You're getting old Sup Forums. It's okay

You're getting old Sup Forums. It's okay.

Jump in this thread and talk about it You'll feel better, promise.

My hairline is receeding and I hate it. I should still have a good 10-20 years of passable hair left based on online research, but I still hate it.

I kind of like it. Finally getting serious about getting healthy and I've lost a bit of weight. Feels good.

I'm 57, but unlike your picture my head isn't getting bigger all the time

I had a receding hairline at 19. I just grew my hair out a little to help

Usually I feel like that makes it worse.

Jeez. I'm 28. Impart some wisdom plz??

I'm 20 and have been drunk almost every day for the last two years.

Just turned 36. Feelsbadman.

31 and dying with stage 4 pancreatic cancer, I sure as shit ain't getting old

About to turn 36. I did a lot of my life 'out of order'. Got married super young and started a serious career at 22, then left all of it a few years later and started acting like a high school kid. Now I'm somewhere in between.

Fuck that

I'm gettin' there

>almost every day
stop while you can, before it's literally every day

yeesh, sorry pal...

I turn 30 in 2 weeks

Not thrilled but not super depressed like most people get.

That sucks dude. What's your game plan? Hang on and fight and hope for he best? Plan a fucking amazing exit-from-life extravaganza?

I have a bad personality, but when I was younger it didn't matter and I got girls all the time. Now, not so much

About to leave a job I like (liked) for one with slightly better pay but more importantly, insurance & 401k. I'm almost 30 and I fucking hate it. I hate my whole life.

I've been taking steps to keep myself young. I started eating oats and salad every day and it makes me feel great. I go hiking on weekends, etc.

Problem is, my friends are getting fat and depressing. I have a friend that spend 6 hours on Facebook railing for a social cause. The same friend couldn't be fucked to come with me when I asked her to come with me to a rally against confederate statues a few weeks back.

My gf is active too, so at least I got that. But it's getting lonely, just the two of us.

The past, present, and future of Bruce Campbell, It ain't pretty.

You gonna go out in a flurry of decadence and death defiance or do you have a family that needs the money when you go?

I'm pretty much in the same situation. I'm getting older, but I still like getting out and doing things. My current friends suck, but making new friends seems so daunting.

Oh well. Guess I gotta suck it up and put myself out there.

Being old doesn't mean being miserable and sitting around. My grandpa lived to be 85. Despite having congestive heart failure and diabetes, being hard of hearing and virtually blind, and having lost his wife of 55 years 7 years before he passed, he kept up his life to the end. He helped his kids take care of the grandkids, went to concerts, got a girlfriend, and did what he could to keep up his possibly million-dollar house. He passed away peacefully and suddenly, with us having visited.

Tbh I'm just living day to day. Every day pain free is a good day. I was given a couple of weeks left to live about ten weeks ago.they couldn't put an exact time on it but it's normally around three months . Was offered palative chemo but was told it might just make me worse so I rejected it. May as well go out doing alright rather than going out dimished and looking skeletal . Prescribed a shit ton of pain medicine and nothing works. The only things that have helped in any way what so ever "and I'm not even kidding" have been chamomile tea and turmeric tea which both seem to ease pain and inflammation. But yeah. Some of us just get a shit hand I guess

actually that's your fifties.

Mother killed herself three years ago. Only other immediate family I have is my old man who's in denial about the whole thing. Bar that all I have is my gf who's had to move back home "about 150 miles away" because her mother was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer a couple months back.to make it worse her father just got throat cancer too. When it rains it fucking pours

I don't mind, dying is living , living is dying. Blessings to all!