>2017
>not lifting
Explain yourself

lazy and demotivated

>2017
>Just started a few weeks ago

How does one focus their upper pecs? Dumb bell flies?

incline it
inclined exercises work your upper

I've got the lifting part down. I just want to lose my fucking belly fat and extra chins. I don't want to jiggle if I ever get laid.

YOULL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS ZYZZ SO WHY EVEN TRY

Note taken, thanks man.

I practice martial arts. No need for lifting things.

Flies if you want to stretch your shoulders too much.. (I.e fuck your shit up fam)

Dumb bell shoulder press.
Light weight lateral raise/ front raise

Tbqh shoulders don't need much direct action at all , as they're indirectly stimulated/stressed during a lot of other lifts such as; bench press, and back row.

Just know theyre nothing to fuck around with, if a movement pains your shoulders STOP.
And don't EVER do any of that bullshit behind the neck pull ups/ shoulder press.

What if you lift weights but aren't a faggot like OP's pic.
Are you really lifting? In the cultural sense?

I'm not gay

Too busy fucking chicks to lift.

I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,I am zyzz,

I do

I've been losing weight and keeping it off since 2015. I'm down from 228 lbs to 145, but trying to get to at least 140 before it starts getting too cold. These days, I just jog; I don't want muscle-mass.

I'm 6'0."

I don't give a shit.

140# and 6' - congrats, you have the package

Zyzz - dead
Ricky Piano - dead

Your idols drop like flies, /fit/. Why should I follow your ways?

Washboard abs and cut, chiseled muscle is what other men like to see. Which is fine if you're trying to impress other men.
But women prefer their men to be like large pillows of soft muscle. They want teddy bears they can lay their heads upon, not solid rocks.
Build muscle, but skip the tone.

Amerifat

>lifting
Ah, the poor man's calisthenics, i see.

What 'package' are we talking about....?

Turned 40. Temporary furlough. Buried my wife last year. Put my dad in the ground this year. Company dissolved instead of bringing us back. All my friends are busy having kids and buying houses, & I just lived down my savings. Every girl I meet is a tragic case and needs a savior, which I'm not. Starting over halfway to retirement is unappealing and pointless.

Remembered how much I used to enjoy racing bicycles, dug out the old bikes, and spent the last three weeks finding the right original parts on eBay, spent over $4k on components and still don't have a working bike, and have been eating frozen pizzas and ice cream all week.

Not sure I'm going to bother coming out the other side of this.

I went to the gum for 30 mins two days ago
Almost killed myself trying to been press

lift, don't do steroids. be healthy, live your life. find balance my man

Because I'd rather not die from a steroid overdose while getting butt-fucked by a thai lady-boy in a gay bathhouse like your hero Zzzzzxs did.

Faggot.

stop killing your family and things may improve,

eh. to each his own.
could be a good time.

I assume it's a package of twizzlers, because at 6'0, 140, that's what you'd look like.

lol never change /b

just lift mang don't worry about it

How's the 7th grade?

I lift every day except sundays and days where i go day drinking

>Not sure I'm going to bother coming out the other side of this.

Damn, bro. That's harsh. Do a Forest Gump. Just get a bike and start riding. See where it takes you. Road therapy is what you need

Heh. Well, it sure is nice to wear skinny jeans. The stares of 'normal' and obese people feel like daggers whenever I walk by.

6'0 150 here Sup Forumsro
I feel you, no homo

Set phaser to heavy stun and shave half his face while he's out.

Then pass him off to a couple of klingon bitches.

Isn't that guy dead?

>this time last year
>375 pounds
>last friday
>I weigh 289

gonna start getting serious with free weights next week

I am still fat but I feel so much better already

my goal is to be healthy enough to play ball by next year

>that guy
Fuck off

pic of dick please

Was it something I said?

Good for you user. Keep at it and you'll keep seeing results.

I mean Zyzz is not lifting either in 2017 LUL

Overhead pressed 128lbs for a set of 2 today @170lbs..

Feels good man.

I get nervous when I go up like .5 a pound though...as such, I limit my caloric intake to no greater than 900 a day.

Thanks man I have days where I fuck up like everyone else but I am never going back to being that out of shape

Nice dick

Fuck that, Ferengi is where it's at
>Enslaving Chad to the fucking space Jews

Thanks man

Well I try to eat as much as possible but I suck at it's I stay the same weight fuck
I need mass

no, then it's just calisthenics

too soon

OH FUCKING SHIT DAWG.

SHOTS FIRED NIGGER

I'm 46. I work 60 hours week and I like rum. and vodka. and beer.

Your bloodline is weak, and so are you.

>barely any pecs

Bitch better hit that bench... No pecs, no sex...