What will the west be like in 20 years?

honest thoughts only please. what are your predictions for what will transpire over the next 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The quality of life in America will continue to get worse and worse.

California will be the first state to go completely down the tubes. Latinos will take over the state and literally run it right into the ground, turning the state government into a bed of corruption just like the government in Mexico is. Every government worker, fireman, police officer will be Latino. Services will turn to shit. Mexican cartels will move in and take control of much of the state. The Feds will try to intervene, but there will be nothing they can do about. Whites, rich people and corporations will flee the state en masse. Calinornia will be left a festering shithole just like Mexico is.

Arizona and New Mexico will be next.

Major cities across the US, already overrun by foreigners, will continue to spiral down and turn into Third World outposts.

White people will begin to migrate and congregate in majority white states in the north and midwest.

Muslims and Africans will continue to take over and destroy White Europe. Embolden by their new found power, Muslims will continue to spread violence and terror through the world. It will one day culminate in the nuclear destruction one or many Western cities such as New York or Washington DC. This will cause the world to devolve into anarchy and chaos.

These are the things I know for sure will happen. But it will probably be even far worse.

seems pretty accurate. I reallly dont think that USA turning into a south africa like state is far fetched at this point. Our leaders will be like this man

youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY

The big question for me is at what point will a well-funded, very powerful pro-white organization materialize and fight back to preserve the white race?

Give that all predominantly white countries are being "invaded' and overrun by non-whites, the question is not if this will happen, but when.

I don't think it will be anything like the "Nazis" per se.

But I can see this pro-white organization doing things such as creating mass baby farms to rebalance the growing imbalance in the world's racial makeup. I can also see white-only countries or sections of countries emerging.

I think a "cold" race war is coming. As a white Californian, I now feel like an outsider in my home state since the Latino and other foreign populations have rapidly grown and they have taken over. It's horrifying and I know millions of other whites must feel the same way.

There will always be whites in thw west who will refuse to abandon their heritage and will band together. we can already see some of them forming in Europe. there is no doubt that segregation and civil wars within this country will be the ultimate resolution of the globalist agenda. we are beyond peaceful resolution at this point, its only a matter of how long and the longer it goes on the more violent the resolution will be.

As a Californian you're already seeing alot of people move out of the big cities and moving towards the suburbs because of how expensive it is. California is going to be jam packed.Traffic is going to be a nightmare because of the increase in commuters.
And the majority of people living in big cities will be the young,affluent, and White or Asian.

Ive come to accept that CA will become third world within my lifetime. just hope that cancer stays west of the mississippi

If we don't kill every jew the world will consume itself and become another desert planet like Mars.

>And the majority of people living in big cities will be the young,affluent, and White or Asian.

Not sure what Cali big cities you're talking about. I live in L.A. Right now it's 29% white and 12% Asian, with the Latino population growing by massive leaps and bounds every year. Within a decade, LA will be 75% Latino according to most projections.

Le Honest prediction .jpg

THIS.

Totally agree.

We are past the point of no return and the future is beyond bleak.

This leaders of America failed this country on epic levels. The fact that America never built a wall along it's Mexican border is insane. The Chines built at 12,000 mile long wall over 2000 years ago by hand. And people in America cry about building a 1900 mile wall with every know modern construction machine in the world. It's a joke. If we had built THE WALL and policed it 30 or 40 years ago we would not be in the mess we are in. Likewise, the entire ANCHOR BABY thing has destroyed America. The fact that two illegal Mexican can illegally stumble over the border at midnight and plop out a Mexican kid ten yards across the border and that baby is considered an American is INSANE. The law HAS to be changed that one parent has to be an American or the kid is not an American. Also, our leaders opened the floodgates of foreigners to come to America with $500,000 in hand and they can stay. INSANE. Indians, Pakis, Indos, Africans, you name it have streamed into this country and bought up every mom and pop shop in every city. How is THAT benefiting Americans???? I defy anyone to find a convenience store, liquor store, gas station, or small motel that's staffed, managed and run by white people in Los Angeles. Every last one is controlled by foreigners. INSANE.

Comments are disabled for this video.

"Theres an exciting new country. A democratic country. South Africa."

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

never would have thought the best days are behind me but 2016 has shown me that its probably the case

>am I not a man? Is that Shakespeare?

Fucking little Brit fag.

I remember watching this when it came out here, I sided with Louis at the time. Turns out that the Boer was very much right on the issues...

I know right?

2016 has just been insanely bad, and seems to be getting worse.

Yes, the 2016 POTUS election has highlighted the "US vs THEM" nature of American politics and society today. Trump is the candidate of Patriotic White America and Hillary is the shill for Foreign Interests, Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Cuck-ed Liberal Whites.

If Trump doesn't win, it will greatly speed up the coming race war/societal clash/apocalypse that is inevitable anyways.

I pray that Trump wins. The Wall, even though decades late, will still be a wonder at helping preserve White America just a little longer.

>"Ahhh, why are you squeezing it so hard?"

kek

On the verge of electing trump and you faggots are lamenting some forgone conclusion that nothing can change

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT FAGS

Stop being part of the problem.

The biggest problem with whites is they don't band together well anymore to fight against a common enemy. All other races are great at this, even the fucking blacks can manage it.

And you're a perfect example of the problem with your juvenile and inflammatory post with the faggot this and fag that.

How old are you?

If patriotic white society does't learn how to get along and unite and fight, we will be conquered that much faster, get it, FAGGOT?

>How old are you?

Fagot

>saying mean words on a Lasian finger painting sharing site is holding america back

off yourself

We need White Spaces

the large cities are the shittiest section of the US

They are like fat ticks.

>Wise was born in Nashville, Tennessee, to Michael Julius Wise and LuCinda Anne (née McLean) Wise. His paternal grandfather was Jewish (of Russian origin)

I'm not even surprised anymore