambiguous?

What's the best way to ask someone if they smoke weed while remaining ambiguous?

do you woke smeed

goddamn im good at this

Smoke until you smell like weed go hang out. If he acts like he recognizes the smell he does

I just started law school and I want to find some cool people to blaze with but everyone is all fucken straight edgers

"hey do you smoke the dankity dank green good stuff"

ill try this

slip some oregano into his cheese pizza and if he tells you he's a good strait edge christian you're golden.

If you're just looking fit someone to blaze with hang out at your dealers place. Some locals will come by and spark some convo

>hang out at your dealers place
in my city there's a dispensary that just requires ID, idk how it' legal but it's totally legit. But a big black bouncer kicks loiterers away from the door

Ask them if they smoke. If they say "yes" then they probably smoke cigarettes. If they say "no then they don't. If they say "smoke what" then they smoke weed or crack. E-Z

good idea man

What state are you in?

Anytime you ask, the other person will instantly know you do.

>hang out at your dealers place
Do dealers chill with customers where you're from? Sounds like talking to your bartender all night.

OP, throw a party. You'll find the stoners gathered in some dark corner, balls deep in a pizza box, like a bunch of cockroaches.

"Blaze up?"

shhhhiiiiieeeeeeet

remember sony ericson?

>law school
>smoking weed
Your peers will probably think you're an immature degenerate. You wanna smoke weed with your classmates, go to an art school. Smoke pot with the dudes you hang out with at the bar and keep your professional life separate or grow up and drop the habit. Weed is overrated.

"hey do you do that thing?"

>people be like "wtf is this nikka on?"
>lets beat his ass and take his wallet

Weed is for sure not overrated

>"Dude, do you 'vape'?"

Ontario, a Canadian province. It's not like this in most other cities in Ontario though

to each his own. dollar for dollar, weed doesn't do shit for me. I'd rather buy a 5th and drink myself into a happy stupor, or a little touch of meth and i'll be happy and energetic and focused. or some opium downer. .. weed is the most neutral drug I've ever had, I get more feeling from caffeine. And it's wayyy overpriced. If it was totally legal to grow, I'd probably have a plant and smoke it once or twice a year. Not worth shit in my opinion. Oil hits me hard but again, dollar for dollar its a fucking waste.

did I do it good? This girl was already a casual friend

2/10 you sound like a redditor

aww look at this cutie. he is so edgy

yeah hello nice words who is that

bob barker

yeah, he should stop being a weed fag and just snort coke like everyone else in law school

i'll bark ur mum fgt

try asking them if they smoke weed

bring it faget

It depends on the quality and availability but I find to weed and alcohol to cost about the same.
an oz of reggie will last me a month and runs me $100
a 1/2 gallon of scotch will last me 2 weeks and runs me about $50

lol retards are fucking idiots

Kitten Sophie

>so edgy
sure man. try livin a little

no he should act professional and not fuck around with drugs if he wants a career in law. but if you're gonna fuck around with drugs and you're not an addictive personality at least enjoy some of the gems instead of smoking that nasty herb that some dirty hippy grew in his basement and had his dirty cummy hands all over

lol 7g or reg last a month you might as well not smoke unless you're doing it for ritual

look at mr high and mighty over here with the HQ contact.
i am still butthurt i havn't found shit since i've moved to charlotte

Those places aren't legal, I reckon buying off a dealer is safer. They ride some super grey area laws and just pop up every now and then from what I've heard, they all eventually get raided, just don't get caught in one when it goes down.

you havent lived til youve fucked some hot trashy girl while being all hopped up on ecstasy or meth man. call me a retard if you want, but I stuck a direct tap onto the 'happiness' button on my brain and pushed it for 6 straight hours. And I know I can go back and push that button whenever the fuck I want with 40 bucks. if you don't abuse these things, they are awesome, and you can live deeply.