Go on a walk with your new girlfriend while she walks her dog

>Go on a walk with your new girlfriend while she walks her dog.
>Dog finally takes a shit
>Girlfriend starts to walk away without picking up the shit.
>You ask her if she was going to pick it up and she responds: "I'm too much of a princess to pick it up."
>What do?

question my life choices

Attempt to eat her out

Nothing because I don't get enough girlfriends to be that picky

princess have manners, and i'm sure a princess would pick up her dog's shit if shes alone but damn what a egocentric bitch, i would dump her before she tries to turn me into her slave n shit

I never deal with this shit because I'm gay.

>oh the dog did a shit
One minute, I got this

Life is good.

rape her

Break up on the spot then kms

>elbow strike to back of the head
>I have practiced this move for thousands of times over many years, my precision is exact
>knock my girl-friend out
>take dog waste bag from pocket and collect waste, disposing of it in the proper waste receptacle
>hours later girl-friend awakens from knock-out
>raise my eye-brow
>silence, for just a bit

this wouldn't happen because I don't date bitches exclusively for their pussies

>kms
how's middle school treating you?
underaged b&

if she's dating me she's probably a retarded sperg fat piece of shit so I would probably have a hearty kek at that pig calling herself a princess, dump her and then kms

Not give a literal shit and move on with your life.

If it bothers you that much, OP, man up, and pick it up yourself. After all, she is your "girl friend". Otherwise, let her know, that she is getting confused with a nignog.

Talk to her about why this is unacceptable behavior and how civility begets civility. See what she says.

OP's Princess...

I'd say "Wtf? Just go pick it up!"
I'd argue a bit to get her to pick it up, but I wouldn't do it myself.
I wouldn't get upset about it. But I would probably end the date soon and not see her again.

-pick up dogshit, eat it
-profit

Wonder why I asked that because I'd never pick up the dog's shit myself

Stop, stare at her.

>Keep staring
>Keep staring
>Keep staring

Very calmly tell her, if she doesn't pick it up it'll end up in her makeup the next morning.

She will either break up with me, in which case ill put laxetives in the dogs food and fill a mascara bottle with liquified dog shit.

Or she picks up the poo, and I got to acert dominance; after all a princess should obey her lord and master.

How many dicks did you suck this week? 4? 5? I'm guessing 86. No, 207 dicks.

rub her face in the shit and say "bad girl!"

beat her to death

Call her a nihilist and tell her to end her own life.

>did a shit
Jesus
Homosexual standards are low.

>I speak Australian

u sound like a good guy

This guy has the right idea.

>Australian
>I think you mean English
>Did a shit
Go put another shrimp on your barbecue your sea loving fuck.

>disposing of it in the proper waste receptacle
Which... if you weren't a faggot... would have been to cram it all in her mouth, then wipe your hands on her clothes... and remove the leash off the doggo to let him run from that fucking moster.

There_is_no_need_to_be_upset(1).png

>LOL CUTFAGS ARE SAD... oh... nvm

Is a rich australian pretty much just an extremely impoverished brit?

but how does she react to waking up in a waste receptacle?

a2m
it's the only way to teach her

Not even. Our economy shits all over theirs now. I'm as middle class as they come and both my kids go to private school and I own a $1million house.

Pretty much.

They're snobby cunts who own racehorses and 5 houses.

I'm middle working class and I can't stand them.

>oh a blue collar worker? So dirty. don't look at it! don't even speak to it! I can't run the risk of my $5000 handbag being snatched by those hard working hands!

don't care. if somebody steps in shit its not the end of the world. shit is good for the soil, and I have more favour towards plants than some retard with poop on his boot.

no one would ever say that you kiss-less ding dong

Wake up because this is the stupidest least real convo in the world.

My girlfriend and I never pick that shit up with our dog. He does his business in the grass. Who fucking cares.

I think you just disproved his point. By saying a rich Australian is an impoverished Brit he is suggesting what an Australian considers "rich" is actually quite poor (probably because we are an ex penal colony). By saying they are all snobs who look down on the middle class and own $5000 handbags you're refuting that.

No get back to laying bricks you retarded povvo cunt.

Keep fucking her and letting her think she's a princess til shit inevitably falls apart. Then realize that after its over I actually grew feelings for her. Then fuck another chick to get over her. Rinse. Repeat. I hate my girlfriend.

Confirmed Nigger

lmao this

Ask yourself first, what would you do if there were no consequence for your actions?

Your options are as follows,
1. Ignore the dilemma. Many did owners of both sexes don't pick up after their animals. Her statement of being a princess isn't really an indicator of entitlement. She's just lazy.
2. Insist she picks up the shit. Obviously this would cause conflict, but establishing boundaries early in a relationship is one of the most important things you can do if you're in it for long term.
3. Forfiet all self respect and pick the shit up yourself. She will be happy to keep you around, but she will see you as disposable and the relationship will likely bust.
4. Pick up the shit and rub it in her face. Every time her dog poops, she will remember what you did to her, and if you're a manipulative sob, knowing that that dog shits at least once a day will make you smile with the satisfaction that you've ruined a relationship between did and owner.

'Okay, whatever', find a bag, or wrap it in my shirt, than throw it away, continue on walk with gf.

Tell her if she won't pick it up I'd ram that shit down her throat.

its fucking retarded how many neurotic cucks are terrified of a pile of dog shit lying in the grass unattended. keep living in that sterile shitless cage in your mind, faggots. that's really what this thread is about.

dogs shit can make children go blind

so can staring at the fucking sun. you raise your kids not to stare at the sun and rub dogshit in their illbred eyeballs, you fucking mongoloid.

so im going to convey to my non existent toddler not to touch something..righto

Red flag.
Pump n dump asap.

Rub her nose in it and say NO!