Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums.

I need motivation to lose weight and to improve my body.
My face is literally 4/10, so going butterflies mode is the best I can hope for.

The meaner the better, but whatever advice you want to give me to make me attractive enough for you to fuck is fine.

>In before /fit/
I don't want advice from those faggots.

Tits

post face pic first

And show face, can't be worse than. Most of /b

your body is right, ill hit, showme all baby

I meant to say butterface mode.

Can't asses fatness without a view of the tummy

Reduce calorie intake. Don't eat till you're full, eat until you are content. Don't worry about three meals a day, try to do one meal. Walk more often.

I dont see what the problem is. Why are women ao fucking batshit crazy

also, if you have enough money just get an appointment with a nurtitionist and a fitness coach
and get a friend also, trainning alone can be boring and demotivating

Come on block your eyes let's see some of the face. I think your body is bangin.

Sharpie in pooper.

Try to run a marathon.

you look pretty nice actually. tits are a bit on the small side though

Here you go.

that pussy smells tasty

clean your fucking fingernails

more of you please

Drop the panties and I'll insult.

How are we supposed to see how fat you are when you don't show front, side, back?

Who is taking these photos, anyway?

I love those sweet tits!

if you lose weight ill let you suck my dick

Since I can't do anything about my tits (well I could get implants, but I don't think it's worth it) my only hope is to go anorexia mode.

Do some squats to shape your butt and thighs more. Everything else looks fine

Small tits are nice.

This. Squat jumps make Dat ass

Your body is fine. Focus on getting better at make up/dental hygiene/hair styling.

?????

Just do stomach and glute exercises

Timer mode, faggot.

But spot reducing is a myth.

You are not fat. You could lose like 5 pounds tho. Looks decent

First, stop wearing men's underwear.

Your body isn't awful by today's standards, but you need to lose at least 20lbs, mainly because your tits are small.

Severe calorie restriction is the way to go. Your legs are big, so don't exercise too much. You don't want to build muscle you want to lose fat.

How's the ass?

dont. just tone up your abs a bit and youre golden. shame about the tits, but there are guys who are into that so whatever

Naked pics to let the shit storm begin

age?

Lose 20 pounds and your ass will firm up and you'll have the hourglass instead of those love handles ruining it. Also get some sun you look like lumpy chewed gum.

Sharpie in pooper

That ass is fat. If love to grab and squeeze it

Still helps to look better.

Buy proper girl panties.
That shit you're wearing looks like men's underwear.

dahhhhh

Drop the underwear and show what's going on there.

Just fyi, I'm 5'1".

You guys are really disappointing me. I followed the rules. Quit with the compliments.

Awful panties. Take them off fatty.

Tone up you could have rockin body you don't look fat just do alot of squats ab exercise to look better. Also you like fine so far.

If you were to lose much more weight, you'd be in Skeletor territory.

One thing I'd say is that personally I'm not a fan of longer nails. They make my penis scared.

I fucking love your nipples.

Post your butthole, please.

You have a sexy body, let's see how fat your camel toe is

God.. I'm away from Sup Forums for a month and you pussies have even gone softer. What the hell are these compliments?

That underwear holding up your fat ass! Take them off bitch!

With my tits this small, I think k skeleton mode is my only hope.

Do you have a third nipple?

Yeah you do. I fucking see it.

Fuck off with your recipe for skeletal looks and hormone imbalance

get fucking naked already you fucking land whale

because we never fucking do what people ask us to

Fucking fatass shrek bitch. Show us some more was and pussy

Show us your cock you fat fucking turd. Your mother is disgusted at how much of a lard you are. Unless if you ate her too.

Spread your ass for shrek, bitch.

Try going for a walk and eating something other than whatever you've been cramming down your piehole. Sow.

You should weigh 95 - 105. So you're fat, but probably still worth fucking.

If you were my wife I'd put you on a restricted calorie diet. Every time you cheated, I'd whip your bare ass with a belt until you were a sobbing mess.

You'd learn to put the fork down really fucking fast.

Turn black.

Your tits are just sad. There are dudes with much better nips. Right now you are just good for anal and then ghosting

I have a fourth and fifth nipple on my face too. Thus why no face pictures.

Kek -> this nerd is obeying orders.

I like a bit of weight due to how women view themselves. It causes them to settle more if they view themselves as unattractive, this also causes people like myself to feel more attractive as well.

Since your posting tits here, you want attention so lose weight if you want to fuck more, stay the same if you want to settle into something long term.

Show your face you fat fuck. I wanna see them chins.

Will you show us your face? or you have not come out of puberty yet?

Eat my Nutricum. Works like a miracle.

You're not fat, you just have less muscle than fat and very little of either. Build muscle rather than losing fat. That sagging skin is more unsightly than any fat deposits your body will always have and more muscle mass will keep it taught, rather than receding away from your atrophied muscle.

It's a trap.

Kys.

I can't fix the tits. So what's my best option without implants?

Swallowing seamen help. Get a load!

because honestly you're not bad body-wise. Do legs workout 2 times a week and a full body workout 2-3 days a week and you should be rocking some nice legs and ass...
maybe the deal breaker for you is your face and for that I pity you cause there's no workout for that.

Remember if you lose weight the first place it comes off is the Breastal area. That said you have a fine body but just for scientific purposes show with fewer clothes to back up my thesis

show your pussy you dumb bitch

Id pay money for you to sit on my face

Push ups work wonders. Or corset.

ugly panties
learn to dress

A fuckable trap

I can almost guarantee I am older than you.

You're skinny-fat at best. You could def be thinner tho.

Honestly you'd be good with like maybe 2 months of Keto. Low to no carbs, Google it! It works. Self-hate never works at a motivator. If it did, I'd have done way more shit with my life and time.

Instead I'm in this thread, please show your asshole so I can jerk off and cum.

The newfaggery in this thread is abhorrent.

Then take off them undies and show us your face.

Not a desperate virgin so you can trust my advice.

In the off chance this isn't trolling or some stupid vaginas desperate attempt at attention, 115 is a healthy weight for someone 5'1 you dumb cunt. Nothing is going to help those A cups, but /fit/ probably has a couple exercises to accentuate dat ass tho. Good luck femanon.

keto is fucking retarded

calories in calories out. that it, dumb cunts

It's not a matter of compliments, it's just inaccurate to call you fat. You're disgusting in other ways, for sure. Your skin and natural bodyfat hang away from your atrophied muscles and you look older than you probably are because of it. Lift weights. Grow muscles. Make your skin tight from a little hypertrophy.

My face is fucked, and I'm an introverted nerd. I don't bother with feminine clothing usually.

Since when did Sup Forums become /fa/?

C U C K

Some dudes are into that shit. Ply them with liquor. If you have a cock, and I'm not convinced you don't (prove that wrong), the liquor will help too

cut out soda and other sugary drinks and shit.
you can differently diet this weight away, or exercise if you'd prefer.

I'm from the 90's. This bitch is fat. Not obese, but 10 - 15 lbs too heavy.

And her tits are small.

Fag.

OP, lern2makeup. Read Kevin Aucoin's books or something. Get your hairs did. Learn to tell jokes or take some improv classes. Any and all of these will help.

Youre just fine honey

OP, are you really a trap????????????????????????????

pls respond

also, if dubs post butthole

If you wanted baseless insults you can just go talk to your abusive boyfriend, stupid skank.

Show us your dick you lard ass bitch.

Sharpie in pooper

Tiff?

show feminine penis