OP from the other thread sorry i didnt deliver Sup Forumsros i live in venezuela and as some of you might now its a...

OP from the other thread sorry i didnt deliver Sup Forumsros i live in venezuela and as some of you might now its a fucking shithole so the electricity of my town went out and took a nice 20-30 minutes to come back up, i will start posting the pics of my ex gf but i would appreciate if some of you Sup Forumsros could help my with some money to eati mean any kind of donation so i can buy food so help a Sup Forumsro out

Gay troll is gay.

Nasty / 0

Wallnigger what the fuck kind of tactic is this to get money.

No one on Sup Forums who is willing to give you free shit has any money and all the anons with cash don't give a fuck about your problems.

nice try. there is no food in venezuela for you to purchase. i'm not a fool, money can't put food on your table. you're probably using it to buy medical supplies or toilet paper or something. fucking fag.

Venezuela is in the shitter with its over reliance on the oil they export to fund their economy.
The prices dropped per barrel and and Venezuela is feeling the effects.

Shit man i can't imagine the situation

OP here, ([email protected]) (paypal) if u want to help me

thats not why venezuela is in the shitter lol

That's is not even close to the same girl. Fake troll is fake and gay.

the fuck you say bro, is the same girl

if you have a little sister i may be interested in purchasing her. you will have money to feed yourself for another year and she will not have to live in venezuela anymore. and i will have a little brown girl to love. its a win-win situation.

Anything besides half her face?

ok op ill bite is 1 dollar ok?

even 25 cents is fine

I HAVE A QUESTION
how would you convert paypal USD into money you can actually use at the grocery store???? besides isn't 90% of everyone's pay done in food stamps????

I'm not giving shit till I see a nude.

i have more pics, so the question, i sell the USD for my local currency, 1 usd = 18.000 bsf, i sell it on the black market, is very easy tbh

I believe you but with out a good nude you get nothing.

same

is it easy to sell USD in paypal to someone on the black market in exchange for bsf?

Go out and kill some commies you faggot

yeah is really easy sell the usd in paypal, you just send the money and they send you the bsf via online bank, so here is another pic...

i wasn't kidding about your little sister though. don't you want her to grow up in a safe environment?

sadly i dont have a little sister lol :(

We said a good nude. Not half your butt cheek that you are trying to pass off as hers.

I'll give 20 bucks for her ass/asshole nudity and another 20 bucks on top of that if you prove you're in venezuela.

thats good she does not have to live scared

im on it, wait a sec im making the prove

are you sure there aren't any little brown girls you can sell to me?

yeah broh im sure lol i cant kidnap one

are you sure, the gangsters do it all the time, surely you can too...
maybe if i pay their ransom instead of the parents they'll ship one to me...

Where are the pics? I'm getting bored here.

sorry, i keep distracting him with my lust for little girl pussy

is it lawlessness over there, the cops and military are corrupt because maduro has them in their pockets. were are you in venezuela

post some good fucking nudes and i might donate. i just went through a bad hurricane and it sucked, i know what no electricity and food scarcity is like kinda.

seriously step it up though

houston? venezuela gave you guys 5 million dollars so i think you owe him because their government is bankrupt now and its all your fault

Uhm.... Tits or gtfo

sorry for the delay, my electricity get off... and my internet take a while to back, so here is the prove and the nude

sw florida, where i live got rolled by the eye of the hurricane. im at my grandmas cuz my place isnt going to get power back till the fucking 22nd and it's hot as hell

the nude here, pls send the bucks

POST SOME REAL NUDES FAGGOT OR YOU GET NOTHING

pussy and i send a dollar. no one is paying for tits. have you seen the internet? boobs everywhere

i put the tits, as someone asked for 20 bucks...

I asked for ass/asshole you stupid fuck.

damn she looks great, man. Post a pic of her face?

i dont have full nudes of her ass, i dont ask her for that pics

found another one, but pls send something

fuck she's hot, man. Post one face pic. Loving these.

I want fucking ass/asshole. Post yours if you don't have hers.

I swing both ways.

a dont wanna put a full face of her, im waiting for you to make donations..

how old is she

she now is 18, but in the pics she was 17

Rip thread

is that also your email address, OP?

op really hope to recive some donations... this is Sup Forums

fuck this, im rekt and no one sends nothing

its my paypal address

>largest oil reserves in the fucking world
>starving population
ya'll are fucking stupid. overthrow your cocksucking narco government already.

Ass/asshole and you get the 40 bucks.

mamaguebo marico porta las nudes esa jeva puessssss

post an email or kik?

the people that want to kill the mdfk president are most, but it stay in the "want" i dont know why, so we are all fucked, its horrible

you can send emails to that address

a la verga mmgvo porta la plata y yo ruedo los nudes, te la das de loco

sent you an email.

habla claro pues cuanto te paso a mercantil