Hey /b I need your help

Hey /b I need your help

I have a friend that whenever I chill with punches or slaps me whenever we chill.

I have been ignoring his calls and texts for the past week

What should I do now?

>pic unrelated

Next time he punches you, kiss him on the lips.

>tell your friend he's a fucking cunt
>kill yourself for being a communist

Tell him to stop? is it that hard?

Punches and slaps you? Start by explaining this situation that doesn't sound like a friend that sounds like you're being bullied and you're too retarded to work it out

I tell him to knock it off whenever he punches me I tried hitting him back but he just knocked me out (he has knocked me out at least 5 times)

Yeah that's not a friend dude, here's what you do buy a baseball bat because I'm guessing your weak, text him saying we are done I don't wanna see you anymore you're a shitty friend idc word it however you want if this alpha male says anything beat his ass with a baseball bat
>problem over

It's peanut butter jelly time.

Now I want to knock you out

go kill his dog

Do you mean he kicks your ass every time you two get high or just whenever you hang out?

Whenever we hang out it doesn't matter if he's sober or high but he gets REALLY violent when he's drunk

So it is like when you two have a disagreement, it often leads to arguing and then physical fighting? Or does he just randomly hit you for no reason?

Kinda need you to elaborate and be more specific about the situations before we can give any real advice.

No he just hits me for no reason at all he gets pissed off alot to.

But he will some just punch me for no reason a few times I tell him to stop he slaps me again. Once he was hitting me and I pushed him away then he knocked me out

That's really bizarre, erratic behavior. Sounds pretty psychotic. Best to just stop being friends with the guy. Especially since getting knocked out all the time is probably already fucking with your brain.

Also he takes alot of my shit to he'll just take something of mine then say "nahh it's mine now" I tell him give it back then he'll just slap me

It kinda sounds like you're both retarded tbh.

I'm twelve and what is this

Looooool u sound like a pussy op

Used to have that t-shirt.

Two choices. Either leave him, or let him fuck your ass like we all know you want him to, you stupid beta bitch.

The next time he calls, make a loud fart sound when you answer. Then hang up.

Works like a charm.